New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,369 81.6%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 984 18.4%

• Total voters

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
Release date 0.3?
It is within my great sorrow to inform everyone that despite managing to struggle through his bear gangbang wounds, Placeholder has finally succumbed from the mortal coil of life. A roving band of night gimps beat him to death with horse dildos. They were so cruel that they didn't even use lube when they did it. Placeholder will be remembered not for the vividly sexual cause of his death, but instead by the noble character of his actions.

Reactions: Mr. Placeholder

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Is there like a guide for this? I don't really have the yacht scene that the releases are mentioning, do i need to keep playing or what? I got cheshire and batgirl but not artemis.

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
Is there like a guide for this? I don't really have the yacht scene that the releases are mentioning, do i need to keep playing or what? I got cheshire and batgirl but not artemis.
Just keep playing. It's a ren'py game so there's really no walkthrough necessary. Make sure you've done all the shit you can do, because if you have, then you'll have every character available at this point. And unless you're talking about the repurposed yacht scenes, then there are no scenes that are on an ACTUAL yacht.

kol

Oct 23, 2017
It is within my great sorrow to inform everyone that despite managing to struggle through his bear gangbang wounds, Placeholder has finally succumbed from the mortal coil of life. A roving band of night gimps beat him to death with horse dildos. They were so cruel that they didn't even use lube when they did it. Placeholder will be remembered not for the vividly sexual cause of his death, but instead by the noble character of his actions.
Oh no, but what do we do with all the bear spooge we collected. Maybe if we pour it al over his corpse, maybe we can ressurect him near a statue of Zone-tan.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think you're on the wrong thread. The yacht event is in Something Unlimited the unity game. This is Something Trainer the ren'py homage. An easy mistake to make.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Yes. Dead. It got tired of people asking if it had been abandoned, even though it does not say [ABANDONED] in the title, and it threw itself off of a computer gaming cliff.
Soooo witty. You have thoroughly humiliated people. If the internet could sigh.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes