VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my walkthrough mod with all of you using which you can select correct choices.
Here is the mod . You all just need to replace the files in zip in original game folder.

And guys here is my walkthrough android port of the game.
In my android port i had added my features like
1.Text Opacity
2.Rename mc
3.Text Size slider
4. Skip Slider
5. 20 saves per page
6.Persistent saves are also present
7.Quick menu
8.smart gestures
and many other too
Here is my android port link:

Here is my discord server where i regularly port and mod games. Feel free to join me there:

Thank you

Note-mod donot work with incest mod

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Insufferable is such a good word to describe the MC. I mean some characters can pull off being a bit of an asshat but not this MC. He is a pure twat. For seemingly no reason as well. How any of the other characters can stand being in the same room as him is a mystery.
At start he seemed to be a nice guy, but lately he went really nasty then lately a total psychopath like in the club scene.
In that club the MC seemed to be totally obssessed by Annie and behaved like a crazy guy.
Is this part of the scenario ? The MC got a nasty hit on the head, didn't remember anything, so has he some brain damage that evolves to madness?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Not that it was very long, it would seem some of you missed the anal!

The MC being so protective of Annie is cringeworthy.

However this is still a lot better than most of the games on here.

Maybe the dev does this in his spare time.

Maybe he wants to put something out regularly, as opposed to a big update very 6 months.
Thwe way the two last update are done shows that the dev is not really interested in his game. In the previous update we have two scenes that seemed out of place with characters no behaving accordingly to the previous storyline and in the last update there is almost nothing and just an edited copy of a scene with Tina.
So the dev seems to like to create scenes for testing some stuff and then just add them to the game and doesn't even try to go on with the main storyline, if there is one !

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
It would be nice if the same models had different clothing. The MC has been wearing the same shirt and jeans since episode 1. The mom has the same dress. Also, why does the MC talk like he's a #1 a-hole?

kirz

May 24, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my walkthrough mod with all of you using which you can select correct choices.
Here is the mod . You all just need to replace the files in zip in original game folder.

And guys here is my walkthrough android port of the game.
In my android port i had added my features like
1.Text Opacity
2.Rename mc
3.Text Size slider
4. Skip Slider
5. 20 saves per page
6.Persistent saves are also present
7.Quick menu
8.smart gestures
and many other too
Here is my android port link:
Mega

Here is my discord server where i regularly port and mod games. Feel free to join me there:

Thank you
I get this error trying to use your mod:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animation.rpy', 1595431320, 1) is defined twice, at animation.rpyc:1 and game/cheat/animation.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animation.rpy', 1595431320, 1) is defined twice, at animation.rpyc:1 and game/cheat/animation.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Sun Jun 27 12:32:48 2021

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isn´t there a safe inc.patch?! my antivir screams dont touch this site ....it´s not safe!!! maybe NOPY or MEGA ????

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes