Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
While I do have a liking for young women with short hair, I always felt the SU version of Terra shouldn't have shortened her hair (obviously she had to change in certain ways; in the TT animated show she was clearly underage).
As there is now a of her on Civitai, I've had a go at a longer-haired interpretation:

"Look, I can still squeeze into my old costume! It's very tight, but I'll bet you're not gonna complain, huh Lex?"
View attachment 2624913

"Look, here's my Supergirl impersonation!"
View attachment 2624911
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"I'm all grown up now, look..."
View attachment 2624934

"Shaaammmoooonn!"
View attachment 2624921

"So, are you gonna plow me or what Lex?"
View attachment 2624920

"Hey Lex! I saw some of the girls being led around on a leash, I wanna try that. Look - I already have my own collar!"
View attachment 2624919
I agree they should have taken inspiration from the TT show the way Raven and Star/Blackfire were, even though they were obviously modified.
Great result!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Rocket:

"I tailed my friend Zatanna here every evening for the last two weeks, Luthor. She leaves the next morning, struggling to walk and with a huge grin on her face. What are you up to?"
View attachment 2624827

"What the fuck Lex, two nights running? You're trying your hypnosis on me too?"
View attachment 2624830

"OK, fine. If I give you a titfuck you'll let me and Z go, right?"
View attachment 2624841

"I like the contrast with my skin. What do you think? Or would you prefer something else white on me?"
View attachment 2624844

"Luthor Island is beautiful, Lex. Thank you for inviting me. Well, I say 'inviting' - I am still technically your sex slave..."
View attachment 2624845
This actually sounds like a great concept. "I've noticed my coworkers acting strange at night, I followed them and fell into your plan like a monkey wrench". Would probably move the nonexistent plot forward and be more diverse than the cookie cutter writing we have at the moment.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I'm still downloading all the uploads since 10 March, it's taking a lot longer than I thought!
Serious props to The French Tickler for his original trawl through the thread - Herculean effort there, especially to get them sorted by poster (I'm doing the same, the zip file should just be able to be posted as an update to yours).

While I've been doing that I've also been finding new and better models for certain characters:

Firstly, a couple of DC characters from YJ that SunsetRiders has yet to actually include:

Aquagirl:

(For some reason the outlines are very thick, I'm trying to minimise them, but so far to no avail)

"What the fuck, Luthor? You're not even going to give me a glass of water?"
View attachment 2624797

"Hey, we can't all be Powergirl, you know. But apparently the only liquid you're gonna give me goes on my tits, so here ya go!"
View attachment 2624815
Yep. An entire day.

• Sad
Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ngl that was a creepy scene just as the comics meant it to be but it's in the game as well (bordello stuff), but since everyone's 18 and above it, I'm not gonna talk more about that
The entire game is about raping the heroines under mind control. Bordello, GS, or even Cells. Some Cell content is more obfuscated, then there's direct stuff like Hawkgirl.
Seems weird if you have hang-ups about that to be into SU.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The entire game is about raping the heroines under mind control. Bordello, GS, or even Cells. Some Cell content is more obfuscated, then there's direct stuff like Hawkgirl.
Seems weird if you have hang-ups about that to be into SU.
Look we're all degenerates here it's just that the movie unlocked my memory again and I only remember that animated universe met its demise in Apokolips War. But hey, at least I'm not asking for pregnancy or some extreme fetishes in this game.

Reactions: DarkDank
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes