Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update. Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Problem is the lack of choices no matter what you pick the MC will still do it either way and my god Tina she really needs to get hit by a truck or something.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah this one doesn't do it for me, the choices don't matter, the story is bland and the MC acts like a annoying child that's always arguing with others. I find myself constantly rooting against the MC. I haven't played through the whole game so maybe it gets better, I dunno.

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Yeah this one doesn't do it for me, the choices don't matter, the story is bland and the MC acts like a annoying child that's always arguing with others. I find myself constantly rooting against the MC. I haven't played through the whole game so maybe it gets better, I dunno.
If you made it to the point where the MC turns into a huge douch you've played basically the whole game. The dev stopped putting ANY effort in after 1.0

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
If you made it to the point where the MC turns into a huge douch you've played basically the whole game. The dev stopped putting ANY effort in after 1.0
Wait...the dev actually put effort in once upon a time?!

It feels more like they spent 99.9% of the time making the renders, then just casually chucked some shitty dialogue and "choices" in as an afterthought

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Wait...the dev actually put effort in once upon a time?!

It feels more like they spent 99.9% of the time making the renders, then just casually chucked some shitty dialogue and "choices" in as an afterthought
I'm not saying the game was ever good, just that there is a clear line between before and after the 1.0 update in terms of apparent effort.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my walkthrough mod with all of you using which you can select correct choices.
Here is the mod . You all just need to replace the files in zip in original game folder.

And guys here is my walkthrough android port of the game.
In my android port i had added my features like
1.Text Opacity
2.Rename mc
3.Text Size slider
4. Skip Slider
5. 20 saves per page
6.Persistent saves are also present
7.Quick menu
8.smart gestures
and many other too
Here is my android port link:
Mega

Here is my discord server where i regularly port and mod games. Feel free to join me there:

Thank you

Note-mod donot work with incest mod
Please, updated for : Something Special [v0.1.11]
THANK YOU in advance...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Something Special [v0.1.11] [WonderGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,43 GB / 210 MB - Something_Special-0.1.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 175 MB - Something_Special-0.1.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 43 Votes