Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
If you could download your AI posts and send them to me to add to the gallery, I'd appreciate it. (I don't feel like scraping the whole thread again.)
More than happy to - though it'll probably have to wait until Monday.
I'll send you all the uploads, mine and everyone elses, from the last date you scraped the thread. When was that?

Reactions: Krull

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Unfortunately there's no existing model (that I can find) so that would mean training one up. This takes ages and requires quite a lot of existing images.
More work than I fancy atm, sorry.
Slut outfits for the Disney Princesses, then? You do write some really humorous dialogue with what you make.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Would someone please make ai art with circe
Made an attempt to train circe lora, etc. Fine enough?
What do you like about Circe?

It's AI. I wish I could draw that well! These were scaled up so they look quite a bit better than my other posts. Like the Lara one
Can you share your prompts and configs?

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah which settings would you like to know?
Are you using automatic111 too?

For producing that I used anything 4.5 with default euler-20,cfg-7, and 512x800. Then cropped the results to 512x768, because the bottom of the legs wasn't cool.
I based my prompts/negative prompts on the Starfire example under the sunsetriders lora from in civit.ai + badhands embedding.

After that, I just 2-3 times used img2img with comic-chicks model, with the same prompt, but with 1024x1536 size, some small noise (0.2-0.4) and facefix to improve the result - worked better than realsergan or the facefix/highres in text2img for improving.

What are your approaches?
I especially wonder how you made the cheerleader starfire...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes