hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
we need a hero, or so the saying goes
edit: or judging by the negative responses in the thread, a villain

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone explain why they don't like the MC? The MC actually knows how to flirt and seduce women, so I don't get why there's so much hate?

Don't you want to play a Harem game where the MC actually knows how to get women, or do you want him to be a super nice guy or something? Please be honest. Do you prefer that fantasy world where all it takes to get a woman is just being nice to them, and they pretty much do all the talking, and take the lead, and tell you what to do, and setup the dates, and do all the planning, etc? Don't get me wrong, that sounds great, to be in a fantasy world where you can just relax and there's just a lot of love, and the MC barely has to do anything, right?

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone explain why they don't like the MC? The MC actually knows how to flirt and seduce women, so I don't get why there's so much hate?

Don't you want to play a Harem game where the MC actually knows how to get women, or do you want him to be a super nice guy or something? Please be honest. Do you prefer that fantasy world where all it takes to get a woman is just being nice to them, and they pretty much do all the talking, and take the lead, and tell you what to do, and setup the dates, and do all the planning, etc? Don't get me wrong, that sounds great, to be in a fantasy world where you can just relax and there's just a lot of love, and the MC barely has to do anything, right?
The MC is a gigantic douche. He's exactly the type who THINKS he's a nice guy, but he's in reality a "Nice Guy (TM)" who treats the women around him like shit. He has a woman throwing herself at him and he's still a prick to her. On top of that, he can't even treat his own sister with respect, and in fact borderline harasses her like a perverted creep

Flirt or seduce women? Really? Because that's not how any of that works

What love are you talking about? Because if it's love-MAKING, there's barely even any of that in this game anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The MC is a gigantic douche. He's exactly the type who THINKS he's a nice guy, but he's in reality a "Nice Guy (TM)" who treats the women around him like shit. He has a woman throwing herself at him and he's still a prick to her. On top of that, he can't even treat his own sister with respect, and in fact borderline harasses her like a perverted creep

Flirt or seduce women? Really? Because that's not how any of that works

What love are you talking about? Because if it's love-MAKING, there's barely even any of that in this game anyway
Can you give me an example of a game where you really like the MC? This would really help out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mauser45

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
TBH the most surprising fact about this game is that there are people who've actually signed up as Patrons

The fact that some people think that "this is how you do harem games right" (what harem?) or "MC knows how to talk to women" (treating them like absolute shit? Riiiight...) is hilarious

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 43 Votes