Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Cuanto más los miro, más creo que no me gusta la forma en que le he curvado el trasero en el segundo. La forma del circulo es demasiado pronunciada, la piel no hace eso no creo? Necesita bajar el tono... o simplemente usar el primero y tener los dedos aún tan profundos.
[/CITA]
No me cargan los dibujos

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
The more I look at them the more I think I don’t like the way I’ve curved her ass in the second one. The circle shape is too pronounced, skin doesn’t do that I don’t think? Need to tone it down… or just use the first one and have the fingers still in as deep.
I'm more bothered by Lex having to walk around with stank on his fingers for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
The more I look at them the more I think I don’t like the way I’ve curved her ass in the second one. The circle shape is too pronounced, skin doesn’t do that I don’t think? Need to tone it down… or just use the first one and have the fingers still in as deep.
They are fine, missing the shading on the contact points of the fingers to skin to create the pressure effect/bend of the surface.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
They are fine, missing the shading on the contact points of the fingers to skin to create the pressure effect/bend of the surface.
Thanks.

Yeah, I looked at those, I was having a hard time deciding if they are actually touching her outside of the 3 he inserted.

I cribbed that forearm from another scene with another girl and just kinda made it work... I'll see if my rudimentary arting can do something with them

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks.

Yeah, I looked at those, I was having a hard time deciding if they are actually touching her outside of the 3 he inserted.

I cribbed that forearm from another scene with another girl and just kinda made it work... I'll see if my rudimentary arting can do something with them
Best study is your hands, shading is lines, darker/lighter shade of same color, light shadow , darker shadow...
Is defined/caused by light and the changes of the concentration of blood under the skin for color and form defined by muscle/fat tissue down to the bone.
drawing_of_my_hand_by_theartfulmegalodon.jpg

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note about wallpapers, etc. and SU ReImagined...

I've adjusted the code so that anyone can add any wallpapers that they wish to SU ReImagined, simply by placing a 1920 x 1080 .jpg into the /game/images/wp folder. Just continue the naming progression (wp70.jpg, wp71.jpg, etc) and the game will eventually display the newly added wallpapers during the nightly recordkeeping routines. You can also shuffle or replace wallpapers if you so wish, just remember to maintain the numerical progression, as any 'breaks' in the progression will reset the wallpaper count to 0 and begin again from the beginning...

Again, thanks to Krull , Sinner87 etc. for their wallpaper contributions!
:cool:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, . . . This one was just for fun and I already posted it over on the Re-Imagined thread. Powergirl was added over in Re-Imagined as a heroine. Sooner or later as they flesh out Re-Imagined/Rebuilt, I'm assuming Galatea will be cloned and added as a Henchwoman. Attached is a possible confrontation scene between Powergirl and Galatea, (why should Supergirl get all the action?) . . . ("Send in the clones, . . !)

Powergirl Vs Galatea 003.jpg

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Man, I love this "revealing the goods + putting them to good use" combo you've done with Vixen and WW!
I also love how this one got a backstory based on the show.
With Vixen it could probably be something like "Well, the photo shoot got cancelled. What to do now?" :sneaky:
And Shadow Thief would be watching the whole thing.

3657827 copy.jpg

I love the detail of the cumshot too, not too much and not too little.
hal_painting_2.jpg giphyp.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes