Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Has anybody done an edit of this but for Wonder Woman?
Good chance someone already did this but it's hard to keep the overview - so anyway...

SR7_fanedit_SX1CS_N2.jpg SR7_fanedit_SX1CS_N2_Dress.jpg

Did one with the dress for Scaloneta22 while at it.

Everything i posted non-sunsetriders7 is done from scratch after references.
You can see it better here ;)
Wow!
It seems we both have too much time on our hands :ROFLMAO:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Good chance someone already did this but it's hard to keep the overview - so anyway...

View attachment 2571930 View attachment 2571938

Wow!
I just sacrifice my valheim play time, not much to do after i finished my dragon anyways and if it takes too long i just finish it the next day, doesn't take that long but a lot longer than using proper tools instead of a mouse. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lovekraut

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just sacrifice my valheim play time, not much to do after i finished my dragon anyways and if it takes too long i just finish it the next day, doesn't take that long but a lot longer than using proper tools instead of a mouse. :ROFLMAO:
I find that trackballs help, unfortunately Logitech discontinued my favorite mouse after being available for almost 3 decades...

Refurbs are now going for over $100 for what used to be a $25 mouse...

I'm a lefty so there are not a lot of alternatives. I refuse to go back to dragging mice across the table (carpal tunnel). I paint/edit in Photoshop and trackman marble is/was great for that.There's a $50 Kensington alternative I may buy. The $150 Gameball looks intriguing but I'm poor so...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just came within the last week.
You should play some of the games too.
RWBY Arrowfell
RWBY Grimm Eclipse
RWBY deck building game
They are in BlazBlue:Cross Tag Battle
Also as a skin in Smite Battleground of the Gods.
There is also a board game-RWBY Combat Ready.

PolarFrostPanda

Feb 8, 2023

Wow!

Wow!
Thanks so much!

Reactions: Lovekraut

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
You should play some of the games too.
RWBY Arrowfell
RWBY Grimm Eclipse
RWBY deck building game
They are in BlazBlue:Cross Tag Battle
Also as a skin in Smite Battleground of the Gods.
There is also a board game-RWBY Combat Ready.
I'm a rank 10 hunter in Grimm Eclipse, but I haven't had anyone to play with in a long time so my skills have gone rusty. The rest, well I've never been much for 2d sidescroller 'metroidvania' type games, nor deck building games. I keep hoping they expand GE, maybe add some more characters, or add more levels, or even do a sequel.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Someone has created a model for Stable Diffusion. Using it with the (frankly fairly poor) SR7-style model gives this:

00018-4150431470.png

This was the best of a mediocre bunch and required some re-work on the nipples which are still not right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've previously said I'm not going to create a model to try to copy SR7's work and I stand by that. This was a one-off exercise to see what the current models from other people could come up with.

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Someone has created a model for Stable Diffusion. Using it with the (frankly fairly poor) SR7-style model gives this:

View attachment 2576846

This was the best of a mediocre bunch and required some re-work on the nipples which are still not right.

I've previously said I'm not going to create a model to try to copy SR7's work and I stand by that. This was a one-off exercise to see what the current models from other people could come up with.
Buenisimo

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

View attachment 2576846

I love the open zipper "daisy dukes' version. Maybe open it up a bit more and fold down the upper opening?

Do you think that you could do an oil wrestling piece with her and Raven? (Or with Blackfire or Tara if you want a color contrast?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes