Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
She has short hair because she's based on the Teen Titans: Judas Contact version.
View attachment 2624976
And yes, DC (official) gave her the a slut outfit in the movie :PogChamp:
Ngl that was a creepy scene just as the comics meant it to be but it's in the game as well (bordello stuff), but since everyone's 18 and above it, I'm not gonna talk more about that
I remember looking through screenshots of dc animated movies. I had never seen Judas Contract and then came across those pics. Needless to say, I was confused :oops:

Reactions: Testerguy19

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
OK, I've completed downloading everything on this thread since The French Tickler finished his mammoth scrape on 10 March (now "Part1").
I've sent it to him separately if he wants to combine the two.
If you've already got Part 1, here's Part 2:

It's 1.6GB just for Part 2!

It's sorted by uploader, except on the couple of occasions where the uploader stated they weren't the originator.

I've included some extra stuff of mine; some Cinderella, Elsa and Osira that I sent to various members by DM as well as more Overwatch Tracer and a load of Overwatch Zarya I haven't posted.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
so where is roulette
There's no pre-trained model of her available, so it's a lot of work.
I do rather like the character, so I may train one up, using DCAU original art more than SR7's. But I may not have the time - collating and indexing the training images is actually the hardest part of creating a model.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If anyone is so inclined, I could use limo driver outfits (similar to Mercy's maybe) for Blackfire, Cheshire, Galatea, Harley and Superwoman. AI generated is fine, or the 'usual' way.

For ReImagined of course. Mainly just need a decent standing sprite with the arms in some sort of 'relaxed' pose, although alternate poses might be nice. Harley with her gun for instance...

The sprites are for when gals are assigned to 'shadow' Lex, which of course may involve some limo driving...

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
If anyone is so inclined, I could use limo driver outfits (similar to Mercy's maybe) for Blackfire, Cheshire, Galatea, Harley and Superwoman. AI generated is fine, or the 'usual' way.

For ReImagined of course. Mainly just need a decent standing sprite with the arms in some sort of 'relaxed' pose, although alternate poses might be nice. Harley with her gun for instance...

The sprites are for when gals are assigned to 'shadow' Lex, which of course may involve some limo driving...
Here's my take on Superwoman. Just took her suit and edited it towards Mercy's appearance.
Superwoman_DriverCos.png

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Here's my take on Superwoman. Just took her suit and edited it towards Mercy's appearance.
View attachment 2630585
"Mary. Pull up somewhere quiet and get in the back"

Current state of play with my Blackfire WIP:
00026-3306635246.png

Finished version will be a background-free transparent PNG. Might still need some touching up (oo-er missus!), especially the eyes.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
"Mary. Pull up somewhere quiet and get in the back"

Current state of play with my Blackfire WIP:
View attachment 2630603

Finished version will be a background-free transparent PNG. Might still need some touching up (oo-er missus!), especially the eyes.
OK, upscaled to the limit of my GPU and with a few tweaks such as making her a little less lanky.

Unfortunately the post-edit function that does a better job of removing the background isn't currently working for me - I need to put my 'Python Trousers' on and go wading through Stable Diffusion's inner workings.
In the meantime, I've used the less effective ABG Remover option - this can result in a bit of a 'halo'. I'd imagine Photoshop can do a much better job, but PS is impenetrable to me, sorry. I've included the version with the background so that can be done.

Likewise, the skin colour generated is closer to that of the original series rather than her orange skin in SU. This should also be easier to fix in PS than SD. This is because the model I'm using is trained on the original series, not SR7's work.
00047-3306635246edita.png 00046-3306635246edita.png

You can see the halo in this composited image. It's not intrusive, but not ideal
BlackfireChauffeur.jpg

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

OK, this is an AI-based attempt at a Harley one. Not great as the training is mostly on Harley in her harlequin gear.
However, with a bit of Photoshopping it could work. Hair and skin colour are too muted, easier to fix in PS than SD I would say.
00110-3850889187edit.png

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
If only someone could set up a site online with this AI program and lora, or just make a downloadable program with it set up to run. I really want in on this SR7 AI stuff so badly.

auschluss

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone have the Themyscira assets? As in, just them? I don't want to download the entire SU asset folder. Thanks!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, this is an AI-based attempt at a Harley one. Not great as the training is mostly on Harley in her harlequin gear.
However, with a bit of Photoshopping it could work. Hair and skin colour are too muted, easier to fix in PS than SD I would say.
View attachment 2631016
This one isn't quite doing it for me, should you wish to take another stab at this... it feels more like a fitness outfit than a chauffer uniform to me.

The Blackfire one is coming along nicely, you said it's still a WIP so feel free to keep tweaking that one!
:D

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
This one isn't quite doing it for me, should you wish to take another stab at this... it feels more like a fitness outfit than a chauffer uniform to me.

The Blackfire one is coming along nicely, you said it's still a WIP so feel free to keep tweaking that one!
:D
I know what you mean. I was trying to convey Harley's likely unwillingness to wear a conventional chauffeur's uniform except on her own terms.
"B- Can do better", I think.

As for Blackfire I've run into a technical limitation accompanied by a lack of Photoshop knowledge.
I can't work on the image in Stable Diffusion at that resolution as my GPU isn't big enough.
I can't change her skin colour in PS (or GIMP) because I don't have the first fucking clue what I'm doing.
MSPaint is my usual drawing program, but it's painfully limited and can't do a pallette swap.

I'd greatly appreciate someone else putting the finishing touches to the Blackfire one, if anyone can spare the time?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know what you mean. I was trying to convey Harley's likely unwillingness to wear a conventional chauffeur's uniform except on her own terms.
"B- Can do better", I think.

As for Blackfire I've run into a technical limitation accompanied by a lack of Photoshop knowledge.
I can't work on the image in Stable Diffusion at that resolution as my GPU isn't big enough.
I can't change her skin colour in PS (or GIMP) because I don't have the first fucking clue what I'm doing.
MSPaint is my usual drawing program, but it's painfully limited and can't do a pallette swap.

I'd greatly appreciate someone else putting the finishing touches to the Blackfire one, if anyone can spare the time?
What I usually do in Photoshop is select the layer that the gal is on and then use the top menu to go to image > adjustments > hue & saturation (shortcut key ctrl + u) and push the hue around, and then play around with saturation and brightness until I get roughly where I want the skin tone to be.

If this changes the costume too much, you can use the history brush and just 'paint' your changes onto the sections of the image that you want the change to apply to (in this case, the skin parts). I'm sure that there are history brush tutorials on Youtube if you need a primer...

Here's a simple 'hue and saturation' adjustment that I just tried.

blackfire_chauffeur.jpg

I think this was Hue 8ish, Saturation 35+ and brightness -15 or something like that. The uniform still looks good color wise, so no need for the history brush IMHO. I'm sure that others can dial her skin tone in more closely, I was just eyeballing it vs. a 'comparison sprite' in a separate image window in Photoshop.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes