Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Quiero Quejarme Esperando Por Mes El Artista Sunsetriders7 Sube Dos Post A E Hentai Gallery Por Mes Los Ultimos Dos Meses Fueron Pedorros No Subio Nada Bueno El Otro Dia Subió Una Estación De Starfire Poco No Hay Ganas De Trabajar Agradecer A Los Que Publicamos En Este Post Y Editamos Mejores Dibujos Que El Desde Ya Gracias A Todos Fans
Sunsetriders7

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
The skin colors are really weird, you're missing a VAE for the anything model, also anything 4.5 is a low quality blend, and not actually like anything v3 at all. I'd suggest re-training using a better model like galenablend or anything3

EDIT: LORA works fine with proper VAE selected, this is the LORA with Galenablend on.
Wow, thats amazing! please post more !!!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another of my silly requests...

WW_gm.jpg

I wasn't having much luck finding a decent full body pose of the Gods and Monsters version of Wonder Woman, but yeah...

Gotta luv exposed cleavage!

Smaller cleavage here might look nicer (SU WW has larger boobs). Bonus points if the curtains match the drapes...

Thinking of having Tala summon GoM WW in SU ReImagined, 'cuz, ya know, redheaded cleavage!

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018
I don't have the patience to go through all the work of setting up that Lora subset for doing that AI art but I am curious if it could just basically trace over some 3d models in a Sunset style.
I gave it a shot, took me a while and it ended up removing a bunch of the detail and accessories from the original image.
I prefer the edits people have been doing honestly, they are more in line with the original art style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes