Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 10, 2022
We need to have some of the AI users to post in on this. Isn't there some way of setting the AI parameters to match up to the current SU style or to feed in the current SU images and convert them to a consistent art style?
here is the best tutorial in civitai for making loras, the guy who make it is also good

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Someone has created a model for Stable Diffusion. Using it with the (frankly fairly poor) SR7-style model gives this:

View attachment 2576846

This was the best of a mediocre bunch and required some re-work on the nipples which are still not right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've previously said I'm not going to create a model to try to copy SR7's work and I stand by that. This was a one-off exercise to see what the current models from other people could come up with.
There's a v2.0 model of Jinx available (made by the same person) which seems to be much better, although nipples seem to still be a bit difficult. Judging by some of the poses SR7's drawings of Jinx were used in training it.

Jinx in a micro-bikini:
00136-1348013227.png

Jinx topless (again, the nipples probably need some manual re-work):
00000-1484544247.png

Nude Jinx:
00061-2162158149.png

Jinx in a corset:
00084-2464637934.png

And proving once again that AI image generators can throw up the oddest images that just, somehow, work -
Jinx gets caught out while doing laundry:
00074-2162158162.png

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I have a bit of an odd request, and I'll understand if no one is willing or able to take it on, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least ask. Perhaps, if nothing else, someone could give me some suggestions.

But I'm part of an online RP, and I'm playing a half Chinese girl who has dragon powers (based on Eastern dragons). She can take on a half draconic form, but I've been unable to find any artwork that I like for her. I was wondering if anyone here could take some of SU's work and add draconic features. Things like a tail, claws, perhaps horns.

I'd love to use Cheshire, particularly her Yacht outfit, but honestly I hate her hair. I like everything about her except that. Blackfire might work, though I've never managed to figure out how to make her skin tone less 'orange spray tan' colored. Huntress or Lady Shiva might work as well. Superwoman is kind of the opposite for Cheshire, I love her long ponytail but I don't like how overly broad SU makes her shoulders. She looks less like a strong woman and more like a woman on steroids. Of course, if someone gets inspired and wants to use a completely different character and can make it fit, by all means. I just figured it would be easy to start with a base model that already has the right features.

Again, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to look at my request. If possible, I'd ask that you use the high resolution images from the asset pack, since then I can swap outfits, or even create my own over the nude base.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes