Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Fixed it for ya!

'Cuz we all know that Mary would be the perfect stand in for Laura!
Oooh, nice.
I was also inspired to do a Lara Croft one, using Stable Diffusion.
No base sprite used, this was entirely from ablackcatman's SunsetRiders model and SD's own in-built Lara Croft training.
Then a lot of SD inpainting and a final tweak in MSPaint.

Still not great, but I've spent long enough on it already.

Lex captures Lara Croft
00035-1438093365editb.png

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I am hoping to see the renpy remake in some decent state and some tutorials for modders, then we can unleash the AI power and create lots of custom content!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
01573-252867709111.jpg 01572-3322161387.png
Those costumes look cool. The dark one looks like an armored blend of Superwoman Bizarro and Supergirl. I colored her cape in with red. I think it could work with or without the black fingerless gloves seeing as the hands are mismatched. I liked the gold accents and thigh high boots with this, it's cool to see those brought together with the iconic S and colors, darkened. I actually think that all together this ends up looking more menacing than even Superwoman's costume does on its own. It doesn't look scuffed like Bizarro and it doesn't look like it's trying to show as much bare muscle as possible like Superwoman. It's polished and I would absolutely dread pissing her off. If she's wearing the black fingerless gloves on both hands then I'm a dead man and I hope she's only pissed enough to kill me quickly.

The Supergirl one looks blended with some Wonder Woman, I love how her thong switches to red and the gold belt divides the color transition, and I like the added gold bracers. Also, I just like that it combines the long sleeves with a high cut thong leotard look similar to how Galatea's is cut. I have never personally liked the skirt and bare midriff look though I can understand it fits with Supergirl's more youthful appearance, but here with her aged up she rocks this and now I can see what I've been missing.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Elsa is unhappy, not only at being captured by Lex Luthor, but also at the tiny, sheer dress she's wearing:
00274-740731797.png

Also, being given an extra finger on each hand is unlikely to be a cause for merriment...

The swimsuit doesn't exactly meet with her approval either:
00294-4092791039.png

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
It's wild, this early into real strides with general public AI access and already I've seen some artists—who draw other people's intellectual property for money—trying to lobby to get AI generations banned from sites. International ones too, not just verified twitter loudmouths in the states with pronouns in their bio.

Lol. Lmao. How did all those attempts to stop software piracy go? We didn't get a future with hoverboards but we got some hilarity ahead with reverse engineering tools.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question for the AI render folks around here.

Is there a way to reduce the outer outline thickness of the models? I'm noticing that the outer edges are a bit thick vs. what SR7 usually does.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Quick question for the AI render folks around here.

Is there a way to reduce the outer outline thickness of the models? I'm noticing that the outer edges are a bit thick vs. what SR7 usually does.
It's probably just my prompts tbh.
Interestingly, I've found that if you use the "ABG Script" (Automatic Background G-something) it produces a transparent background and usually thins the line out, or removes it altogether.
Examples:
00335-747993188.png
00343-747993188.png
00343-747993188GreyBackground.png

Edited to add an unrelated pic of Anna in SU style as well (following a request by DM).
The user on Civitai has produced a load of Disney character models and I'm having some fun...
00280-3360279088.png

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
My issue with being able to use any of the AI stuff beyond my OCD just being very picky about style matches is that the way SU works is you need a lot of identical images that tweak minor things.

So using the Lara/Elsa/Anna images above, they’re good on their own, but then you need identical poses with different clothes or different expressions and combinations of those differences to use as for other sequences. So they’re good for concept art, but then you need an artist still that can then translate those concepts into all of the myriad of assets you need and while AI can generate things that are similar, they’re not good at producing things that are exactly the same except now the face is angry or surprised… then translate those outfits to a sex scene in a way that makes sense etc.

I love all of the art and it lets my imagination run wild, but having done the work of actually doing just a couple scenes of Stargirl with custom outfits in them, I don’t know how I could take any of it and make it work in something like cell content.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
My issue with being able to use any of the AI stuff beyond my OCD just being very picky about style matches is that the way SU works is you need a lot of identical images that tweak minor things.

So using the Lara/Elsa/Anna images above, they’re good on their own, but then you need identical poses with different clothes or different expressions and combinations of those differences to use as for other sequences. So they’re good for concept art, but then you need an artist still that can then translate those concepts into all of the myriad of assets you need and while AI can generate things that are similar, they’re not good at producing things that are exactly the same except now the face is angry or surprised… then translate those outfits to a sex scene in a way that makes sense etc.

I love all of the art and it lets my imagination run wild, but having done the work of actually doing just a couple scenes of Stargirl with custom outfits in them, I don’t know how I could take any of it and make it work in something like cell content.
Absolutely 100% correct. Couldn't have put it better myself. It's really a lot of work - although probably not as much as drawing a nude sprite from scratch for each pose then drawing every costume over the top!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's probably just my prompts tbh.
Interestingly, I've found that if you use the "ABG Script" (Automatic Background G-something) it produces a transparent background and usually thins the line out, or removes it altogether.
Examples:
View attachment 2607994
View attachment 2607995
View attachment 2608007

Edited to add an unrelated pic of Anna in SU style as well (following a request by DM).
The user on Civitai has produced a load of Disney character models and I'm having some fun...
View attachment 2608094
Fantastic work on the sisters! And Anna has knees! Considering how SR7 usually just terminates the legs going down to a single point where knees should be, this is actually superior to SR7 a good portion of the time!
Also fitting. They in R34 have a similar history to Star/Blackfire and Artemis/Cheshire
;)

• Love

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Fantastic work on the sisters! And Anna has knees! Considering how SR7 usually just terminates the legs going down to a single point where knees should be, this is actually superior to SR7 a good portion of the time!
Also fitting. They in R34 have a similar history to Star/Blackfire and Artemis/Cheshire
;)
Thanks! I tried a few variations, attempting to keep the purple cape over whatever she was wearing. Unfortunately the model struggled a little with that, but here's one of Anna in a bikini (not best quality, but this is without any inpainting or tweaking).
00350-729957808.png

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Various experiments with different character models available from Civitai, done in a SunsetRiders style (with the occasional addition of knees...)

A better Lara Croft:
"I wanted that Summoning Relic for my collection Luthor! Do you know how many men have tried to imprison me over the years?"
00024-1026588804.png

"So you prefer me in a crop top? Well, isn't that just peachy for you?"
00037-3825792450.png

"A cheeky little swimsuit, Lex? Naughty boy!"
00067-2057050982.png

"We've already established I'm a slut for men with oddly-grey skin and 19 inch penises, Lex. Get over here - now!"
00086-551375821.png

"Mr Luthor? Now you've captured Kim, I was wondering if you'd like a new henchwoman? I can lick Miss Possible into Miss Definitely-Will"
00088-2080777698.png

"Something a little skimpier, huh? OK then boss"

00094-2080777704.png

"Why, good morning Mr Luthor! I don't quite know why I'm here, but it is ever so nice to see you. Thank you for the new dress!"
00155-605606049.png

"Erm, Mr Luthor? I don't mean to seem ungrateful, these are ever such beautiful dresses, but the skirt on this one does seem a little revealing?"
00196-1404841219.png

"Good afternoon, Mr Luthor! It's so very... ...nice to see you! Your underground lair is surprisingly warm, I hope you don't mind me loosening my clothing a little, do you?"
00232-1290183402.png

"It's OK Mr Luthor, I kind of like being here. It's much larger than where I was imprisoned before!"
00369-1709362799.png

Her time at LexCorp permanently affected Rapunzel, making her much more popular ever after...

00458-1337150652.png

Final character:

"You can't keep me here Luthor, I can just fly away! Any time I like. I might do it right now. Or later."
00466-4039965943.png

"Where are my panties? Everyone can see up my flue while I'm flying!! Oooh!!"
00483-2636406875.png

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Various experiments with different character models available from Civitai, done in a SunsetRiders style (with the occasional addition of knees...)

A better Lara Croft:
"I wanted that Summoning Relic for my collection Luthor! Do you know how many men have tried to imprison me over the years?"
View attachment 2609910

"So you prefer me in a crop top? Well, isn't that just peachy for you?"
View attachment 2609913

"A cheeky little swimsuit, Lex? Naughty boy!"
View attachment 2609914

"We've already established I'm a slut for men with oddly-grey skin and 19 inch penises, Lex. Get over here - now!"
View attachment 2609919

"Mr Luthor? Now you've captured Kim, I was wondering if you'd like a new henchwoman? I can lick Miss Possible into Miss Definitely-Will"
View attachment 2609920

"Something a little skimpier, huh? OK then boss"

View attachment 2609921

I'll be making further edits to this post to add more later today - don't want to clutter up the thread too much!
Now get a image of lara getting railed pls

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes