Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
The moral high road of not wanting to use AI art as a base point when sunset has no problems doing "edits" of their own to shovel out another update is kinda ironic.
I'm pretty sure if he could get a handle on Stable Diffusion and use it to churn out images instead of drawing them (or re-drawing them!) he absolutely would.
Which makes it even more ironic I guess!

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Watched SR7 draw on Picarto. What's the first comment I'm reading?
screencap picarto 4.jpg

:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
:unsure:
5vegf.jpg

My first contribution to this thread:

View attachment 2577290
Heresy! Where are the lines around her mouth?!! WHERE IS THAT SWEET DIMPLE ON HER CHIN?!!!!!
fire.jpg

Jokes aside - awesome first contribution. Please do more.

She's pretty fucking hot. what do you mean??? :sneaky:
View attachment 2578728
Google just confronted me with the live action version from the Titans Show and yeah.... :oops::love:

jinx.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note for you AI art types in this thread.

I think it'd be cool to add characters to SU ReImagined done using this method, as long as the art styles pretty much match up! It doesn't have to be perfect, just 'good enough' IMHO.

Of course, then we'd need someone to make the associated girlpacks and write/code the scenes...

Nonetheless, this might be a faster way to add a few new characters, if someone is willing to put in the work for the various scenes that would be needed (dancing, eroplay, sex, etc.).

As for existing characters, this would be a judgement call, as the artwork for these would need to 'match up' with existing art more closely IMHO. That being said, it'd depend on how much of an 'AI Generated' art mix that ends up in ReImagined down the road, i.e. it might look less jarring if multiple characters were switching between methods...

There's also the 'full replacement' option I suppose, but this falls back to the amount of content that would be needed to replace all of the existing sprites for a given character.

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Just a quick note for you AI art types in this thread.

I think it'd be cool to add characters to SU ReImagined done using this method, as long as the art styles pretty much match up! It doesn't have to be perfect, just 'good enough' IMHO.

Of course, then we'd need someone to make the associated girlpacks and write/code the scenes...

Nonetheless, this might be a faster way to add a few new characters, if someone is willing to put in the work for the various scenes that would be needed (dancing, eroplay, sex, etc.).

As for existing characters, this would be a judgement call, as the artwork for these would need to 'match up' with existing art more closely IMHO. That being said, it'd depend on how much of an 'AI Generated' art mix that ends up in ReImagined down the road, i.e. it might look less jarring if multiple characters were switching between methods...

There's also the 'full replacement' option I suppose, but this falls back to the amount of content that would be needed to replace all of the existing sprites for a given character.
We need to have some of the AI users to post in on this. Isn't there some way of setting the AI parameters to match up to the current SU style or to feed in the current SU images and convert them to a consistent art style?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
We need to have some of the AI users to post in on this. Isn't there some way of setting the AI parameters to match up to the current SU style or to feed in the current SU images and convert them to a consistent art style?
It's perfectly possible to train Stable Diffusion on SR7's work and create a model for his style. The sheer quantity of artwork from him and the definite style he has would make it relatively simple. There's actually one , but it's rather hit-and-miss (I think the person who made it wasn't very experienced in doing so).
I'm sticking to my position of not making one myself* but would be happy to see someone else do it.

*There's no guarantee mine would be any better, plus I've got a full time job and a young kid, so my time's increasingly limited.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes