Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Version 0.27 of that SU ReImagined 'unofficial' Proof of Concept Community demo project thingie has been uploaded!

Details here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10917436

This should still very much be considered a playtest build, but there have been a number of changes and additions since 0.26b was made available. Feedback and help with playtesting the new gameplay ideas and such is very much appreciated!

Here's a screenshot, more screenshots have been added to the first page of the demo (linked in the post linked above).

Enjoy!
:cool:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
So much Catwoman o_O
If you don't mind I might pick one or two and fix the eyes.

Faora came out awesome as well. I like all the detail on the armor. Drawing it by hand would be so time consuming.

Warhammer was also an inspired choice. Not usually a universe I associate with female characters. Mira from the first SpaceMarine game is the only one I recall.

I can't manage to get the right color with Hue/Saturation. It's really annoying. How do you do it ?
Yeah it can be frustrating at times. What is the asset you're trying to change and to what character? Also what program are you using?

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I can't manage to get the right color with Hue/Saturation. It's really annoying. How do you do it ?
Here's how I change skin color in Photoshop:

Catwoman Superwoman Tutorial 1.png

This is the starting image, with Catwoman's head sitting all mismatched on top of Superwoman's body.

Catwoman Superwoman Tutorial 2.png

The first adjustment layer I create is a Curves layer. This can be used to change the tone of an image. Curving the line to the upper left makes it lighter, curving it to the lower right makes it darker.

Now I've made her body paler, but her skin color is still wrong.

Catwoman Superwoman Tutorial 3.png

In the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer, I first drag the Hue setting until her body roughly matches her head. Then I drag the Saturation setting until I get the color as close as possible.

Notice that I have the "Colorize" box ticked. This basically makes it so that you get the color that's on the Hue bar, which makes much more sense when trying to find a specific color.

I never touch the Lightness setting, it's never given me good results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the three things I've altered are Curves, Hue and Saturation. I can now go back and fine-tune any of these settings until the body's skin color matches the head as good as possible.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's how I change skin color in Photoshop:

View attachment 2672863

This is the starting image, with Catwoman's head sitting all mismatched on top of Superwoman's body.

View attachment 2672864

The first adjustment layer I create is a Curves layer. This can be used to change the tone of an image. Curving the line to the upper left makes it lighter, curving it to the lower right makes it darker.

Now I've made her body paler, but her skin color is still wrong.

View attachment 2672865

In the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer, I first drag the Hue setting until her body roughly matches her head. Then I drag the Saturation setting until I get the color as close as possible.

Notice that I have the "Colorize" box ticked. This basically makes it so that you get the color that's on the Hue bar, which makes much more sense when trying to find a specific color.

I never touch the Lightness setting, it's never given me good results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the three things I've altered are Curves, Hue and Saturation. I can now go back and fine-tune any of these settings until the body's skin color matches the head as good as possible.
Note that I'm a huge fan of curves and brightness/contrast when editing my Daz renders, but for this I usually just do hue/saturation/lightness. But of course others probably get the colors a tiny bit closer than I do, I'm just doing this for fun.

But overall your advice is definitely good advice! People really should learn how to mess with Photoshop curves, as they can be a 'rather powerful' tool to use depending on what you are doing. I'm sure that GIMP probably has something similar...

Reactions: Jimwalrus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Question for the design gurus around here...

So, in ReImagined, I've become preferable to screens with blue-ish backgrounds. It's a bit more complicated, I'm using a pleasing gradient via a Photoshop style I found somewhere and tweaked to taste, but yeah...

Anyways, so this:

So the sky-blueish backgrounds behind the girl picker here helps make the characters pop a little better, which I like, but I'm here to talk about the buttons/slots.

I started to 'color correct' the slots at the left using a hue adjustment, but part of me REALLY likes how the green slots/buttons are contrasting with the new blue screen overlay background. I still plan to replace the four green buttons at the lower right with 'transparent dark blue' buttons that I've started to use in a bunch of places in ReImagined, but back to those green slots...

Need an opinion. Color correct/go blue, or Green slots look awesome? Thoughts?

Edit: I came up with some other cool idea instead...

Still need to tackle the Meta Bordello column, but yeah...

Last edited:

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
You guys are doing great work.

Lovekraut, your recent Catwoman work was amazing. Love how you included a Bane option. Seeing her get railed by the biggest villain in Gotham is, simply put, super hot.

I don't have much to show for my absence. Here's a little Starfire experiment. First, the costume.

Starfire-Green.jpg

And now it in action.
Starfire-Green-3.jpg Starfire-STX-Behind Green 2.jpg

For the profile I do feel like I'm getting better at shading and I remembered to add the texture layer but my original shapes aren't great and my black outlines aren't the best.

As for the action pic, I need to do two variants. One with the tube top UP and a redo of this one so the tube top appears to "bunch up" right under her breast. Right now it looks like it wasn't even built to be able to go up that hight.

And as for the heels I wasn't sure what color so I went with "all-purpose black.

And before I go, one more quick and easy edit of the Wonder Whores.

Woner Sisters Green 1.jpg

I am still so grateful Donna made it despite not being in the DCAU :love:

Reptile31

Oct 16, 2021
So much Catwoman o_O
If you don't mind I might pick one or two and fix the eyes.

Faora came out awesome as well. I like all the detail on the armor. Drawing it by hand would be so time consuming.

Warhammer was also an inspired choice. Not usually a universe I associate with female characters. Mira from the first SpaceMarine game is the only one I recall.

Yeah it can be frustrating at times. What is the asset you're trying to change and to what character? Also what program are you using?
Superwoman leash to wonder woman tone, Adobe

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Question for the design gurus around here...

So, in ReImagined, I've become preferable to screens with blue-ish backgrounds. It's a bit more complicated, I'm using a pleasing gradient via a Photoshop style I found somewhere and tweaked to taste, but yeah...

Anyways, so this:

So the sky-blueish backgrounds behind the girl picker here helps make the characters pop a little better, which I like, but I'm here to talk about the buttons/slots.

I started to 'color correct' the slots at the left using a hue adjustment, but part of me REALLY likes how the green slots/buttons are contrasting with the new blue screen overlay background. I still plan to replace the four green buttons at the lower right with 'transparent dark blue' buttons that I've started to use in a bunch of places in ReImagined, but back to those green slots...

Need an opinion. Color correct/go blue, or Green slots look awesome? Thoughts?
I'd go for blue. it more calming and it looks better IMO.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

Lovekraut, your recent Catwoman work was amazing. Love how you included a Bane option. Seeing her get railed by the biggest villain in Gotham is, simply put, super hot.

I don't have much to show for my absence. Here's a little Starfire experiment. First, the costume.

View attachment 2673851

And now it in action.
View attachment 2673856 View attachment 2673857

For the profile I do feel like I'm getting better at shading and I remembered to add the texture layer but my original shapes aren't great and my black outlines aren't the best.

As for the action pic, I need to do two variants. One with the tube top UP and a redo of this one so the tube top appears to "bunch up" right under her breast. Right now it looks like it wasn't even built to be able to go up that hight.

And as for the heels I wasn't sure what color so I went with "all-purpose black.

View attachment 2673860

same here. Donna is one of my favs! and any new Starfire content is always welcome!
but I must say, the best version of her is from Justice League vs Teen Titans, or at least something in that line. it fits more than the teen titans cartoon version.
1685876695032.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I can't believe no one has done any maxima or giganta scenes where she isn't comically huge :LOL:
Funny that you should mention that...

While I get the 'joke' of having Giganta's head 'out of frame' in SU Unity 'cuz she's too tall for the screen, I resized her so that she BARELY fits in frame in ReImagined during 'regular conversation'. Here's Lex with 'normal sized' Giganta:

Su_ReImagined_GigantaLexQuarters.jpg

This is 'in line' with DCAU canon, quoting from the :
Normally standing somewhere over six feet tall, Giganta could greatly increase her size, becoming gigantic, and proportionately strong and heavy.
Even at this height, she does look rather intimidating standing next to Lex (who is 6'2")... She's quite the handsome woman too!

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Superwoman leash to wonder woman tone, Adobe
So I couldn't do it with Hue/Saturation alone either. However with the help of a Levels layer I managed to get this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the result I got with a Gradient Map.
I rly just picked a few colors from the reference on the right from dark to light. It looks like shit a first but once you move the sliders in the right position you can get great results.
It's still a little trial & error for me but nonetheless my favorite method because it's fairly intuitive/convenient.

Here's a download link for the psd and the gradient I created.

Any questions welcome.

Reptile31

Oct 16, 2021
So I couldn't do it with Hue/Saturation alone either. However with the help of a Levels layer I managed to get this.

This is the result I got with a Gradient Map.
I rly just picked a few colors from the reference on the right from dark to light. It looks like shit a first but once you move the sliders in the right position you can get great results.
It's still a little trial & error for me but nonetheless my favorite method because it's fairly intuitive/convenient.

Here's a download link for the psd and the gradient I created.

Any questions welcome.
Great work thank you. I'm kinda new to this color changing but I'll figure it out someday.

Reactions: Lovekraut

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Tried my hand at skin tone changing and more sprite mixing. First is the Batgirl/Supergirl leash with Batgirl's body and Artemis' head. It turned out... okay for a first try? Second is Artemis/Chesire lick with Artemis' body and Supergirl's sex pose. I threw in a random Roulette in the background because why not.

Supergirl x Artemis 1.jpg Supergirl x Artemis 2.jpg

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

View attachment 2673851

And now it in action.
View attachment 2673856 View attachment 2673857

View attachment 2673860

Request/challenge for the Wonder Whores! If you'd be inclinded, think you could do an edit where Cassie and Donna eyes are glowing or the like, to show their mind is being tampered with whilst fucked? While having WonderWoman in the center, having to watch her protoges turned into mindless flesh lights. With a shocked/horror look on Wonder Woman's face!
If you don't feel like it, no big deal :)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
"I do not understand the master Kryptonian Oh-Wee's obsession with what you call 'underboob', General Lu-Thor. But I shall obey you without question."
00145-1718593430.png
Some more Faora:
00125-1718593430.png 00127-1718593432.png 00130-1718593435.png 00131-1718593436.png 00141-1718593446.png 00146-1718593431.png

Some attempts with Galatea, thwarted by the fact that the model I'm using has "croptop" as a trigger word, while the model uses "crop top".
00112-3148955379.png 00113-3148955380.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes