Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

phoenix1382

Sep 17, 2020
We're getting somewhere with the Catwoman set. :whistle:
Here's Dance/Strip/Dance(Nude).

View attachment 2668859 View attachment 2668860 View attachment 2668861

And not to post the same stuff over and over again but this is what I had in mind for those WIP images - with the action taking place on the table/chair. I also made that one anal scene into a Special (Whip/Choking) one.

View attachment 2668876 View attachment 2668881

View attachment 2668877 View attachment 2668882
sunsetriders7 should just hire you guys and finish his goddamn game it's been years XD

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think that I need to make a girlpack or something with Jimwalrus 's Faora...

:p

Quick note for those of you that are following the ReImagined thing:
I just posted the

It fixes a few typos and a couple of bugs, but the main thing it does is replace the 'old' green management screen with this prettier screen...

I made/Photochopped a few new sprites/artwork for this, so it counts as a piece of art I suppose...

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I think that I need to make a girlpack or something with Jimwalrus 's Faora...

:p

Quick note for those of you that are following the ReImagined thing:
I just posted the

It fixes a few typos and a couple of bugs, but the main thing it does is replace the 'old' green management screen with this prettier screen...

I made/Photochopped a few new sprites/artwork for this, so it counts as a piece of art I suppose...
I'm in the middle of making dancing, stripping, nude and various sexy-time poses for her. I figured after all of the times I'd put stuff on this thread and shied away from the difficult poses, it's about time I stepped up and did a full series. Lovekraut pipped me to it with Catwoman, but I definitely see Faora as being a major missing part of the whole DC 'Earth-69' canon. Sarah Douglas portrayal of "Ursa" was very interesting to me growing up!
It's proven extremely hard to get a loose jumpsuit to generate using the "SR7-style" model. It's skintight or nothing!

"General Lu-Thor, I do not understand why you want me to keep saying "Zooopermaan" in that ridiculous accent"
00009-2591614344.png

PhantomPhucker

Jul 19, 2021
Hey yall, I've been ghosting this thread here on and off again for a while and I was just wondering where yall get the cum pngs used on occassion here. Or if you use them, or some other technique

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hey yall, I've been ghosting this thread here on and off again for a while and I was just wondering where yall get the cum pngs used on occassion here. Or if you use them, or some other technique
For those who are sprite-bashing, they are in the rip of the assets from the game - many, many instances of cumshots. SR7 creates a new overlay for each instance of a character receiving one. So there are (if you'll forgive the pun) loads to choose from

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Further experiments in color and sprites. First is Catwoman head + Starfire leash. Skin tone matching came out pretty alright. Second is Artemis' futa BJ with Miss Martian + a random male body. The fingers on the back of Artemis' head were green originally.

Catwoman Leash Edit.jpg Artemis Deepthroat.jpg

Edit: the UI a few posts up looks nice but seems... very busy.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
We're getting somewhere with the Catwoman set. :whistle:
Here's Dance/Strip/Dance(Nude).

View attachment 2668859 View attachment 2668860 View attachment 2668861

And not to post the same stuff over and over again but this is what I had in mind for those WIP images - with the action taking place on the table/chair. I also made that one anal scene into a Special (Whip/Choking) one.

View attachment 2668876 View attachment 2668881

View attachment 2668877 View attachment 2668882
This is really top notch work!
:love:

Any chance that you can save the character sprites separately and zip them up for me, and also save the backgrounds separately? A couple of those I might be able to do some cool camera pans like what's been done in a few cell scenes and such in ReImagined...

And if I could figure out how to get Isis' tail to wag while the camera is panning, or maybe have her eyes blink or something...

Since I'll be tackling Selina's office scenes soon, might as well add the sex scenes we've all been waiting for in SU Unity...

You can either PM me with a zip file or share with the class, your call! I'd prefer them zipped as this forum may apply a compression algorithm to the uploaded images.
:)

Reactions: Lovekraut

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, y'all, I'm going off of the reservation with SU ReImagined...
:eek:

What I mean by this is that I've come to a decision of sorts regarding SU ReImagined. The short form is that y'all have seen the SU Unity content already, and while I'm still encouraging others to continue to transcribe said content for ReImagined, ReImagined was always about adding new content as it's primary goal, while also incorporating existing content of course.

Oh, and making a Ren'Py version of course that's less buggy and easier to use, something that both SU Rebuilt (xMendoza 's project) and ReImagined (spearheaded by myself) are working to achieve.

New content is something people want to see, and I really really want to lean into that!

So, several people are helping create some new art for new storylines or just to add other characters into ReImagined, but I don't want to overload them, so I'm looking for a few more good re_mix/fanart artists to help out!

Essentially, myself and others want to set up some new heists and new storylines, and of course I'd like to incorporate some of the fanart in this thread into the story, as well as build upon that...

AI art is fine, as long as it looks good alongside the existing SR7 art. Or hand drawn, sprite bashing, whatever...

A quick reminder that this is a FOR FREE, F95Zone community driven effort. No plans for Patreon, etc. we want to keep this effort 'non-commercial' if that makes sense.

So if you want to help out...
:unsure:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Some fun 'Bruce Timm' style takes on various characters by The Jacobian... should any of you be looking for a few ideas...

Reactions: Krull and Sinner87

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I Tried my best for The Wasp...
I wonder if it would be possible to use AI to put a face from a celebrity (Kate Beckinsale the wasp actress) and put it onto a drawing also in the SU style. There is even this lora

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I wonder if it would be possible to use AI to put a face from a celebrity (Kate Beckinsale the wasp actress) and put it onto a drawing also in the SU style. There is even this lora
Quite possible. However it would be a lot of work, only to lose most of the "Kate-Beckinsale-ness" to SR7's highly-stylised drawing style. She has a very beautiful face, but there's not enough character there to survive. About all it would keep would be the hair.
For an example (as I already had the embedding downloaded) here's a couple of quick images of Ms Beckinsale as a generic superhero in the SU style:
00147-2322420321.png
00144-2416722268.png

Personally I just don't think it's worth the effort, YMMV. :unsure:

Nov 10, 2022
A nadie se le ha ocurrido uno donde sea un SU pero con personajes de la Saga Star Wars pero con los Sunsetriders7. Es decir, en el papel de Luthor estaría el Gran Almirante Thrawn, y las féminas serían todas las chicas de la saga, tanto del canon como de Legens. Ashoka Thano (que tiene buen arte de SR7) Princess Leia Orgama, Padme, Mara Jade, Twilik jedi Aila Secula, Queen Ecintel, Lieutenant Crize, Queen Satine, Boka-tan, Gera Sindula, etc. Sí, de Claro que muchos no se conocen. pero imagina las posibilidades?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
A nadie se le ha ocurrido uno donde sea un SU pero con personajes de la Saga Star Wars pero con los Sunsetriders7. Es decir, en el papel de Luthor estaría el Gran Almirante Thrawn, y las féminas serían todas las chicas de la saga, tanto del canon como de Legens. Ashoka Thano (que tiene buen arte de SR7) Princess Leia Orgama, Padme, Mara Jade, Twilik jedi Aila Secula, Queen Ecintel, Lieutenant Crize, Queen Satine, Boka-tan, Gera Sindula, etc. Sí, de Claro que muchos no se conocen. pero imagina las posibilidades?!
One for OhWee to add to the loooonnngggg list of 'Things That Can Be Done With the SU Reimagined Code'! ;)
There are plenty of Star Wars corruption games out there but, obviously, none in the SR7 style.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes