VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
is that all ? last 3 updates are short and boring !!!
Just the updates? The game has been short and boring since the end of 2019-start of 2020. It's pathetic that the dev even tries to keep this alive, just like Happy Summer. And just like Happy Summer, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about it, as the updates adds mostly throwaway or garbage content, and that goes for both titles. The biggest problem with SS is the main content just-as-good-as not progressing at all. I had hopes for both being good, but with the amount of "content" it's just not worth it any more.:HideThePain: Nowadays I mostly check in just to see what's happening.:confused:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i just started the game for first time. installed incest patch, and i don´t like it. it feels dumb. does the incest patch get better is it just the start that feels off? if not i better play without it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
i just started the game for first time. installed incest patch, and i don´t like it. it feels dumb. does the incest patch get better is it just the start that feels off? if not i better play without it.
I stopped playing since the last two updates but I think not really better.
The story is dumb, choices don't matter and to some people, the MC transforms into an asshole.
I know this is not exactly the answer you seek but everyone has his own opinion so I can not tell you what you like. ^^

Reactions: Naxos

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
So are there actual milfs in this game or just a bunch of 24 year old models pretending to be milfs? Just looking at the images preview and it looks like the later to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So are there actual milfs in this game or just a bunch of 24 year old models pretending to be milfs? Just looking at the images preview and it looks like the later to me.
If you think that 2nd pic looks like a 24 yo then you need glasses.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I installed 1.8 and started from last save from 1.7 and it ended same place as 1.7 so maybe it was not an update but just some major bugfixes. Sad that it didnt mention anything about it just took my time for downloading and also consumed download space sad about it.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I stopped playing since the last two updates but I think not really better.
The story is dumb, choices don't matter and to some people, the MC transforms into an asshole.
I know this is not exactly the answer you seek but everyone has his own opinion so I can not tell you what you like. ^^
I stopped playing it several updates, I'm waiting for at least another 5 updates, so I'll have 30 min of playtime since I last stopped because I think they've been like to min on average.

I keep getting drawn back by the comments and foolishly don't just ignore the notifications for it. (an maybe, a very small part is hoping the game will improve, choices will affect something. Till I can stop the psycho redhead from raping the mc near the start, meh not worth playing)

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm waiting for at least another 5 updates, so I'll have 30 min of playtime
You sure this is enough? :unsure:
The last updates were so short or filled with unnecessary stuff it's not even funny anymore.
I have not much hope that the player gets any control over the MC.
I might be playing if the game is finished... depends on the comments... ^^

Reactions: Naxos

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Put any other face on that body and yes, you have a 24 year old. My point still stands.
So you don't think a 34-38 yo will have that body, even some 45 yo's have that kind of body?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Just played for first time thanks to 1,2m viewers..Didn't expect to be this kind of game where any choice you make you still end where dev want you. No chance to avoid boring and annoying persons,no paths and MC is spineless. What a waste of download and playing time. only 48 pages of discussion prove my point I guess...

Jan 9, 2020
Just the updates? The game has been short and boring since the end of 2019-start of 2020. It's pathetic that the dev even tries to keep this alive, just like Happy Summer. And just like Happy Summer, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about it, as the updates adds mostly throwaway or garbage content, and that goes for both titles. The biggest problem with SS is the main content just-as-good-as not progressing at all. I had hopes for both being good, but with the amount of "content" it's just not worth it any more.:HideThePain: Nowadays I mostly check in just to see what's happening.:confused:
Happy Summer i stop playing long time ago ! It is game for kids 3-7 years old :)

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Why are there even choices in this game? The animations are mediocre for the few scenes that are present so far and going by the amount of fillers this game will take at least 5 or 6 to amount to anything of content worth playing for.

See you at the end of the year guys to see if we got anything going on by then.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
it's funny how short the updates are Lol

i didn't get mad for wasting my time i just laughed i got used to it :D

thats 100% the las time i'll even look at this game

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
its been a year sense my last comment on this game, and theres still no pussy? what a joke dude, theres a tease and then there is this game. its the last time im going to look at it, what a waste.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes