Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
The things an up-and-coming reporter will do for a scoop
I do really like the idea of Lex taking advantage of a younger Lois Lane who doesn't have the years of experience as a reporter to bouy her confidence. I could easily see MAWS Lois being convinced she needs to compromise her morals in order to succeed and being drawn into Lex's orbit.
I noticed the A.I. can't decide whether to give her eyes the classic purple or the more accurate Yellow/Brown for that specific version.
That's actually me, I forgot to write "purple eyes" in the prompt.

Anyway, here is the start of my Pacifica set. Between her and MAWS Lois, I've noticed I have to turn down the SR Lora to 0.7 for normal human characters or I just get a clone of existing SR characters.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
I just want to know how people are getting the eyes to turn out so good. I feel like a lot of the time when I try the eyes are the worst part or I get the character generated twice in the same picture which is another issue I get. And trying to use two LoRA at the same time is a roll of the dice as to whether it works nicely or your waifu is a The Thing monster.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
I just want to know how people are getting the eyes to turn out so good. I feel like a lot of the time when I try the eyes are the worst part or I get the character generated twice in the same picture which is another issue I get. And trying to use two LoRA at the same time is a roll of the dice as to whether it works nicely or your waifu is a The Thing monster.
I asked JimWalrus and they helped, but a lot of it is messing around with the weights of your Lora's and using the right model/prompts. For instance, for both Pacifica and Lois Lane I used anythingelseV4.5 as the model with a characrer lora (Pacifica and Lois lane respectively) at 0.9 and the Sunset Rider Lora at 0.7 (I've found that for "normal" human characters without distinguishjng features like Jinx's hair or M'gan's green skin, setting the Sunset lora above .9 just gets you an existing SR character).

If that gets you weird eyes you can grab the same prompt and rerun the seed you like using the HiRes function but none of these needed that.

And that's really it. I can throw the base prompts I use (a mix of negative and positive that I stole from JimWalrus) when I get home from work

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
I messed around with it and it seems fiddling with the aspect ratio and image size helped. I went from 512x512 to 512x768 and noticed an improvement in output.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
[CITA="jberger990, publicación: 11227855, miembro: 487826"]
Le pregunté a JimWalrus y me ayudaron, pero en gran parte se trata de jugar con los pesos de tu Lora y usar el modelo/indicaciones correctos. Por ejemplo, tanto para Pacifica como para Lois Lane, utilicé anyelseV4.5 como modelo con un characrer lora (Pacifica y Lois lane respectivamente) en 0.9 y Sunset Rider Lora en 0.7 (he encontrado que para personajes humanos "normales" sin características distintivas como el cabello de Jinx o la piel verde de M'gan, establecer el lora de Sunset por encima de .9 solo te da un personaje SR existente).

Si eso te pone raro, puedes tomar el mismo aviso y volver a ejecutar la semilla que te gusta usando la función HiRes, pero ninguno de estos necesitaba eso.

Y eso es todo. Puedo lanzar las indicaciones básicas que uso (una mezcla de negativas y positivas que le robé a JimWalrus) cuando llego a casa del trabajo
[/CITA]
Se que no hablas español pero estan muy buenos tus dibujos ayer te mande un msj con esas chicas de DC que hicieras saludos desde Argentina genio

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
I asked JimWalrus and they helped, but a lot of it is messing around with the weights of your Lora's and using the right model/prompts. For instance, for both Pacifica and Lois Lane I used anythingelseV4.5 as the model with a characrer lora (Pacifica and Lois lane respectively) at 0.9 and the Sunset Rider Lora at 0.7 (I've found that for "normal" human characters without distinguishjng features like Jinx's hair or M'gan's green skin, setting the Sunset lora above .9 just gets you an existing SR character).

If that gets you weird eyes you can grab the same prompt and rerun the seed you like using the HiRes function but none of these needed that.

And that's really it. I can throw the base prompts I use (a mix of negative and positive that I stole from JimWalrus) when I get home from work

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
Here are the general Prompts I use as the base before customizing for specific features/girls/poses:

Positive:
(professional close up photo), masterpiece, detailed clothing texture, best quality, 1girl:1.4, solo, ((clean lines)), thin lines, detailed eyes, detailed face, beautiful young woman, standing

Negative:
(professional close up photo), masterpiece, detailed clothing texture, best quality, , 1girl:1.4, solo, ((clean lines)), thin lines, tan, detailed eyes, detailed face, beautiful young woman, MAWSLOISLANE:2.4, black hair, short hair, green eyes, athletic, slim, small breasts, full body, black leggings, shirt, smiling, earrings, petite, t-shirt

Reactions: sensed
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes