Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I'm looking for 'recruits'...

It's a 'for free' thing for SU ReImagined, but if you fanart types would like to help out...

I have an alternate intro in mind for ReImagined, and I need a few character sprites for it, mainly just 'conversational' sprites for starters.

Characters I will need will include Braniac8, Katma Tui, eventually the GoM version of Wonder Woman as well as Faora...

Note: I'm not onboard with using Miss Martian's face for Braniac8. Her face looks too innocent, and her body pose is too meek... truechimaera took a stab at a MM version, and while it looks good otherwise, yeah the 'too innocent/meek' thing doesn't work for me. The hairstyle might be OK, but yeah...

Note that eventually 'out of universe' characters would also be wanted, but this is a SU ReImagined request thingie in general, not specific to the backstory I have in mind. You know, She Hulk, Seven of Nine, T'Pol, Red Sonja, really whomever can be 'portaled in' from an alternate universe that people want to take the time to make a set of sprites for...

There's also the Daz Studio route I suppose, but that'd be a completely different thing... and we are all folllowing THIS THREAD because of our appreciation of the Bruce Timm/SR7 art style after all!

Of course it's a pain to try to set up a full set of sprites, which is why I was hoping that maybe the 'AI generated' fanart types around here might be able to help with that.

In any case, if someone is interested in fleshing out these characters for my story idea, PM me. I'm focused on a bajillion different things atm and others are better at this stuff than I am...

Again, this is a 'for free' thing, which is by design not being supported via a Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee or whatever, it's for the F95Zone community SU fans.

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I'd like to think Cheshire finally got tamed and as for Roulette...it was a deal of money with a bit of love in there. XD

Maybe we can have Hippolyta next.
Love... Money... What's the difference? :devilish:

I'd rly like to do the movie Hippolyta at some point - we'll see.

If you're taking requests; Blackfire would be amazing in this :love:
Let's say I take notes :whistle:

Thought I would do Supergirl in her Fury outfit for the hell of it.

View attachment 2551002
Source is Superman Batman Apocalypse
Loving it. I remember reading the original grahpic novel this is based on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My boy Shining Knight would never steal a lady's maidenhood without courting her properly. Boo on you sir. Now if you had him banging a slutty villain then sure.
My good man what is this nonsense you are yapping about? He received her handkerchief, slayed a dragon and wrote a poem for her. They then married by the lake (rings on the left hands) and afterwards he started drilling her anus. God was pleased.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Love... Money... What's the difference? :devilish:

I'd rly like to do the movie Hippolyta at some point - we'll see.

Let's say I take notes :whistle:

Loving it. I remember reading the original grahpic novel this is based on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My good man what is this nonsense you are yapping about? He received her handkerchief, slayed a dragon and wrote a poem for her. They then married by the lake (rings on the left hands) and afterwards he started drilling her anus. God was pleased.
Yeah? Where's the proof? Where is the edit of them even holding hands???

• Haha
Reactions: Krull

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Here's some more tests, try to guess the characters. Regarding generating AI art for this kind of thing, the results can be very inconsistent, you'd have to manually adjust results if you want any kind of consistency.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
So, I'm looking for 'recruits'...

It's a 'for free' thing for SU ReImagined, but if you fanart types would like to help out...

I have an alternate intro in mind for ReImagined, and I need a few character sprites for it, mainly just 'conversational' sprites for starters.

Characters I will need will include Braniac8, Katma Tui, eventually the GoM version of Wonder Woman as well as Faora...

Note: I'm not onboard with using Miss Martian's face for Braniac8. Her face looks too innocent, and her body pose is too meek... truechimaera took a stab at a MM version, and while it looks good otherwise, yeah the 'too innocent/meek' thing doesn't work for me. The hairstyle might be OK, but yeah...

Note that eventually 'out of universe' characters would also be wanted, but this is a SU ReImagined request thingie in general, not specific to the backstory I have in mind. You know, She Hulk, Seven of Nine, T'Pol, Red Sonja, really whomever can be 'portaled in' from an alternate universe that people want to take the time to make a set of sprites for...

There's also the Daz Studio route I suppose, but that'd be a completely different thing... and we are all folllowing THIS THREAD because of our appreciation of the Bruce Timm/SR7 art style after all!

Of course it's a pain to try to set up a full set of sprites, which is why I was hoping that maybe the 'AI generated' fanart types around here might be able to help with that.

In any case, if someone is interested in fleshing out these characters for my story idea, PM me. I'm focused on a bajillion different things atm and others are better at this stuff than I am...

Again, this is a 'for free' thing, which is by design not being supported via a Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee or whatever, it's for the F95Zone community SU fans.
Since i'm not that versed in these characters would be better to be done by someone who is, but i gave it a try on Katma since i did touch on it in the past.

katma-tui.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes