[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

this is a good video about kite-man, in this video you will see why kite-man became a very interesting character with a good story

Reactions: Fapokso

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Earth 69 standards, mostly along the lines of the source art that I linked...

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Earth 69 standards, mostly along the lines of the source art that I linked...
Earth 69 Heroine standard: Bigger tits and a bubble butt that you can bounce kryptonite off of, . . . Got it!

In the meantime, here's something else I was playing with. I assume that we're still going to have a Galatea to play with in addition to Powergirl somewhere along the line. Attached is a confrontation between the two. . .

Powergirl Vs Galatea 003.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so while I'm bouncing between projects as my whims strike, I figured I should discuss a few of my current personal 'goalposts' for the 0.27-0.29 releases...

0.27 Bringing Lex's quarters online. This may need a few associated scenes for the Villainess Henchwomen that hang out in Lex's cell if assigned there.

0.28 Bringing the Meta Bordello more online. This primarily focuses on the various room scenes (each girl has 'unique' scenes so I can't just do what I did with the GS scenes), and would require a LOT of scene building...

0.29 Tackle some of the cloning stuff. This would require that the girlpacks/cell content for Audrey, Galatea and/or Terra be at least partially done.

Harley#2 and Raven are probably in there somewhere, but again there's no point in working on Summoning if the associated girlpacks haven't been put together. Summoning is 'good to go' with 0.26b, but since there are no scenes built for ReImagined yet...

The main 'holdups' here will be the associated scenes and girlpacks. But if more people want to help tackle various girlpacks and/or scenes, this may give you a few ideas r.e. where to start...

It'd be nice if someone could tackle porting over a few of the Harley cell scenes over from Rebuilt to ReImagined. I can only do so many things at once, and right now the backbone is still my focus. Any time I spend working on girlpacks takes away from backbone work time, and right now the backbone is the most important thing.

As for 0.26b, yeah it should be coming soon (I do have other RL stuff that I also need to do... apologies for the delay). I just need to wrap up my 'code edits' for Hawkgirl first and test what I've changed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Morkar

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Okay OhWee, I tried to get a blend of Brainiac8 and Indigo. This is what I came up with. Is it close to what you were looking for? Please let me know if you want revisions.

Do you want me to revisit the Luthor battle suit to make something more in the SU style or would you like me to work on another character?

Brainiac8 Composite 001.png

• Love
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay OhWee, I tried to get a blend of Brainiac8 and Indigo. This is what I came up with. Is it close to what you were looking for? Please let me know if you want revisions.

Do you want me to revisit the Luthor battle suit to make something more in the SU style or would you like me to work on another character?

View attachment 2560620
Nice!

The main thing that jumps out at me is the inconsistent size of the black edges. Also, usually there's a lighter inner trace along the edges of the limbs, etc. in the SR7 style, so mainly the coloring and edging needs to be adjusted to be more consistent with the other characters.

That being said, PLEASE share this in the Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart thread and solicit a few opinions there.

Oh and since it's Braniac, I'm sure that she can replace the cannon with a normal arm at will, and having two hands available for handjobs might be nice, but the 'gun' version is also useful for other things (heists or whatever)!

As for Lex's suit, I'm good with it for now, although again maybe share it in the fanart thread and solicit suggestions. A battle damaged version would be nice, but it's not an immediate priority.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Nice!

The main thing that jumps out at me is the inconsistent size of the black edges. Also, usually there's a lighter inner trace along the edges of the limbs, etc. in the SR7 style, so mainly the coloring and edging needs to be adjusted to be more consistent with the other characters.

That being said, PLEASE share this in the Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart thread and solicit a few opinions there.

Oh and since it's Braniac, I'm sure that she can replace the cannon with a normal arm at will, and having two hands available for handjobs might be nice, but the 'gun' version is also useful for other things (heists or whatever)!

As for Lex's suit, I'm good with it for now, although again maybe share it in the fanart thread and solicit suggestions. A battle damaged version would be nice, but it's not an immediate priority.
This was kind of a rush job for Brainiac8 since I couldn't find a version that I felt was suitable. I'll come back to it later to clean it up and add a handed version and probably a nude version.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, update time!

Here is the SU ReImagined 0.26b update:

PC:

Mac:

Edit: New Stargirl Girl pack by Perniciousducks

Apologies for not including the updated Stargirl girl pack in the build this time, I missed it in my PMs, and want to test it first...

Disclaimer: This is mainly still just a proof of concept, to explore alternative gui and gameplay ideas. It should not be considered a full game. Feedback is most appreciated: Also, just restating AGAIN that this is an UNOFFICIAL, fan made proof of concept, made by F95Zone modder types with no affiliation whatsoever with GS Games.

Changelog:

1) Added the ability to upgrade devices on the Assignments and Management screen.
- Just click on the red Lexcon device icons when green numbers are showing, and you'll get the upgrade popup screen. Note that when the numbers are displayed in red, a Lexcon device upgrade is currently not available, due to being in 'cooldown' mode, lack of quarters content if the device is currently Level 6, etc.

2) When upgrading devices from Level 6 to 7 on the Management screen, gals which are transferred to the Lexcorp Living Quarters will have functionality locked out, as they are normally not available for sex work at that point...

3) Added numerical digit display of the current threat level to the threat level meters.
- This is mainly to let people see how far above max the threat level meter is if the threat level is 500 or more, which locks out heists, capture attempts, etc., and also so that people can get a better feel r.e. how much the threat level may be going up or down at the current time. Note that assigning girls to Crime Fighting can help reduce (or at least reduce the increase of) the threat level each night.

4) Incorporated the Hawkgirl girl pack into the build, with some tweaks.
- More tweaking may need to be done here, but it was working in my playtesting. Note that the Hawkgirl quarters scenes includes sex content...

5) Tala's Relic Heists available.
- This is mainly to show off how multi-item heists are being handled. Note that this WOULD normally unlock summoning dialogues when these heists are completed, but note that no 'summoned girls' content is currently available.

6) A few bugfixes.
- Mainly I fixed the Lexcorp Defenses security upgrade thumbnail so that it's referencing the right variable (it was referencing Legion Hideout before...). Also a few other fixes here and there...

7) Added afterload_default_varchanges.rpy
- This includes a label_after_load label, which allows for updates to default variables in existing games. Note that this was mainly for Hawkgirl.rpy quarters content for now, but in the future other changed default variables should be included here.

8) Adjusted the code to allow for the addition of new wallpapers without having to modify the code.
- Simply continue the numerical naming progression in the game/images/wp folder to add new wallpapers. Wallpapers need to be in .jpg format and 1920 x 1080 in size, and named appropriately (wp70.jpg, wp71.jpg, etc.) so that the code algorithm can 'find' your added wallpapers. You can also shuffle or remove wallpapers if you so wish, just remember to maintain a continuous series of numbers, as any 'breaks' in the numerical progression will 'reset' the wallpaper count to 0 at that point. Wallpapers are displayed during the 'next night' record keeping routines.

---

So as far as who can be assigned to the Lexcorp quarters currently.

- Lois Lane (after Lex captures her because she is being too nosy): Mostly just dialogue quarters content for now.
- Harley Quinn (after Joker kicks her to the curb): No quarters content currently. There is quarters content in SU Rebuilt, but that hasn't been ported over yet...
- Batgirl: Mostly just dialogue quarters content for now.
- Hawkgirl: Most/All of her Lexcorp Quarters scenes and dialogues are included.
- Stargirl: Mostly just dialogue quarters content for now. Perniciousducks may be uploading a new girlpack soon though...
- Supergirl: Mostly just dialogue quarters content for now.
- Zatanna. Mostly just dialogue quarters content for now.

Mainly the above girls are just showcasing how girls move from being sexworkers in the GS/MB to being assigned to the Lexcorp Living Quarters for now, although you can have some sexy fun time with Hawkgirl.

Pretty much everything else is just showcasing the brothel management thing and also hiring henchmen, and performing heists and captures.

---

Since this is mainly for playtesting purposes, I'd suggest starting a new game from the beginning to help track down remaining bugs, etc.

---

A 'To Do' list for the next updates:

0.27 - 0.29. Work on Lex's quarters, add more Meta Bordello content, and start focusing on adding cloning/summoning content. Also, it'd be nice if someone could port over Harley's content from ReBuilt to ReImagined.

---

Anyways, that's about it for this update! Feedback is always appreciated!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is the zip I sent you not part of this? I can link it if I need to
I must have missed the zip file you sent me... I don't remember seeing it.

Edit: Yeah, I missed it. If you could share the link here for others, that'd be great! I obviously haven't had a chance to playtest it yet.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I must have missed the zip file you sent me... I don't remember seeing it.

Edit: Yeah, I missed it. If you could share the link here for others, that'd be great! I obviously haven't had a chance to playtest it yet.
7zip of the current Stargirl content. Unzip it and replace the game/girls/stagirl folder with the one in the zip file.

if you are using an existing save you will need to use the reset option I added to her menu. It’ll fix a bunch of stuff behind the scenes, otherwise stuff won’t work correctly going forward.

change log:
Redid images of her based on the high res asset packs that SR7 releases.
added the dance sequences.

let me know if you find bugs or spelling/grammar issues.

Also, I would greatly appreciate constructive feedback on my revamped dance sequences. I not a huge fan of doing essentially the same dance sequence 3 times in a row to advance the game… so I wrote new ones.

the concept is that each dance builds off the last and gets better, the problem is there is 1 dance image and there is no world where I am good enough to draw a bunch of new poses and the costumes on them. I do this with a mouse/keyboard is. So… you’ll have to use your imagination a bit.

This will be less of an issue with the sex based actions as I’ll stick to the position in the image more.

Anyway, I’ve tried to add a lot more variety to keep them interesting and then add a repeatable one where she basically masters her dance and that’s the one you get after you’ve finished training. (There’s also a version for when she’s gone full slut, but no way to get there in game yet)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote