Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
These are solid. The AI never seems to get the face quite right, so it ends up feeling off in a way. These look great
Thanks. The AI does seem to have a problem with eyes, at least for now. As for the noses the only "issue" is that it has TOO much detail but doesn't actually look bad for the most part.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So yeah, still looking for more help with that SU ReImagined thing...

Just a mockup of my most recent screen idea for SU ReImagined. Lex's power suit is courtesy of Macfinn99 of course!

I'm planning on releasing the next update fairly soon, once I finish working out some Lex's quarters stuff and maybe a few other things...

It'd be nice to have someone that could 'take charge' of curating the various fanart and getting it ready for use in ReImagined once we reach the point where people want to work on adding such content. I'm wearing too many hats already, and am not afraid to ask for help!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
So yeah, still looking for more help with that SU ReImagined thing...

Just a mockup of my most recent screen idea for SU ReImagined. Lex's power suit is courtesy of Macfinn99 of course!

I'm planning on releasing the next update fairly soon, once I finish working out some Lex's quarters stuff and maybe a few other things...

It'd be nice to have someone that could 'take charge' of curating the various fanart and getting it ready for use in ReImagined once we reach the point where people want to work on adding such content. I'm wearing too many hats already, and am not afraid to ask for help!
OK, I've completed downloading everything on this thread since The French Tickler finished his mammoth scrape on 10 March (now "Part1").
I've sent it to him separately if he wants to combine the two.
If you've already got Part 1, here's Part 2:

It's 1.6GB just for Part 2!

It's sorted by uploader, except on the couple of occasions where the uploader stated they weren't the originator.

I've included some extra stuff of mine; some Cinderella, Elsa and Osira that I sent to various members by DM as well as more Overwatch Tracer and a load of Overwatch Zarya I haven't posted.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes