Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

m3400

Jan 28, 2018
I have a bit of an odd request, and I'll understand if no one is willing or able to take it on, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least ask. Perhaps, if nothing else, someone could give me some suggestions.

But I'm part of an online RP, and I'm playing a half Chinese girl who has dragon powers (based on Eastern dragons). She can take on a half draconic form, but I've been unable to find any artwork that I like for her. I was wondering if anyone here could take some of SU's work and add draconic features. Things like a tail, claws, perhaps horns.

I'd love to use Cheshire, particularly her Yacht outfit, but honestly I hate her hair. I like everything about her except that. Blackfire might work, though I've never managed to figure out how to make her skin tone less 'orange spray tan' colored. Huntress or Lady Shiva might work as well. Superwoman is kind of the opposite for Cheshire, I love her long ponytail but I don't like how overly broad SU makes her shoulders. She looks less like a strong woman and more like a woman on steroids. Of course, if someone gets inspired and wants to use a completely different character and can make it fit, by all means. I just figured it would be easy to start with a base model that already has the right features.

Again, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to look at my request. If possible, I'd ask that you use the high resolution images from the asset pack, since then I can swap outfits, or even create my own over the nude base.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Tried to bring Brainiac by Macfinn99 closer to Sunsets art style.
View attachment 2583743
Here's my revision of Brainiac8 to the SR7 style. Clothed version. Pointed chin instead of squared. Reduced bubble butt, reduced arm muscularity. I chose the lighter side of the skin tone and shade palette

Question: As an android would she have a belly button or a USB port?

Brainiac8 - SR7.jpg

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Here's my revision of Brainiac8 to the SR7 style. Clothed version. Pointed chin instead of squared. Reduced bubble butt, reduced arm muscularity. I chose the lighter side of the skin tone and shade palette

Question: As an android would she have a belly button or a USB port?

View attachment 2587367
One thing that would help bringing it closer to the games art style is adding noise to it.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
There's a v2.0 model of Jinx available (made by the same person) which seems to be much better, although nipples seem to still be a bit difficult. Judging by some of the poses SR7's drawings of Jinx were used in training it.

Jinx in a micro-bikini:
View attachment 2585571
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinx topless (again, the nipples probably need some manual re-work):
View attachment 2585586

Nude Jinx:
View attachment 2585592

Jinx in a corset:
View attachment 2585598

And proving once again that AI image generators can throw up the oddest images that just, somehow, work -
Jinx gets caught out while doing laundry:
View attachment 2585601
This is amazing, is it possible to do Cheshire?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
This is amazing, is it possible to do Cheshire?
Thanks. It would be possible to do Cheshire, if someone were to train a Stable Diffusion model on her likeness.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to do that at the moment.

The training on SR7's work is pretty decent. That gives you the style.
I've had OK results combining it with a model someone else created, but without a model for each specific character it doesn't really work - hence the training. You basically need to tell the AI:

"This is what Cheshire looks like, yeah? OK, now show her like SunsetRiders7 would draw her, but in a . Thanks"

Of course, if you've got a decent computer or a few bucks to spare for Google Colabs you can do the training and generation yourself. We've got a thread going here on F95 with some excellent advice (and my ramblings) should you want a go.

Edited to add probably the best result of Megan, as I'm sure someone would've asked for it:
00033-3032584755.png
Edited again to add Megan in (sort of) a French Maid's outfit as I only just discovered that model and thought I'd give it a try:

00176-2715838322.png

Edited again to change my 'review' of ablackcatman's Sunsetriders style model - I was confusing it with a substantially poorer model also on Civitai.

Last edited:

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks. It would be possible to do Cheshire, if someone were to train a Stable Diffusion model on her likeness.

The training on SR7's work is OK, but not great. That gives you the style.
I've had OK results combining it with a model someone else created, but without a model for each specific character it doesn't really work - hence the training. You basically need to tell the AI:

"This is what Cheshire looks like, yeah? OK, now show her like SunsetRiders7 would draw her, but in a . Thanks"

Of course, if you've got a decent computer or a few bucks to spare for Google Colabs you can do the training and generation yourself. We've got a thread going here on F95 with some excellent advice (and my ramblings) should you want a go.

Edited to add probably the best result of Megan, as I'm sure someone would've asked for it:
View attachment 2592661
Edited again to add Megan in (sort of) a French Maid's outfit as I only just discovered that model and thought I'd give it a try:

View attachment 2592766
hehe actually that sunsetriders lora was creted by me im just lazy to get back into

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2592661

View attachment 2592766
what model and vae did you use for this results?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
hehe actually that sunsetriders lora was creted by me im just lazy to get back into
Haha!
Hope you don't mind me not being 100% about it - it can be a bit hit-and-miss. Thank you though, it's still definitely able to give great results with character-specific models. I've added a review and some of my images to it on Civitai.

Reactions: ablackcatman

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
what model and vae did you use for this results?
Either AnythingV3 or V4.5, usual standard VAE (84,000 or whatever it's called)

Even though the style LoRA was trained on AnythingV4.5, it seems to sometimes work better in 4.5. Seems to be dependent on the character LoRA

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Haha!
Hope you don't mind me not being 100% about it - it can be a bit hit-and-miss. Thank you though, it's still definitely able to give great results with character-specific models. I've added a review and some of my images to it on Civitai.
yeah no worries man i want to see more sexy images

in case you want to check out my results with this lora
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-10294683
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-10293616
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-10292848

but i didnt use VAE in them so they are glitchy

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

View attachment 2592661

View attachment 2592766
Love the maid outfit!
:love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes