VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my walkthrough mod with all of you using which you can select correct choices.
Here is the mod . You all just need to replace the files in zip in original game folder.

Here is my discord server where i regularly port and mod games. Feel free to join me there:

Thank you
Nothing is happening with this mod. Not getting any colors to choices. Started a new game with incest and all the choices so far have no color to indicate the proper one to pick. Mod is enabled as it says on the into screen, but no choices are colored.

EDIT: I figured it out. The mod does not work with the Incest mod. If you pick the Incest version of the game in the options, the mod does not indicate the proper choices.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
Something Special [v0.1.9] Unofficial Android Port with Sam2504 W.T mod -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
what i meant was, there was nothing new, it wasn't a update at all unless it was on scenes already seen, god how i hate that...
This is exactly how every update going back several have been like. Absolutely NOTHING beyond a couple of clicks added on

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Tina and every other girl > Annie. I hope we won't be forced to romance Annie over the other women later on because it seriously seems to be leaning towards that, with the MC preferring to dream about her over Tina.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Tina and every other girl > Annie. I hope we won't be forced to romance Annie over the other women later on because it seriously seems to be leaning towards that, with the MC preferring to dream about her over Tina.
Don't worry too much, as the two latest updates went on, i would not be surprised that this game will be on hold and abandonned later.
You can feel that the dev doesn't give a shit anymore for his game and just pulls a micro update to try to keep some partons and followers here.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Don't worry too much, as the two latest updates went on, i would not be surprised that this game will be on hold and abandonned later.
You can feel that the dev doesn't give a shit anymore for his game and just pulls a micro update to try to keep some partons and followers here.
I guess that's fine. The story does seem to get worse with the MC just arguing with everyone and acting like a child.

Reactions: Twistty

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Guys i will like to share my walkthrough mod with all of you using which you can select correct choices.
Here is the mod . You all just need to replace the files in zip in original game folder.

And guys here is my walkthrough android port of the game.
In my android port i had added my features like
1.Text Opacity
2.Rename mc
3.Text Size slider
4. Skip Slider
5. 20 saves per page
6.Persistent saves are also present
7.Quick menu
8.smart gestures
and many other too
Here is my android port link:
Mega

Here is my discord server where i regularly port and mod games. Feel free to join me there:

Thank you

Note-mod donot work with incest mod
please update the mod :)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Something Special [v0.1.10] [WonderGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.33 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 200 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 166 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Note-mod donot work with incest mod
Hey does the mod still not work with i patch? will you be remedying this in future?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I wonder how many updates it'll take before the mc gets some vaginal sex or anal sex.
How many updates per year? Because you're in for about a decade's worth of waiting time. Seven before he gets a blowjob. Ten before the first sex scene

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes