Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
please make catwoman content soon
I want more Catwoman content too! At some point, it'd be nice to add the 'missing Catwoman content', that SR7 hasn't bothered to make yet, to SU ReImagined and SU ReBuilt!

Here's Roulette wowing the customers and helping to show of this cool screen thingie I made...

BTW, y'all, the plan is to release the next update for SU ReImagined (that unofficial and unsanctioned Ren'Py redesign thingie) sometime in the next few days. I'm hoping that there will be more girl content done by then, and I may lay the groundwork for another character, thinking Katma Tui maybe...
:unsure:

Essentially it'd just be Katma Tui or whomever icons for the capture and scheduling screens, with no scenes as of yet as we don't really have any fanart for that as of yet. But yeah, I'd like to retire KiteLass as she was essentially just a 'placeholder' anyways, at least for ReImagined!
:p

So yeah, if anyone wants to put together some dancing/stripping/etc. scenes with Catwoman in her office for future use, I'm sure that it would make a number of people would be very happy!
:love:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone work on improved backgrounds for Glamour Slam? All of the existing backgrounds for the 3 different levels are devoid of clientele and wait staff. When dancers aren't onstage they are often serving customers. Since it is supposed to be a cosplay establishment, the superheroines (or villainesses), would be in uniform.

Anybody else have thoughts on this?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone work on improved backgrounds for Glamour Slam? All of the existing backgrounds for the 3 different levels are devoid of clientele and wait staff. When dancers aren't onstage they are often serving customers. Since it is supposed to be a cosplay establishment, the superheroines (or villainesses), would be in uniform.

Anybody else have thoughts on this?
Something like what Glee-Chan did over on Deviant Art with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
OhWee, I agree that we should look at a replacement for KiteLass, for one thing the current art is way too detailed to make additional scenes easy to illustrate. If I remember correctly, you were planning on using Katma Tui later in a subplot involving Sinestro & Brainiac8. Rather than bring Katma Tui in nowmabe we should look at an alternate slate of heroine candidates.

Suggestions: Arisa Rrab (GL), Jessica Cruz (GL), Big Barda, Mary Marvel, Bumblebee (TT), & Pantha (TT). attached are some sample artworks I gleaned from the net, . . .
Arisa Rrab - GL.jpg big_barda__dc_animated_universe__by_porqueyosoyfederic_d9ak995-fullview.jpg green_lantern_ladies_by_catsaimeow_db857ny-fullview (1).jpg Mary Marvel 003.png TT -Bumblebee-Pantha.png _jessica_cruz_green_lantern_by_amtmodollas_dcypvql-fullview.jpg

Maybe some of our artists here could take a shot at making the initial "captured" artwork in the SU style to replace KiteLass. Maybe a replacement plus 1 or 2 more heroines to fill the slots at GS & MB?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Something like what Glee-Chan did over on Deviant Art with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, that the heroine or vilaiiess yet. idea of having cosplayers be the wait staff would probably work even better than having the actual heroine or villainess be on the wait staff. You wouldn't have to djust the picture based on whether or not you had captured or hired the heroine or vilaiiess yet.

It also opens up the possibility to have the AI avatars of real cosplayers working in GS. (Do we have ay cosplayers interested?)

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, so here's all the Catwoman-content I'm currently working on.
First the pics I consider finished including Selina sneaking up on her favourite lover.
SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Batman_04.jpg alt face: SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Batman_04_B.jpg

And if he's unavailable - Well, there are other options.
SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Nightwing_Robin_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Bane_01.jpg

Now I tried tying up all the WIP-images in some sort of Luthor set. I would prefer all to be set in her office but that requires some background drawing and other fixes. So far this is what I've got.
SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Luthor_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Luthor_02.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Luthor_03.jpg SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Luthor_04.jpg SR7_fanedit_Catwoman_Luthor_05.jpg

I'll have a look into dancing/stripping.

BTW - I added her belt here and there because i find it iconic/sexy but it can of course be removed.
Alright all of you happy campers, it's group project time! OhWee has asked for a full suite of images of Luthor in his battlesuit.
[...]
Any of you artists out there want to take a shot at it?
Can you send me the necessary files ? I'll see if I find the time.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok, so here's all the Catwoman-content I'm currently working on.
First the pics I consider finished including Selina sneaking up on her favourite lover.
View attachment 2663616 alt face: View attachment 2663617

And if he's unavailable - Well, there are other options.
View attachment 2663628 View attachment 2663629

Now I tried tying up all the WIP-images in some sort of Luthor set. I would prefer all to be set in her office but that requires some background drawing and other fixes. So far this what I've got.
View attachment 2663632 View attachment 2663633
View attachment 2663634 View attachment 2663635 View attachment 2663637

I'll have a look into dancing/stripping.

BTW - I added her belt here and there because i find it iconic/sexy but it can of course be removed.

Can you send me the necessary files ? I'll see if I find the time.
I created a couple of custom backgrounds for Catwoman's office. Let me check...

Well, dammit! Apparently I flattened this image before saving it for some reason without unflattening it first, really annoying!

So there would have been the background, and then the foreground oval table, which is probalby just a recolor of the one from the Orgy room, but yeah...

I put a bit of work into adjusting the room background, so yeah I'm really annoyed with myself right now!

So yeah, I guess no help on my end for now. Keep on doing what you are doing!

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I created a couple of custom backgrounds for Catwoman's office. Let me check...

Well, dammit! Apparently I flattened this image before saving it for some reason without unflattening it first, really annoying!

So there would have been the background, and then the foreground oval table, which is probalby just a recolor of the one from the Orgy room, but yeah...

I put a bit of work into adjusting the room background, so yeah I'm really annoyed with myself right now!

So yeah, I guess no help on my end for now. Keep on doing what you are doing!
Yeah - that happens to all of us :LOL:. It's like creating a new layer for your lineart in Photoshop only to end up drawing on the background layer :poop:.

I just quickly did a version with the green bed but the office as the background. I mean there's already a green chair - so why not. Nonetheless I also a tested a dark bed.
I would still prefer for them to do it on the table. I'll just draw it in sooner or later. It's not even that hard/time consuming - just too lazy atm.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah - that happens to all of us :LOL:. It's like creating a new layer for your lineart in Photoshop only to end up drawing on the background layer :poop:.

I just quickly did a version with the green bed but the office as the background. I mean there's already a green chair - so why not. Nonetheless I also a tested a dark bed.
I would still prefer for them to do it on the table. I'll just draw it in sooner or later. It's not even that hard/time consuming - just to lazy atm.
So it looks like the office background I actually didn't change all that much. Mostly I was just messing with changing the perspective.

The foreground 'table' was this thing.

EX1_Cushion.png

I find that it's pretty flexible with backgrounds and various poses, and it recolors and scales/distorts nicely. My thought is that Catwoman would have a plushy backless sofa handy, and since she uses these in the Exhibition room...

And it wouldn't look out of place in her office (a bed doesn't scream 'office' to me), as people need a place to sit. That's my logic anyways!

Just a thought!
:p

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
I downloaded GIMP and decided to mess around with the assets pack. Results are not so bad considering I have basically zero experience with image editing. If I can do it, anyone can. First one I feel like there's an easier way to have Artemis sucking cock. I just used a lasso tool on I think Harley's mouth and added it on. Second one is just an attempt at perspective. I wish the Glamor Slam had customers, even if they were just low detail background. It just looks weird whenever anything is happening and it's just an abandoned room. Last two are Blackfire's head on Starfire's body with matching male's bodies. The background on the last is supposed to be the floor of the Meta Bordello security room.

Artemis Streetwalker .jpg Black Canary Strip.png Blackfire 1.jpg Blackfire 2.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes