Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Tossing in a new character for possible future development. Rampage is a supervillainess that was in the proposed Grodd's Legion of Villainy that I posted here a while ago. My understanding is that Rampage was DC's answer to Marvel's Savage She-Hulk and appeared in DCAU's Legion of Doom.

As a gaming element, I suggested that Luthor's first real opponent might well be Gorilla Grodd and that Grodd would gather his own army of supervillains that would clash with Luthor's hired villains. It brings up the possibility that Luthor might expand his stable at the GS & MB by capturing Grodd's supervillainesses and bending them to his desires. It would also be a way for Luthor to conduct his conflict against Grodd if Grodd becomes too much of an irritation.

Most of the images I found of Rampage had her snarling or grimacing all the time. I tried to come up with an image that was sexier but still menacing in a closer to the SR7 style. I'd also be interested to see what some of our AI players can do with this image to sex it up a bit more but keep the element of brutal power and menace. (BTW, if she gets a collar for the leash scenes, I think it should have spikes!)

Rampage 000a.jpg

monkey55

Jan 27, 2021
Is that second from the top one in the game or created here? Didn't realize...Maxima I think is her name? Went to Amazon Island.
It's from the actual game and it isn't from Amazon Island.

After you go to Almerac and do enough scenes with Maxima and the servants it does a scene where Maxima has two servants please Lex in the bath.

Reactions: DarkDank
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes