New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,367 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
Man, this thread suddenly got very amusing again. Keep going, I need a good laugh, nothing good has been happening on twitter today to laugh at.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Holy shit, my guy, you absolutely destroyed me. I bow to you, sarcasm master.
Look, I'm sorry if I was a little assholey there, but seriously. There was a post on the same page as yours FROM THE DEVELOPER with a sneak peek at the next update. I know searching through pages and pages to find info can be frustrating, but give just a tiny bit of effort.

Reactions: waldo1
Aug 11, 2017
Look, I'm sorry if I was a little assholey there, but seriously. There was a post on the same page as yours FROM THE DEVELOPER with a sneak peek at the next update. I know searching through pages and pages to find info can be frustrating, but give just a tiny bit of effort.
NEVER! Effort is for losers.
Nah for real tho, thanks for apologizing, but there was really no need. I wasn't offended, we're all just fucking around here. We cool, my dude.

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
Even if they did retcon her, she still probably looks like she got facefucked by a bulldog for about three days straight.

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
Maybe have her be other girls bitch? Everyone treats her like shit because they hate her
I don't think that's how where he was thinking of the salvaging. I believe he's referring to her visually, like the poll is very obvious about.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes