Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
So, I'm looking for 'recruits'...

It's a 'for free' thing for SU ReImagined, but if you fanart types would like to help out...

I have an alternate intro in mind for ReImagined, and I need a few character sprites for it, mainly just 'conversational' sprites for starters.

Characters I will need will include Braniac8, Katma Tui, eventually the GoM version of Wonder Woman as well as Faora...

Note: I'm not onboard with using Miss Martian's face for Braniac8. Her face looks too innocent, and her body pose is too meek... truechimaera took a stab at a MM version, and while it looks good otherwise, yeah the 'too innocent/meek' thing doesn't work for me. The hairstyle might be OK, but yeah...

Note that eventually 'out of universe' characters would also be wanted, but this is a SU ReImagined request thingie in general, not specific to the backstory I have in mind. You know, She Hulk, Seven of Nine, T'Pol, Red Sonja, really whomever can be 'portaled in' from an alternate universe that people want to take the time to make a set of sprites for...

There's also the Daz Studio route I suppose, but that'd be a completely different thing... and we are all folllowing THIS THREAD because of our appreciation of the Bruce Timm/SR7 art style after all!

Of course it's a pain to try to set up a full set of sprites, which is why I was hoping that maybe the 'AI generated' fanart types around here might be able to help with that.

In any case, if someone is interested in fleshing out these characters for my story idea, PM me. I'm focused on a bajillion different things atm and others are better at this stuff than I am...

Again, this is a 'for free' thing, which is by design not being supported via a Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee or whatever, it's for the F95Zone community SU fans.
If I can, I'll try to do better. But I can't make any promises, I'm not exactly very skilled at this.

Reactions: Krull and OhWee

Darthasus

Mar 6, 2018
Okay, . . . This one was just for fun and I already posted it over on the Re-Imagined thread. Powergirl was added over in Re-Imagined as a heroine. Sooner or later as they flesh out Re-Imagined/Rebuilt, I'm assuming Galatea will be cloned and added as a Henchwoman. Attached is a possible confrontation scene between Powergirl and Galatea, (why should Supergirl get all the action?) . . . ("Send in the clones, . . !)

View attachment 2563790
That is a beautiful edit (y)(y):love::love:

• Wow
Reactions: Macfinn99

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Okay, . . . This one was just for fun and I already posted it over on the Re-Imagined thread. Powergirl was added over in Re-Imagined as a heroine. Sooner or later as they flesh out Re-Imagined/Rebuilt, I'm assuming Galatea will be cloned and added as a Henchwoman. Attached is a possible confrontation scene between Powergirl and Galatea, (why should Supergirl get all the action?) . . . ("Send in the clones, . . !)

View attachment 2563790
Power Girl will actually have a bigger rack than Galatea and be slightly taller. The taller part isnt set in stone.
PG vs Gal scale.png

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I watched Justice League x RWBY part 1 yesterday.

Kind of interesting to see younger versions of certain characters done in the 'anime' style. And of course, now I'm binge watching the RWBY series...

Pretty cool how the intro and outro music changes throughout the series. I'm looking forward to hearing Casey Lee William's 'official' solo album to hear where she goes with her songs! Her Dad is of course the 'backbone' behind the RWBY music, and he recently handed the reigns for RWBY music to Casey...

But I digress. I'd be curious what you AI art guys can come up with r.e. matching up with the 'RWBY' style characters for some of the SU characters!

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Kind of interesting to see younger versions of certain characters done in the 'anime' style. And of course, now I'm binge watching the RWBY series...

Pretty cool how the intro and outro music changes throughout the series. I'm looking forward to hearing Casey Lee William's 'official' solo album to hear where she goes with her songs! Her Dad is of course the 'backbone' behind the RWBY music, and he recently handed the reigns for RWBY music to Casey...

But I digress. I'd be curious what you AI art guys can come up with r.e. matching up with the 'RWBY' style characters for some of the SU characters!
Don't forget there is also RWBY Chibi.But watch them after season 3 of the main series.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Power Girl will actually have a bigger rack than Galatea and be slightly taller. The taller part isnt set in stone.
View attachment 2566925
Awww, C'mon, . . . . Luthor has all of this cloning technology along with DNA samples of both Powergirl and Supergirl in the Re-Imagined Earth 69 universe. Don't you think he would want Galatea to have a bigger rack? He could use it as an excess solar energy storage area so that as Galatea powers up they'll get even bigger, . . . .

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Awww, C'mon, . . . . Luthor has all of this cloning technology along with DNA samples of both Powergirl and Supergirl in the Re-Imagined Earth 69 universe. Don't you think he would want Galatea to have a bigger rack? He could use it as an excess solar energy storage area so that as Galatea powers up thet'll get even bigger, . . . .
Neighborhood Mega Boob Superiority...

Bigger boobs tend to throw off combat balance though!

• Haha
Reactions: Krull and Macfinn99

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

As someone in the RWBY fandom, don't go past Volume 3. I'd actually even stop at V2 and just go with Chibi.

Reactions: Testerguy19

roark00

Feb 19, 2022
I've been trying to all day but I'm working away from home right now and the upload keeps freezing.

Edit: Finally got it to work. Don't have a "pro account" so no telling how long the link will last. Includes screen grabs I took from some DC animated movies and shows and a few custom assets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload the assets please?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As someone in the RWBY fandom, don't go past Volume 3. I'd actually even stop at V2 and just go with Chibi.
I'm in the middle of Volume 7 and still enjoying it.

If I was a creator that knew that I'd pass before my time, I'd want my team to continue what I started. In Monty's case, he was taken from us before his time that he could not have expected or probably planned for, and I think it's fitting that Miles and Kerry decided to finish what they all started.

But I get that such things can be controversial, I just think it's a cool body of work nonetheless!

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I'm in the middle of Volume 7 and still enjoying it.

If I was a creator that knew that I'd pass before my time, I'd want my team to continue what I started. In Monty's case, he was taken from us before his time that he could not have expected or probably planned for, and I think it's fitting that Miles and Kerry decided to finish what they all started.

But I get that such things can be controversial, I just think it's a cool body of work nonetheless!
Well, at least you can enjoy it. So I can't complaint there.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Awww, C'mon, . . . . Luthor has all of this cloning technology along with DNA samples of both Powergirl and Supergirl in the Re-Imagined Earth 69 universe. Don't you think he would want Galatea to have a bigger rack? He could use it as an excess solar energy storage area so that as Galatea powers up they'll get even bigger, . . . .
Even better! . . . Luthor could weaponize her bazongas with Lacto Lasers! . . . They would activate by squeezing both sides and chanting "Kami, . . . Hami, . . . Taa-Taas"

(Take that Goku!)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes