Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
View attachment 2631893 View attachment 2631894 I dont know if posting links here is permitted or not but this LORA update is lit.
I've tried it, it's certainly a lot better than its previous versions. But it can tend towards a more anime-style, especially for faces. The bodies it gets right, but the faces often seem to have that 'Western' look missing.

For example, this is its version of Harley in a chauffeur's uniform:
00056-3346365276.png

That being said, I will continue to try it out, see if the issue is more related to the character LoRAs I've been using than the style LoRA itself.

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Well, we already had some Blackfire poses in the guard uniform. I've attached a composite jpg format with those available poses with a stanardized commom height. The biggest difference from Mercy's uniform that I can see is that she's not carrying a sidearm. I'm working on some standard poses for Blacfire in this uniform and then I will see what I can do with Harley1.

(The png format for this composite is nearly 9 Meg. I normally work in developing any artwork in png before converting them to any other format. Please let me know OhWee if you have a format preference. The png file was just too big to post here)

Blacfire Lexcorp Uniform 001.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, we already had some Blackfire poses in the guard uniform. I've attached a composite jpg format with those available poses with a stanardized commom height. The biggest difference from Mercy's uniform that I can see is that she's not carrying a sidearm. I'm working on some standard poses for Blacfire in this uniform and then I will see what I can do with Harley1.

(The png format for this composite is nearly 9 Meg. I normally work in developing any artwork in png before converting them to any other format. Please let me know OhWee if you have a format preference. The png file was just too big to post here)

View attachment 2632530
I have other plans for the guard uniform. Those do look nice though!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macfinn99

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
"Hey Mista L, I thought if I was gonna drive you around I should look the part. Waddya think?"
00001-3346365285edit.png

"Or wouldya prefer somethin' a little sassier?"
00007-899700952edit.png

Still can't seem to get the hair and skin colour right (even with the VAE specific to the checkpoint I'm using). Probably needs a little TLC in Photoshop to make her skin pinker and her hair brassier.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
"Hey Mista L, I thought if I was gonna drive you around I should look the part. Waddya think?"
View attachment 2633070

"Or wouldya prefer somethin' a little sassier?"
View attachment 2633071

Still can't seem to get the hair and skin colour right (even with the VAE specific to the checkpoint I'm using). Probably needs a little TLC in Photoshop to make her skin pinker and her hair brassier.
I was essentially going to just swap out face sprites so that the faces match up, but yeah I like the first one! The second one is very nice too, might be interesting as another wardrobe piece, maybe for an undercover op or something...

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I was essentially going to just swap out face sprites so that the faces match up, but yeah I like the first one! The second one is very nice too, might be interesting as another wardrobe piece, maybe for an undercover op or something...
Slap a weird badge on the cap and she's ready to join some kind of paramilitary organisation (albeit one with veeerryy interesting uniform regs)!

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
If anyone is so inclined, I could use limo driver outfits (similar to Mercy's maybe) for Blackfire, Cheshire, Galatea, Harley and Superwoman. AI generated is fine, or the 'usual' way.

For ReImagined of course. Mainly just need a decent standing sprite with the arms in some sort of 'relaxed' pose, although alternate poses might be nice. Harley with her gun for instance...

The sprites are for when gals are assigned to 'shadow' Lex, which of course may involve some limo driving...

Followed Lovekraut 's lead and just edited an existing outfit. I may do the other henchwomen later if I have the time. I couldn't get the Mercy hat to fit since Galatea's head is pretty big.

Glasses No String.png Glasses String.png
No Glasses No String.png No Glasses String.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
"Mary. Pull up somewhere quiet and get in the back"
My mind went there as well :sneaky:

BTW I tried removing that 'halo' effect in Photoshop but only ended up messing with the outline of the character.
However, removing the background - that's fairly easy.

00056-3346365276_b.png
(rly liking that one)

Really love the detail of making her a hair into a bun. Great stuff
Was quite happy how that turned out as well. I wanted to lift her hair as Mercy does when wearing the cap. Only removing the ponytail looked off however so I added the bun and yeah - she's rocking it.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
My mind went there as well :sneaky:

BTW I tried removing that 'halo' effect in Photoshop but only ended up messing with the outline of the character.
However, removing the background - that's fairly easy.

View attachment 2635924
(rly liking that one)

Was quite happy how that turned out as well. I wanted to lift her hair as Mercy does when wearing the cap. Only removing the ponytail looked off however so I added the bun and yeah - she's rocking it.
I'm an utter dunce in PS, if you could DM me a step-by-step guide to removing backgrounds I would be extremely grateful - the options for background removal in Stable Diffusion are either one that doesn't work at all or one that gives a halo.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes