Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So do I!
Couldn't resist refining it a bit:
View attachment 2594736

View attachment 2594739
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are all really good!
All a bit off, but great starts and like 90% of the way there.
With AI art, if someone can Photoshop out the odditties, these would be top tier.
That's my general take on AI art in general. Great, but needs a human touch up to really, really pop.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
These are all really good!
All a bit off, but great starts and like 90% of the way there.
With AI art, if someone can Photoshop out the odditties, these would be top tier.
That's my general take on AI art in general. Great, but needs a human touch up to really, really pop.
Absolutely. Which is why I prefer the term "AI-Generated Images" as 'Art' is still the exclusively-human part of the endeavour.

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
Using the comicsvision model from civitai, and the sunsetriders LORA, can give some decent results. These were made with minimal touchups. Some things like the hands are little rough here and there, but it does well enough. The style of the faces doesn't match but it feels like a good compromise
Looks like Ana de Armas to me.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
What exactly didn't work? I'll help you
Honestly, I gave it up for a reason. It made my Google Drive a mess, so unless you can make it an isolated application I could use download and use, you're not going to be much help, but thanks for the offer.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Using the comicsvision model from civitai, and the sunsetriders LORA, can give some decent results. These were made with minimal touchups. Some things like the hands are little rough here and there, but it does well enough. The style of the faces doesn't match but it feels like a good compromise
This version of MM that you did is quite hot!

Might need one less left finger though, unless Martians are supposed to have five fingers...
:p

It'd probably be too much work to isolate that face and then modify the other existing SU Unity faces on sprites to match up, but yeah...

As for the outfit, that'd be easy enough to include in ReImagined, as a possible alternate slut outfit though! For dancing anyways... the other sprites (sex, oral, etc.) would be too much of a pain. Still, a man can dream!
:love:

---

Everyone,

So, I've been thinking about this thread and how it relates to ReImagined. One issue that I have is that I already have a pretty long list of other things that also need to get done, so my dream of going through this thread and picking out various sprites to use in added scenes is actually pretty far down on the list...

I was thinking that an 'art director' might be a cool idea. This person would be tasked with picking out the most suitable sprites in this thread to use for additional scenes.

As an example, the reason I set up the V.I.P. Suites as two pairs of slots was to allow for threesome V.I.P. Parties. An obvious example of this is Babs + Kara, I've even done a bit of art featuring those two myself. On the coding end, I still need to work out the best way to check for such content, but it's doable. I just haven't bothered as work on girl packs is going at a pretty slow pace currently, and Supergirl and Batgirl don't even have their 'regular' cell sex content done yet. More help in this department (girl packs) is also needed of course!

In any case, yeah it'd be cool to have some help in the 'art direction' department. Ren'Py skills would be a plus, but really for right now it's just a matter of accumulating the most suitable art content for future scenes.

Anyways, yeah just wanted to throw out that idea.
:whistle:

Last edited:

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, I gave it up for a reason. It made my Google Drive a mess, so unless you can make it an isolated application I could use download and use, you're not going to be much help, but thanks for the offer.
I have only one folder in my google drive that this thing uses, no mess at all.

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
awesome work man, but if you use the anything 4.5 model then the images are more like the original art, and also you must use a VAE

Reactions: Jimwalrus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes