New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,369 81.6%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 984 18.4%

• Total voters

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
did you asked the original maker off the game Something unlimit becausse you use his stuff on renpy i am just asking

[Gunsmoke Games]
is the creator off the game it whould be fair iff you asked him first instead just copy-ing from him
though i whouldnt mind seeing more girls getting fucked becausse Gunsmoke has alot off cockblocker content
though raven is 1 off his best content only

Last edited:

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
did you asked the original maker off the game Something unlimit becausse you use his stuff on renpy i am just asking

[Gunsmoke Games]
is the creator off the game it whould be fair iff you asked him first instead just copy-ing from him
though i whouldnt mind seeing more girls getting fucked becausse Gunsmoke has alot off cockblocker content
though raven is 1 off his best content only
Y'know.. It might be a smart idea to put that tiny little engine in your head to use before you post something. 'Cause if you had. You'd already have seen both the note on the very front page of the very thread you replied to, as well as the post made by Placeholder about the very fact that his game is both non-profit, so why should it matter, and that SunsetRiders7 himself has publicly stated that he doesn't give one flying fuck that someone uses his assets.

learn_to_read.png
So just a heads up for next time to save yourself some trouble as well as some embarrassment. Use your brain. I know that's a huge thing to ask, especially on this site, but do at least try.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wow Jynx is hot however make her tits quite smaller is she is perfekt
1558633996458.png

and srry i saw it later however iff creator off the renpy verion is whilling make them a bit more realistic proportions whit the beast that whould be cool becausse Jynx is quite petit small breasted original

Reactions: Zenoxlin

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Eh, I would rather have more still shots/content than animations. I guess I animate in my head. but all that is up to Mr. Placeholder.
(Guys, mebbe, just mebbe, ignore the guys asking the dumb questions answered in the first few lines on the front page, save some frustration)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
for what i have played now i like it more then the gunsmoke version more girls and all the rest from the original gameput in atleast every thing gunsmoke put in how ever all woman fuckeble whould not only be cool but chance on Knockup whould be cool and maybe iff can get arranged make the woman's breast off all chars to there original sizes like Jynx has not bigg then B50 i think maybe actaully smaller but then you she whould really look like a child so not smaller then B50 or bigger then Esizes

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Y'know.. It might be a smart idea to put that tiny little engine in your head to use before you post something. 'Cause if you had. You'd already have seen both the note on the very front page of the very thread you replied to, as well as the post made by Placeholder about the very fact that his game is both non-profit, so why should it matter, and that SunsetRiders7 himself has publicly stated that he doesn't give one flying fuck that someone uses his assets.

View attachment 308475
So just a heads up for next time to save yourself some trouble as well as some embarrassment. Use your brain. I know that's a huge thing to ask, especially on this site, but do at least try.
Except if you actually go to the game thread at the time I'm writing this comment and go through the last 2-3 pages you'll see it's nothing like this. So maybe you should learn to practice what you preach.

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
I'm assuming that someone over there from the dev team is sperging about it. I suppose it might sound rude of me, but why do you care? 99.9% of the people who play SU on this platform aren't actually supporting the team, they're just pirating it. I see no reason to start feeling justified and self righteous when you're in a community that actively deals in stealing content other people pay for. I've honestly always felt that their official support for this forum (the GG team that is) looks sketchy as fuck because I know a lot of people here don't even realize that the version on their thread is the version that they want people to pay $5 dollars for on patreon, and a lot of people look at it thinking that they're releasing it here on an official capacity because they have the OP. If they changed their stance on it it's w/e, but I distinctly remember talking to Sunset when this game was first brought up and he didn't give a flying fuck about it, nor did Smoke or Locke. In fact, Locke spend like an hour making fun of how stupid it was in their discord calling it a failure and etc. I'm not sure **why** they suddenly changed their stance on it in the ensuing past month or so but again, honestly, why do you care.

Last edited:

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
I downloaded 2.2.2 but, when I load my usual save, everytime I go check the cells, the Glam, the bordello, even Tala... All i get is black screen...anyone has the same problem?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I downloaded 2.2.2 but, when I load my usual save, everytime I go check the cells, the Glam, the bordello, even Tala... All i get is black screen...anyone has the same problem?
I think you might be on the wrong thread. This is Something Trainer the ren'py homage to Something Unlimited. The current version of this game is 0.2f. I think you want https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-2-gunsmoke-games.326/

And that problem seems to be quite common among players.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes