• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Well, I tried my poll in 3 places and in all 3 C won by various margins. So i guess I’m going with C.

(I still think B is the most correct in appearance)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
well what sounds

that take the montages of new scenes that are seen here and include them in the mod version that they are doing (SU reimagined)

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
These last pages have been pretty inspiring.
After looking at that super sexy Canary-Strip by Krull I wanted to play with that asset myself. Well, and after seeing Vixen showing off the goods like that I needed a follow up - thankfully there was a great Galatea asset for that too.

SR7_fanedit_Mari_Strip.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mari_Titjob.jpg

Then there was that awesome editing by The French Tickler which made me look for scenes to combine. I found this body of Lex which fits nicely on Starfires Bordello BJ.

SR7_fanedit_MB_BJ1_N1_2ndGuy.jpg

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
These last pages have been pretty inspiring.
After looking at that super sexy Canary-Strip by Krull I wanted to play with that asset myself. Well, and after seeing Vixen showing off the goods like that I needed a follow up - thankfully there was a great Galatea asset for that too.

View attachment 2545030 View attachment 2545031

Then there was that awesome editing by The French Tickler which made me look for scenes to combine. I found this body of Lex which fits nicely on Starfires Bordello BJ.

View attachment 2545038
Nice bro

Reactions: Lovekraut

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Inglés

The sequence with Harley is very good. In fact, I imagine it implementing it in the reimagined as a way of punishing disobedient girls (or for failing a crime or for X reason) and it opens up many game possibilities

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
You mean with the Supergirl content? Lack of scenes, at least in the Asset Pack.

With my attempts? My absolute lack of any sort of creative ability. I thought since Audrey was so similar in shape and color I could just adjust her hair and eye color to match, then maybe add in Supergirl's bangs. But I'm a terrible artist and my attempts looked like a child doodling with crayon.
Something like this?
SPG tmc 1.png SPG tmc 2.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes