Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
The king of Kaznia has been murdered by an unknown assassin. The throne now befalls to his daughter Audrey, the self-proclaimed party-princess of the Balkans. Because of the lingering threat to the soon to be majesty's life, Wonder Woman has agreed to watch over princess Audrey during these turbulent times. What the amazonian warrior did not know however, is that Lex Luthor has also been invited to add additional protection. Diana implores Audrey to reconsider her decision to allow such a snake like Luthor within the castle walls, but the young princess insists that Luthor has always been a friend to the crown. Neither of the women notices a strange object Luthor brought with him from Metropolis. This small black box, which Luthor carefully places in the heart of the castle, will be the seed that brings down both the heiress of Kaznia and the princess of Themyscira to their knees.
View attachment 2786496
After a couple of uneventful days, Wonder Woman hears a large cry from princess Audreys room during her nightly routine patrol. Fearing the worst, she immediately rushes to the princess aid. But when she opens the door she is meet by something completely unexpected. Princess Audrey is laying flat on her stomach, naked, and letting out squeals of delight as Luthor massages her dripping pussy lips. Stunlocked by this unholy sight, Wonder Woman is frozen in place as she tries to process the image of her friend, the young sweet Audrey, making such erotic faces and sounds. When Audrey finally sees the uninvited spectator, she immediately screams in shock and yells: "Wat are yuo doing here? GET OUT!"
View attachment 2786565

The following morning Wonder Woman confronts Luthor about what she saw. He has obviously manipulated Audrey somehow and is plotting something, perhaps to usurp the throne. He might even be behind the assassination of the king! Luthor reminds Diana that he has a perfect alibi (of course he has, she thinks to herself) and that he cant possibly be the murderer. Nevertheless Wonder Woman forbids Luthor to sleep with Audrey, or to do anything even remotely sexual with Audrey ever again. The fact that they are both consenting adults makes no difference to Wonder Woman, as she is convinced that Luthor is up to his usual schemes.
"Is it not possible that i was simply following the wish of the royal highness, and that i genuinely care for her well-being?"
"Silence!", the amazon roars. "Your words are poison, and if you ever touch Audrey with your filthy hands again, ill sever them from your body".
"Very well" Luthor replies with an ambiguous smile.
View attachment 2786649
That same night Diana again wanders through the empty halls of the castle on her nightly patrol, and again she hears loud cries, this time from Luthors room. She explodes in rage. That fiend Luthor, ill kill him. Ill really, really kill him. Ill send him straight to Tartarus, to hell with all the stupid laws! She kicks open the massive oaken door easily with her superhuman strength and yells: "LUTHOR!", but she is once again met with something she did not expect.
In his room Luthor stands naked, surrounded by an entourage of scantily clad maids. Their uniforms leave little to the imagination, as the skirts barely cover their cheeks. They are all sensually caressing Luthors body as he claps away at one of the maids. But most importantly, Audrey is not there.
"Ah, its mistress Wonder Woman" one of the maids says.
"Do you wish to partake?", another one asks.
Realizing the situation and how foolish she made herself look, Dianas face start to turn red in embarrassment.
"I- I am... sorry. I thought..." she begins, but leaves before she can finish.
View attachment 2786682
Wonder Woman barely slept that night. The memory of her self-inflicted humiliation was to fresh in her mind. The continuous laughter and wild moans from Luthors frenzied orgy did not help either. She decides to take an early morning walk to clear her head. But when shes about to leave she finds Audrey waiting outside her room, and she does not look happy.
"Iz it true yuo told Lex he could not zee me?" she asks impatiently. Diana closes her eyes and sighs deeply. Its way to early in the morning to be arguing with someone who has an attitude like Audrey. Besides, she is already tired from the lack of sleep and she has a slight headache. Audrey commands that Diana allows Lex to visit her chambers. Diana tries to explain that she cannot allow it and that its for Audreys own good.
"Hmph! yuor on good maybe", Audrey retorts in a tone only a princess can have.
"Whats that supposed to mean", Diana asks already slightly agitated.
"Oh pleaze! Yuo want to keep him to yourzelf!"
"WHAT!" Wonder Woman is enraged by the mere suggestion. She did it to protect Audrey and as thanks she insults her. The nerve of this little... brat. The argument between the women escalates and soon the whole castle can hear them. Unable to control herself, Diana storms of.
View attachment 2786733
Before long the days become routine for the amazonian princess. Her days are a mix of tedious inspections and security drills, combined with constant bickering with princess Audrey who still tries to change Wonder Womans mind. But thats not even the worse part. Every night when she tries to go to sleep she can hear Lex and numerous other women partying, laughing, having sex and god knows what. She had specifically requested to princess Audrey to have the room closest to Luthors the day she arrived, so she could keep an eye on him. She now regretted her decision, as the constant sounds from Lexs room kept her awake all night. To make matters worse, the strange headache didnt seem to go away. Great Hera, give me strength to endure this. But her prayers went unanswered. Only loud moans from the other room could be heard.
View attachment 2786747
Luthor could tell the princess of Themyscira was reaching her breaking point, but still she would not budge. In an effort to soothe her tired mind, Diana decided to take a day off and go to the local spa to relax. In the past, she would often unwind at one of Themysciras many greek baths after a day of training and it was one of her favorite simple pleasures. But unbeknownst to her, Luthor was already one step ahead.
For some unknown reason, all the local spas, saunas and baths were closed this very day, except one. When she arrived to the only open spa, she found Luthor already resting there surrounded by an harem of beautiful women. The women were all over him, massaging his shoulders, kissing his face and licking his erect member. They were all smiling, all laughing, squirting water playfully on each other and rubbing their bodies close together. Having the time of their life.
"Ah, princess Diana. What an unexpected surprise. Here do enjoy the spa aswell? Dont mind us." Luthor said nonchalantly.
"...i did not realise this was a mixed bath" she responded coldly.
"It wasnt until i bought the estate." Luthor replied smugly. "Its much more... enjoyable this way dont you think? I just love bringing people togeheter, the more the merrier i always say. Isnt that right girls?". To Dianas annoyance they all instantly agreed in an overexaggerated fashion. They are like mindless sheep, she thought to herself.
"Its a little to crowded for my taste. Ill come back later." Diana said as she started to walk back towards the exit.
"Im afraid well be here all day."
"Then ill just have to come another day" she replied and forced herself to smile, knowing she wouldn't have a day off for a very long time.
"Suit yourself" Lex responded and proceed to guide his cock into the mouths of some of the many women. Diana could hear someone gagging as she closed the door behind her.
View attachment 2786813
Later that night, Wonder Woman tried to make up for the earlier fiasco at the spa by treating herself to some "alone time." Her headache was growing stronger, so she thought a session of self love would help soothe her mind. The sight of the womens naked bodies caressing Luthor had also awoken lustful passion within her, but she was to deep in denial to admit that to herself. She closed the curtains and locked her room. She lit candles and incense and made herself comfortable on her bed. She began massaging her vulva, but to her horror she could not seem to satisfy herself; it was as if she was touching dead meat. In desperation she turned to her favorite erotica in an attempt to get in the correct mood, but to no avail. Not even the great poetess Sappho of Lesbos, whose poetry she would save for special occasions, could quell her thirst. Goddesses, what is wrong with me?
View attachment 2786860
The following days just seemed to get worse and worse. She was still fighting with Audrey (that spoiled little brat), her headache was getting worse, she was still having trouble sleeping at night, and she was now painfully horny. And to make matters even worse everywhere she went she seemed to stumble across Lex having sex with another stupid maid. It was enough to drive her mad.
Wonder Woman tried to escape in her work, to problem was that it was sooo boring. As a heroine she was used to fighting mighty battles with her life on the line almost every day. Nothing could be farther from that action-packed lifestyle than this surveillance job which she did for someone that showed no appreciation for her efforts, a spoiled princess with an attitude she had come to despise. Diana found herself wishing for something, anything, to happen, just so that something might change. And tonight her wish was about to come true, but not in the way she thought.
The amazonian princess was monitoring the castle in the surveillance room when Lex walked in. She acknowledged his presence in her usual cold way, but secretly she was happy she was no longer alone in this dark, cold room. To her surprise Lex was a lot less annoying than usual. He asked her questions about the status of the security systems, the guards, and so forth. All very standard and professional. Lex complimented her on her excellent job at keeping princess Audrey safe and the conversation developed organically. Wonder Woman found herself talking more and more and Lex was listening intently, using all his brainpower to say the correct things. When she finally opened up about how exhausting these past days had been for her Lex knew the time had come. At long last she let down her guard.
"I can help you relax" he told her in a deep, reassuring voice and approached her boldly.
"What are you doing, Luthor?" she said quickly, but not in her usual disapproving voice.
"Just a massage. Dont worry, it wont take long". Luthor positioned himself behind Diana and started to massage her.
View attachment 2786929
"That is not necessary" she said, but it was to late. As soon as his hands touched her back she felt herself relax immediately. It was like she stepped into a hot shower after being outside in the snow. Her body reacted willingly to his hands, and for a brief moment she forgot were she even was. She stretched out her hands like a lioness who just woke up after a long nap and let out a soft moan.
View attachment 2786934
Luthors hands moved down to her chest and he started groping her heavy breast. His other hand moved down to her wide hips and ass. But she did not stop him. He moved his finger to her pussy and he could feel the juices pouring out of her star spangled shorts. She instinctively pushed her ass back towards his groin and started massaging his crotch up and down with her firm ass. Her body was burning. Her mind was racing and her heart was pounding. But then suddenly, just as quickly as it began, it was over. Lex stopped the massage and walked towards the door, leaving a panting Wonder Woman in the middle of the room.
"Im afraid that's all the time i have. I have a previous engagement. But you know were to find me if you need another massage" Lex said with a smirk and left her.
When the completely unsatisfied Diana snapped out of her trance, she rushed out of the room in rage. She could not believe she let Luthor touch her like that. Or was she angry that he left her so... nonchalantly? She knew she was attractive, the pinnacle of feminine beauty. Men would flock around her, throw themselves at her all the time. Yet this man did not. Bah, i don't need that stupid, arrogant, bald-headed jerk. She rushed through the castle to the quarters of the maids. She broke into one of the rooms and began looking madly for something she could use to satisfy herself, like an addict looking for his stash. She found a purple sextoy and without hesitation she grabbed it and returned to her room. She didn't care that she was stealing. She didn't care about the fact that she was tainting her proud name by resorting to theft for no other purpose than to satisfy her sexual urges. She slammed the door shut behind her and threw herself unto the bed. She did not light any candles or incense. She didn't even take off her clothes. She just slid her shorts to the side and inserted the purple toy into her dripping, aching, pussy. But her attempt at extinguishing the burning desire within her using this toy backfired spectacularly. The toy did not quench her thirst, but rather amplified it even more. In sheer frustrated desperation the princess of Themyscira began to violently push the toy in and out of herself, but it only made her even more dissatisfied and her anger slowly turned into despair. Oh please Aphrodite, do not do this to me. But the more she tried, the more she failed. It was as if she was trying to put out a fire with gasoline. In her powerlessness, she threw the toy out the window as hard as she could.
View attachment 2787597
Within the hour she knocked respectfully on Luthors door. "You may enter", she heard him say, and so she did. When Luthor saw the amazonian he smiled widely. She was not wearing her usual hero attire, but rather a seductive costume that a concubine might wear. "Good evening" she said casually, but her voice trembled slightly with excitement.
View attachment 2787649
"Princess Diana, what a pleasant surprise. To what do i owe the honor?" Diana put her hand on her hip confidently and smiled.
"I wish for another massage" she said unabashedly.
"Straight to the point, i like that. And i must say you look lovely tonight" Lex said as he looked at her magnificent body, her nipples and pussy visible through the fabric of her dress.
"I know" Diana said quickly as she raised her arms and pushed out her chest, "you may begin".
View attachment 2787703
"Unfortunately i do not have the time right now. As i told you earlier, i have a previous engagement."
Wonder Woman was shocked at the rejection. She had seen and heard him perform countless sexual acts with so many other women that she thought Luthor to be a slave to the pleasures of the flesh. The possibility of him not wanting her as well was as unthinkable as it was insulting, especially since she was almost literally throwing herself at him. But she controlled herself and said in the most seductive voice she could make: "Are you sure you cannot fit me... into your... schedule?"
"Im afraid so."
A wave of anger started to flow through Diana and she started shaking with rage. Was he a fool? Did he not understand what she was saying between the lines, that she was offering herself to him? Her anger was clearly visible on her face, which only seemed to amuse Luthor even further.
View attachment 2787740
For a moment it even looked like she might hit Luthor. But then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. And slowly she went down on her knees.
View attachment 2787741
She looked up towards him with her big, blue eyes and said softly: "Please, share my bed tonight".
For a moment there was silence, and Luthor just looked at the kneeling princess with amusment.
"Hmm. As i said my hands are tied. But since you're asking so politely, ill see if i can arrange something." Then Luthor turned towards the door, leaving the appalled amazonian on her knees.
View attachment 2787774
Just as he was about to open the door he heard her roar: "LUTHOR! This is your last chance, if you leave me now ill never speak to you again!"
"That's to bad" he said and left.
Diana could not believe what just happened. Her anger and sexual frustration fused with her feelings of humiliation and impotence into a cocktail of fury. She exploded. She ripped of her costume and shredded it to bits. She crushed her precious jewelry with her superhuman hands. Where is that damned toy?! She thought to herself and when she remembered she had thrown it out the window she started cursing vile profanity in greek. She put her head against a pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs and flailed her legs like a little girl. When someone knocked on her door she instantly yelled "WHAT!? I DO NOT WISH TO BE DISTURBED". A timid maid entered her room and said in a frightened voice: "M-Miss Wonder Woman, i have a message from Mr Luthor. He says that if you still desire to spend the night with him, you may join him in the grand chamber suite. And, eh, well he also said to bring your costume." Diana blinked stupidly and then looked down on the trashed remains of her clothes, and then back at the maid. But before she could reply the maid continued: "Umm, he also said that, in the event that miss Wonder Woman destroyed her costume in rage, he has already arranged for a suitable replacement."
Diana's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. She cleared her throat and tried to regain some of her composure. "Very well, bring me the replacement and lead me to the suite" she said in an unsuccessful attempt at restoring some of her dignity.
Her heart was pounding like a drum all the way to the suite. She was nervous, anxious, but also excited. The new costume was surprisingly not that bad, although it was slightly more revealing than her own. No matter, it wont stay on for long anyways, she thought to herself wickedly and then recoiled at her own shameless thought. She impatiently paced back and forth in the suite until finally the door opened. But it was not Luthor who entered.
"Hmph! Vy am i not surprized?" Princess Audrey strutted across the room and placed herself defiantly right in front of Diana.
View attachment 2787916
"Onze again yuo sabotage me, yuo big ztupid cow!" Audrey said infuriated.
"This is not what it looks like-" Diana began but Audrey interrupted her.
"Iz it not? Are yuo not in the zuite when im zupposed to be here with Lex? Are yuo not copying my clothes i made just for him? Do yuo know how long ive waited for thiz night, and now yuo have ruined everything, AGAIN!"
"Audrey, i did not know-"
"By the way, theze typez of clothez doez not suit you. It iz it not flattering to your grotesque, obeze body. FAT COW!"
"EXCUSE ME!?" Diana thundered.
"Girls, girls, there is no need to fight." Lex entered the room calmly.
"Luthor!" Diana exclaimed, "What is going on here, i demand an explanation!"
"Well, you said you wouldnt speak to me again unless i allowed you to join us tonight, so i did what you wished" Luthor replied smugly.
"Thats not-" Diana began but again she was interrupted.
"Hah! I knew it" Audrey said. "From the very start yuo have come in beetwen uz. Lex, my darling, i refuze to be in the zame room as this overzised ogre. Make her leave now!".
"Hmm. I cannot force either of you to do anything you do not want to, you are free to leave" Lex said nonchalantly.
"Well im ztaying" Audrey said forcefully.
"Perhaps we can solve this in some other way. Maybe, a friendly competition?" Lex said with a wide grin.
Wonder Womans head was spinning around, she was confused. To much information to process. For a moment it dawned on her that she was dressed like an exotic stripper, fighting with her friend Audrey over a man she despised. But she did not want to think about any of that right now. All of these feelings, thoughts and emotions were to complicated and difficult. She would rather just choose to focus on her simple, sexual arousal and block out everything else. A competition was straightforward; you win or you lose. And no amazon backs down from a challenge.
"What did you have in mind?" Diana asked boldly.
"Lets start with something simple, like a dance" he replied. "Convince me with your bodies".
"Hah! Thiz will be eazy!"
View attachment 2788046
Audrey started jumping up and down and side to side like she was in a club. Her movements were confident and energetic, she certainly lived up to her reputation as a party-princess. She spun around and showed of her petite ass. She lifted up her emerald bra and revealed her tiny breasts. She smiled confidently. Surely the big, clumsy amazon was completely outclassed.
Diana's dance was completely different. She stared deeply into the eyes of Luthor and began swaying her large hips from side to side like a serpent. Without breaking eye-contact for a single second, she moved her body in a strangely erotic routine. She was intensely focused, and slowly she began to lift up her top with her teeth and her plump breasts followed upwards until finally they jiggled down in the most lovely way.
View attachment 2788064
"Well done, both of you" Lex said, "unfortunately its a draw".
Both the women were disappointed, but Audrey could not hide it as well as her opponent.
"That cannot be, i waz obviuzly better" she said but Lex ignored her. "Come to me" he said, "i wish to touch your bodies." They both complied.
View attachment 2788074
The touch of his hand sent shivers down Diana's spine as she remembered the massage he gave her earlier that day. She sighed out loud and started breathing deeply. Luthor pushed her body towards his and her firm breasts pressed against his body. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against the fabric of her dress.
Audrey however was still annoyed and was not afraid to make that known. She scoffed and complained like a spoiled child. Finally Lexs patience ran out. "Because of your insolence" he said, "you will be punished".
"Bah! Who carez" she retorted angrily. Lex turned towards the amazon princess and said: "because of your good behavior you will have the honor of liking my face. And you Audrey, will have another head to lick" he said as he pushed down her face towards his crotch.
"Hmph" was the only answer from the tiny blond princess, but she did as she was told. And so did the raven haired heroine.
View attachment 2788089
Lex continued to grope Diana's firm ass. It was big and soft, yet he could feel the hard muscles underneath her soft skin. An ass like this was not something you could buy. In his life as a billionaire, Lex had often slept with women who had made operations on their behinds in order to make them more appealing. And although they might be big, massive even, you could feel the silicone when you grabbed it, and it just wasn't the same. This however, was the real deal. Her glutes were strong and firm, a physique you could only achieve after a lifetime of dedicated training. Indeed, this was definitely the most splendid butt he had ever touched, but of course he kept that to himself. He slapped her sexy ass and she let out a lovely soft moan in response without stopping herself from licking his neck, ear and face like a dog. Meanwhile Audrey finally undid his belt and put his already erect cock into her mouth.
View attachment 2788126
Because of its size, Audrey had trouble taking his cock in her tiny mouth. She did her best however, but when she looked up and saw that Lex was giving his full attention to her rival, she became even more annoyed. To make matters even worse, Lex said that Audrey was definitely not performing as well as Wonder Woman, and that the heroine should get down there to assist her. Silently Diana obeyed, and kissed herself down his body towards Audrey and his cock. She gently kissed his manhood and massaged Audreys hair, which only infuriated Audrey further. Who doez zhe think zhe iz, my equal? I am a princezz, and zhe is just a common whore.
View attachment 2788135

"Excellent. Especially you Diana. You shall receive my cock first." Diana beamed at the praise. She had always been naturally competitive and she took great joy in beating Audrey. "Bah!" Audrey said and continued to complain, but she was ignored. Lex put himself onto the bed and ordered the frustrated Audrey to help spread Diana's legs. Wonder Woman's pussy was dripping wet and she slowly lowered herself and took his dick inside her. Just the tip was enough to send waves of pleasure throughout her body. Oh how long she had waited, finally it was time! "Ahhhh, sweet Aphrodite" she gasped passionately as she felt his big dick going deeper inside her body. Audrey continued to mutter angrily.
View attachment 2788216
"Tsk! Yez, yez zscream you dumb zlut. Thatz all your good for" she said, but this time Lex had had enough of Audrey's impudent comments. Much to Diana's dismay, he threw her to the side and grabbed Audrey by the hair and dragged her off the bed. Now it was Lex who was annoyed. "Ive tried to be patient with you" he said, "but i am tired of you insolence. If you behave like a spoiled bitch i will treat you that way!" And as he said it he forced his massive cock into the tiny mouth of the heiress. She gagged and tried desperately to breathe for air, but Lex would not let go of her head. He pushed all the way inside her mouth and started facefucking her. She continued to gag and the noises echoed in her throat. "Ahhh, finally a sound from your mouth that's pleasant to hear" he said sarcastically. Audrey looked up as he continued to fuck her face. Diana looked at the spectacle with concern. Seeing her friend, the sweet Audrey, degraded like this made her feel something she could not describe. "Lex, stop. You're hurting her" she said.
"For that comment you shall also be punished" Lex responded as he grabbed Wonder Woman and placed her behind him. "Now lick my ass."
View attachment 2788277
"I- i do not understand" Diana said confused. Without slowing down Lex said with a dark voice: "Spread my ass and lick it, NOW". After a slight moment of hesitation, Diana did as she was told.
View attachment 2788288
Finally Lex let go of Audrey and she gasped desperately for air. But Luthor did not let her rest. He threw her back on the bed and commanded Diana to hold her in place. She complied, and he inserted his dick into Audreys tiny vagina. She screamed in pleasure and pain as Lex started fucking her fast and hard. Within seconds she was cumming uncontrollably, again and again and again. Diana looked on, mesmerized by what she was seeing. After a while she asked Audrey if she was alright, upon which Audrey turned her head towards her without being able to answer. She was moaning wildly and incomprehensible.
View attachment 2788301
Lex continued fucking the small princess on her back. He pushed his big dick into her as far as he could. The sensation was to much for Audrey to bear and she started cumming once again. Lex lifted up her tiny waist to get a better angle, upon which another orgasm was unleashed in Audreys body. Diana tried to speak with Audrey, but she was completely engulfed in pleasure, nothing else existed.
View attachment 2788307
Finally Lex took a moment to rest and Audrey collapsed on the bed. She was shaking and quivering, panting and moaning. Moving her arms and legs up and down her body in ecstasy. Wonder Woman could no longer stay silent and she told Lex to let her rest. "Shes fine" Lex replied as he took a sip of water. "Shes unresponsive" Diana pleaded.
"I beg to differ" Lex said with an evil grin and continued "Audrey command: spread your legs and make bunny fingers". Diana looked in shock as Audrey, still shaking from her orgasms, did as Lex had commanded.
View attachment 2788330
Lex let out a quick laugh and was about to continue ravaging the princess petite body when Diana stepped in between them, like a mother protecting her child.
View attachment 2788335
"N-no" she said meekly. Lex met her eyes without flinching and said in a deep voice: "...Are you disobeying me as well?"
"Let her rest. She might be an adult but shes still a child in her mind."
"You mean shes a spoiled brat, right? Isn't that what you said before?
"How did-" she began but stopped herself. Her eyes narrowed down and she continued to stare deeply into his eyes. "Did you hear us when we argued?
"No. I just know you better than you think." For a moment neither of them said anything. Only Audrey's moans and whimpers could be heard. Lex and Diana both starred into each other until finally Diana looked away. She could feel the sexual tension in the room. It was palpable and intoxicating.
"Ill let her rest" Lex said after Diana lowered her eyes in defeat, "but in exchange you must take her place". Diana's breathing suddenly became heavier, and her voluptuous chest moved up and down.
"...i agree".
Lex could not contain a slight grin as he continued: "You shall obey my commands, if you do not there will be punishment." Diana nodded submissively. Lex started stroking his cock without leaving her face with his eyes.
"You shall refer to me as master, or a similar title during the remainder of the night, and i shall refer to you however i please. If you do not there will be punishment."
"...yes, master." Lex began stroking her inner thighs. The touch from his hand made her tremble with excitement and she closed her eyes.
"You will not come unless i give you my permission. If you do there will be punishment."
"...i- i-... yes master.
View attachment 2788402
"Splendid. Since you're taking Audrey's place, its only fitting that we start in the same manner as i did with her. Do you understand, my slave?" Diana didn't answer, instead she just opened her mouth widely. Her throat was already full of saliva.
Lex licked his lips like a starving lion and grabbed a fistfull of her raven hair. "Excellent, my pet."
View attachment 2788409
Wonder Woman squatted down and took his big, hard cock into her mouth. Juices escaped from her pussy lips as his dick went further into her throat. "Arch your back out more, my pet" Lex commanded, "yes, just like that. Show me your big fat ass". The sounds from her own throat made her even more excited, as did the continous whimpers and sobs from Audrey who still seemed to be having orgasms somehow. She closed her eyes and let out muffled moans.
View attachment 2788422
"Yes, suck that dick. There you go. Move your tongue." Lex continued to press her head towards the root of his dick. Seeing the proud amazon princess on her knees sucking his dick was one of his long awaited ambitions. He grabbed her hair even harder and pushed towards her.
View attachment 2788444
Finally she reached the base of his cock. His entire dick was inside the heroines throat. But amazingly she kept going and somehow managed to squeeze some of his balls into her mouth as well. The sensation was indescribable and Lex turned his head up in astonishment.
"Ahhh, you truly are a wonder, woman!"
View attachment 2788453
Lex laughed at himself and looked down on the amazon. She had a delightfully depraved face with his dick and balls in her mouth. Lex grinned evily: "Your master just gave you a comliment. You should thank him." With his dick and balls still in her mouth she tried to say "thank you, master", but she could only make muffled sounds and gags. "I am impressed, princess" Lex continued, "now present yourself to me."
Wonder Woman raised herself from the ground and arched out her fat ass towards him. She could not wait to have his dick that felt so incredibly large in her mouth inside her dripping pussy. Just the tip felt amazing, and now she was going to take it all.
"Is this to your liking, master?" She said seductively.
View attachment 2788474
Lex spanked her firm ass and she squeled in delight. He spanked the other said and looked on how her cheeks recoiled. "Do you want it" he asked.
"Yes, master".
"What do you want, slave?" he said and spanked her again.
"Ah! I want your dick. I need it sooo badly". Lex grabbed her wide hips and moved her to the bed. He pushed his dick into her and her pussy enveloped him. She immediatly started moaning hard. Lex grabbed som cloth and wired it around her neck and began choking her as he fucked her. "Do not fucking cum, slut".
"Y- yes, ma- ah -ster
View attachment 2788488
He flipped her around and started fucking her doggystyle. Her wide hips gave him an excellent grip, and he continued to spank her. He just couldnt get enough if her perfect fat butt. From this position Wonder Woman could see Audreys body, who was still completely out of it. The sight of Audreys ravaged body made Wonder Woman even more aroused, so she pressed back her ass with more passion and fervor.
View attachment 2788494
Lex pushed down her head and lifted her back in an arch. This position made his dick feel even bigger inside her. Suddenly Diana could sense she was about to climax. "Ah, Ah, Please, master, im about to come. Ah, can i come?". "No" he replied. "Ugggghhh" she cried in frustration.
View attachment 2788499
She tried to slow down but Lex wouldnt let her. "Uh, Uh, please, master, i beg you". He spanked her ass disaprovingly. Realising she could not hold out any longer, she pushed herself away from his dick so that she would not come. She fell forward towards the bed with her massive round ass still sticking up majestically. She panted deeply and tried to stop herself from coming.
"Who told you you could move away from me?!" Lex said and climbed on top of the gasping heroine. "You disobeyd me, and now you must endure the punishment". Lex penetrated her tight asshole and started fucking her analy. The amazon princess eyes went wide, as the pain mixed with the pleasure. Lex grabbed the back of her head and pulled her hair hard. He began fucking her ass roughly and the sensations was to much for Wonder Woman to bear. Without permission, she came on his dick in her ass.
View attachment 2788530
When Diana finally stopped shaking from her climax Lex said: "You disobeyd me again. Now the punishment has to be more severe. Bring me your lasso of truth!"
Dianas eyes went wide. For the first time in a long time she felt true horror. Giving Luthor the lasso could bring unpredictable consequenses. But at the same time she felt a deep, depraved desire to explore this uncharted territory of her hitherto dormant side of her sexuality. It was dangerous, which was also the reason why it made her so deliciously excited. I am a proud daughter of Themyscira, i have nothing to fear. I shall conquer whatever comes out of this ordeal. Little did she know that this was her last chance of saving herself from her irreversible corruption. Had she refused to bring the lasso, she might have still survived unbroken. But now there was no turning back.
View attachment 2788590
Slowly and carefully Lex began to bind her with the lasso. When an amazon is bound by a man, her strength fades away. Diana could feel herself becoming weaker and weaker, and conversely her repressed desires were trickling up towards the surface of her mind. Her heart began to race as she was confronted with her own weakness. Her eyes began to tremble as she tried to make sense of these flux of emotions. When Luthor finished, i placed himself behind her and started breathing down her neck, like a predator about to pounce on his prey. He grabbed her massive breast and began to massage them. Because she was now bound and her power gone, she felt his touch much more vividly and potently. He kissed her lovingly on the side of her cheek, which sent shivers down her spine.
View attachment 2788610
"How do you feel?"
"I... feel... weak"
"Elaborate"
"...I feel... exposed. Vulnerable. Laid bare... but also... happy... safe. Without any power... i am... powerless... helpless... but also, ahhh, free. No need to think... only..mmm.. follow. I cant do anything...mhhm...no responsibility. I can just... ahhhhh.. just be.
Her mind went blank and her eyes went up towards the back of her skull. She had never before felt so utterly defenseless, but at the same time she was also in a state of complete ignorant bliss.
"This is the real Wonder Woman" Lex said. "Embrace your true self".
"Aaahhhmmmm"
View attachment 2788659
"Do you wish to be fucked until you come?"
"Yeesss"
"Do you want me to fuck your brains out?"
"Yeeessss"
"Do you wish to be my submissive little slut?"
"aaahhh, yeeeesss"
"What are you?"
"Im your submissive little slut"
"Say it again"
"mmm, ahhhh im your submissive little slut"
"
Dont you dare cum until i say so" Lex said and pushed her on the bed. He held her trembling legs and began fucking her. Wonder Womans moans were even wilder than before, savage even. Like a bitch in heat. She could not control herself, and her eyes could no longer focus on anything. She was in ecstasy.
View attachment 2788692
Whitout slowing down his merciless fucking of her wet pussy he asked: "When you stopped me from fucking that petite little slut Audrey, was it out of a genuine concern of her safety, or something else?
"Ah, ahh, i was... concerned for Audrey... but i ufngh...also... didnt want to wait... ungh... any longer. Ouh, ouh, i wanted... you for FUCK, myseeelf. Ooohhh sweet loving Aphrodite, dont stop!"
"Did you enjoy watching me fuck Audrey into a wet mess?
"Oh gods yes. Ahh, ahh, ahh. She needed too... ughf.. be put in, ohwu.. her place.. mmmmShe wantedmm... ohh ohh you master... ah even though i told her.. ah ah... to stay away.. ahhh. She didnt... oh gods... listen to me... ah ah.. and she got.. what she deserved.. ahahaha ahh ahh ah.. just like... ooohhhh.. Icarussss, OHH MORE PLEASE!!"
Lex grabbed both her arms and began slamming into Diana as hard as he could.
View attachment 2788766
"Do you prefer making gentle sweet love, or getting fucked hard like the true whore you are?
"AH AH I WANT TO BE FUCKED HAaaRDd OH GODS IM CLOSE"
Lex slapped her bouncing tits and continued: "Did you enjoy submitting your body and soul me? To be corrupted? To be defiled by your enemy?"
"YES, AH OH YES, I LOVED IT, AH AH, I FUCKING LOVED IT, AHAHHAH OH PLEASE MASTER LET ME COMEEEEE"
"Inside or out?"
"INSIDE, INSIDE, DONT YOU DARE TAKE IT OUT, INSIDE" Diana screamed. She was beyond her limit. She tensed every muscle in her body and closed her eyes in desperation, holding on for her dear life.
View attachment 2788788
Finally Lex came deep inside her. And when he was finished he let go of her arms and she collapsed unto the bed.
"Well done my pet, you may come". And she did.
View attachment 2788797
The following day, the once so proud princess Diana of Themyscira woke up late in the afternoon. Her entire body was aching after the night of carnal sin. She was not used to her muscles being so sore, probably a side effect of her being fucked while she was without her powers.
Her memory of the night was initially hazy, but when she took a cold shower to wake herself up, all the scattered fragments of her mind started to piece themselves togheter and when she stepped out of the water she clearly remembered every second of her corruption. Oh great Hera, what have i done.
She visited Audrey, but she was still sleeping. Her tiny body wrapped in white sheets. When she looked upon her face Diana felt ashamed, humiliated and defeated. She could not bealive she let this happen to Audrey and herself. This ends now, she thought to herself. Luthor must be stopped, right here, right now. With determination she went to his room, but when she opened the door he was not there.
He asked a maid were she might find Luthor, and she told him that he left for metropolis several hours ago. Diana was shocked. After all that had happened, he had simply left. No grand scheme of taking over Kasnia, no attempt at trying to continue whatever he was planning. Stunned by this anticlimactic ending, Wonder Woman did not know what to do, so she returned to her room. Atleast its over, she thought and let out a sigh of relief. But when she sat down on her bed, something strange began to stir in the deepest parts of her soul. What was this sensation? She was angry and ashamed, yes, but also... disappointed..? Dissapointed that Luthor had left without so much as a word? Impossible. He is a despicable man. Her eyes slowly turned to her lasso of truth. Impossible. I am princess Diana of Themyscira, one of the most powerful heroines on the planet. I am Wonder Woman! Chamion of justice! She picked up the lasso and looked at herself in the mirror. Impossible.

Luthor was working late in his office in metropolis when his receptionist called him on his phone. Someone wished to meet him right away and they wouldnt leave even though the receptionist had told them to book a time in advance. Luthor is a busy man after all, and it was midnight. Luthor told his secretary to send them in. He didnt even ask who it was, because he already knew.
Wonder Woman walked into Luthors office. She was wearing a white fur coat, white stockings and high heels. She walked with confidence and grace straight towards Luthor, but even though her bodylanguage was displaying her usual prideful composure, her eyes betrayed her. He saw her insecurity and uncertainty instantly.
She continued to walk towards him without saying anything. She swayed her hips and hair in an slightly exagerated motion, and when she arrived at the middle of the room she dropped her coat to the ground and revealed her attire underneath. It was a slutty, trashy costume, fit for the cheapest streetwalking whore. She spun around and bent her knees so she could better show of her magnificent fat ass. When she spun back around she somehow had her golden lasso in her hands. Still without saying anything, she but the lasso into her mouth and began sucking it slowly, seductively. She closed her blue eyes and deepthroated the lasso passionately. When she took out the lasso, her mouth was dripping with hot saliva. She opened her eyes meekly and said submissevily: Please master, bind me again.
View attachment 2789155
These are so good!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
The king of Kaznia has been murdered by an unknown assassin. The throne now befalls to his daughter Audrey, the self-proclaimed party-princess of the Balkans. Because of the lingering threat to the soon to be majesty's life, Wonder Woman has agreed to watch over princess Audrey during these turbulent times. What the amazonian warrior did not know however, is that Lex Luthor has also been invited to add additional protection. Diana implores Audrey to reconsider her decision to allow such a snake like Luthor within the castle walls, but the young princess insists that Luthor has always been a friend to the crown. Neither of the women notices a strange object Luthor brought with him from Metropolis. This small black box, which Luthor carefully places in the heart of the castle, will be the seed that brings down both the heiress of Kaznia and the princess of Themyscira to their knees.
View attachment 2786496
After a couple of uneventful days, Wonder Woman hears a large cry from princess Audreys room during her nightly routine patrol. Fearing the worst, she immediately rushes to the princess aid. But when she opens the door she is meet by something completely unexpected. Princess Audrey is laying flat on her stomach, naked, and letting out squeals of delight as Luthor massages her dripping pussy lips. Stunlocked by this unholy sight, Wonder Woman is frozen in place as she tries to process the image of her friend, the young sweet Audrey, making such erotic faces and sounds. When Audrey finally sees the uninvited spectator, she immediately screams in shock and yells: "Wat are yuo doing here? GET OUT!"
View attachment 2786565

The following morning Wonder Woman confronts Luthor about what she saw. He has obviously manipulated Audrey somehow and is plotting something, perhaps to usurp the throne. He might even be behind the assassination of the king! Luthor reminds Diana that he has a perfect alibi (of course he has, she thinks to herself) and that he cant possibly be the murderer. Nevertheless Wonder Woman forbids Luthor to sleep with Audrey, or to do anything even remotely sexual with Audrey ever again. The fact that they are both consenting adults makes no difference to Wonder Woman, as she is convinced that Luthor is up to his usual schemes.
"Is it not possible that i was simply following the wish of the royal highness, and that i genuinely care for her well-being?"
"Silence!", the amazon roars. "Your words are poison, and if you ever touch Audrey with your filthy hands again, ill sever them from your body".
View attachment 2786649
That same night Diana again wanders through the empty halls of the castle on her nightly patrol, and again she hears loud cries, this time from Luthors room. She explodes in rage. That fiend Luthor, ill kill him. Ill really, really kill him. Ill send him straight to Tartarus, to hell with all the stupid laws! She kicks open the massive oaken door easily with her superhuman strength and yells: "LUTHOR!", but she is once again met with something she did not expect.
In his room Luthor stands naked, surrounded by an entourage of scantily clad maids. Their uniforms leave little to the imagination, as the skirts barely cover their cheeks. They are all sensually caressing Luthors body as he claps away at one of the maids. But most importantly, Audrey is not there.
Realizing the situation and how foolish she made herself look, Dianas face start to turn red in embarrassment.
View attachment 2786682
Wonder Woman barely slept that night. The memory of her self-inflicted humiliation was to fresh in her mind. The continuous laughter and wild moans from Luthors frenzied orgy did not help either. She decides to take an early morning walk to clear her head. But when shes about to leave she finds Audrey waiting outside her room, and she does not look happy.
"Iz it true yuo told Lex he could not zee me?" she asks impatiently. Diana closes her eyes and sighs deeply. Its way to early in the morning to be arguing with someone who has an attitude like Audrey. Besides, she is already tired from the lack of sleep and she has a slight headache. Audrey commands that Diana allows Lex to visit her chambers. Diana tries to explain that she cannot allow it and that its for Audreys own good.
"WHAT!" Wonder Woman is enraged by the mere suggestion. She did it to protect Audrey and as thanks she insults her. The nerve of this little... brat. The argument between the women escalates and soon the whole castle can hear them. Unable to control herself, Diana storms of.
View attachment 2786733
Before long the days become routine for the amazonian princess. Her days are a mix of tedious inspections and security drills, combined with constant bickering with princess Audrey who still tries to change Wonder Womans mind. But thats not even the worse part. Every night when she tries to go to sleep she can hear Lex and numerous other women partying, laughing, having sex and god knows what. She had specifically requested to princess Audrey to have the room closest to Luthors the day she arrived, so she could keep an eye on him. She now regretted her decision, as the constant sounds from Lexs room kept her awake all night. To make matters worse, the strange headache didnt seem to go away. Great Hera, give me strength to endure this. But her prayers went unanswered. Only loud moans from the other room could be heard.
View attachment 2786747
Luthor could tell the princess of Themyscira was reaching her breaking point, but still she would not budge. In an effort to soothe her tired mind, Diana decided to take a day off and go to the local spa to relax. In the past, she would often unwind at one of Themysciras many greek baths after a day of training and it was one of her favorite simple pleasures. But unbeknownst to her, Luthor was already one step ahead.
For some unknown reason, all the local spas, saunas and baths were closed this very day, except one. When she arrived to the only open spa, she found Luthor already resting there surrounded by an harem of beautiful women. The women were all over him, massaging his shoulders, kissing his face and licking his erect member. They were all smiling, all laughing, squirting water playfully on each other and rubbing their bodies close together. Having the time of their life.
"Ah, princess Diana. What an unexpected surprise. Here do enjoy the spa aswell? Dont mind us." Luthor said nonchalantly.
"It wasnt until i bought the estate." Luthor replied smugly. "Its much more... enjoyable this way dont you think? I just love bringing people togeheter, the more the merrier i always say. Isnt that right girls?". To Dianas annoyance they all instantly agreed in an overexaggerated fashion. They are like mindless sheep, she thought to herself.
"Its a little to crowded for my taste. Ill come back later." Diana said as she started to walk back towards the exit.
"Then ill just have to come another day" she replied and forced herself to smile, knowing she wouldn't have a day off for a very long time.
"Suit yourself" Lex responded and proceed to guide his cock into the mouths of some of the many women. Diana could hear someone gagging as she closed the door behind her.
View attachment 2786813
Later that night, Wonder Woman tried to make up for the earlier fiasco at the spa by treating herself to some "alone time." Her headache was growing stronger, so she thought a session of self love would help soothe her mind. The sight of the womens naked bodies caressing Luthor had also awoken lustful passion within her, but she was to deep in denial to admit that to herself. She closed the curtains and locked her room. She lit candles and incense and made herself comfortable on her bed. She began massaging her vulva, but to her horror she could not seem to satisfy herself; it was as if she was touching dead meat. In desperation she turned to her favorite erotica in an attempt to get in the correct mood, but to no avail. Not even the great poetess Sappho of Lesbos, whose poetry she would save for special occasions, could quell her thirst. Goddesses, what is wrong with me?
View attachment 2786860
The following days just seemed to get worse and worse. She was still fighting with Audrey (that spoiled little brat), her headache was getting worse, she was still having trouble sleeping at night, and she was now painfully horny. And to make matters even worse everywhere she went she seemed to stumble across Lex having sex with another stupid maid. It was enough to drive her mad.
Wonder Woman tried to escape in her work, to problem was that it was sooo boring. As a heroine she was used to fighting mighty battles with her life on the line almost every day. Nothing could be farther from that action-packed lifestyle than this surveillance job which she did for someone that showed no appreciation for her efforts, a spoiled princess with an attitude she had come to despise. Diana found herself wishing for something, anything, to happen, just so that something might change. And tonight her wish was about to come true, but not in the way she thought.
The amazonian princess was monitoring the castle in the surveillance room when Lex walked in. She acknowledged his presence in her usual cold way, but secretly she was happy she was no longer alone in this dark, cold room. To her surprise Lex was a lot less annoying than usual. He asked her questions about the status of the security systems, the guards, and so forth. All very standard and professional. Lex complimented her on her excellent job at keeping princess Audrey safe and the conversation developed organically. Wonder Woman found herself talking more and more and Lex was listening intently, using all his brainpower to say the correct things. When she finally opened up about how exhausting these past days had been for her Lex knew the time had come. At long last she let down her guard.
"I can help you relax" he told her in a deep, reassuring voice and approached her boldly.
"What are you doing, Luthor?" she said quickly, but not in her usual disapproving voice.
"Just a massage. Dont worry, it wont take long". Luthor positioned himself behind Diana and started to massage her.
View attachment 2786929
"That is not necessary" she said, but it was to late. As soon as his hands touched her back she felt herself relax immediately. It was like she stepped into a hot shower after being outside in the snow. Her body reacted willingly to his hands, and for a brief moment she forgot were she even was. She stretched out her hands like a lioness who just woke up after a long nap and let out a soft moan.
View attachment 2786934
Luthors hands moved down to her chest and he started groping her heavy breast. His other hand moved down to her wide hips and ass. But she did not stop him. He moved his finger to her pussy and he could feel the juices pouring out of her star spangled shorts. She instinctively pushed her ass back towards his groin and started massaging his crotch up and down with her firm ass. Her body was burning. Her mind was racing and her heart was pounding. But then suddenly, just as quickly as it began, it was over. Lex stopped the massage and walked towards the door, leaving a panting Wonder Woman in the middle of the room.
"Im afraid that's all the time i have. I have a previous engagement. But you know were to find me if you need another massage" Lex said with a smirk and left her.
When the completely unsatisfied Diana snapped out of her trance, she rushed out of the room in rage. She could not believe she let Luthor touch her like that. Or was she angry that he left her so... nonchalantly? She knew she was attractive, the pinnacle of feminine beauty. Men would flock around her, throw themselves at her all the time. Yet this man did not. Bah, i don't need that stupid, arrogant, bald-headed jerk. She rushed through the castle to the quarters of the maids. She broke into one of the rooms and began looking madly for something she could use to satisfy herself, like an addict looking for his stash. She found a purple sextoy and without hesitation she grabbed it and returned to her room. She didn't care that she was stealing. She didn't care about the fact that she was tainting her proud name by resorting to theft for no other purpose than to satisfy her sexual urges. She slammed the door shut behind her and threw herself unto the bed. She did not light any candles or incense. She didn't even take off her clothes. She just slid her shorts to the side and inserted the purple toy into her dripping, aching, pussy. But her attempt at extinguishing the burning desire within her using this toy backfired spectacularly. The toy did not quench her thirst, but rather amplified it even more. In sheer frustrated desperation the princess of Themyscira began to violently push the toy in and out of herself, but it only made her even more dissatisfied and her anger slowly turned into despair. Oh please Aphrodite, do not do this to me. But the more she tried, the more she failed. It was as if she was trying to put out a fire with gasoline. In her powerlessness, she threw the toy out the window as hard as she could.
View attachment 2787597
Within the hour she knocked respectfully on Luthors door. "You may enter", she heard him say, and so she did. When Luthor saw the amazonian he smiled widely. She was not wearing her usual hero attire, but rather a seductive costume that a concubine might wear. "Good evening" she said casually, but her voice trembled slightly with excitement.
View attachment 2787649
"Princess Diana, what a pleasant surprise. To what do i owe the honor?" Diana put her hand on her hip confidently and smiled.
"Straight to the point, i like that. And i must say you look lovely tonight" Lex said as he looked at her magnificent body, her nipples and pussy visible through the fabric of her dress.
"I know" Diana said quickly as she raised her arms and pushed out her chest, "you may begin".
View attachment 2787703
"Unfortunately i do not have the time right now. As i told you earlier, i have a previous engagement."
Wonder Woman was shocked at the rejection. She had seen and heard him perform countless sexual acts with so many other women that she thought Luthor to be a slave to the pleasures of the flesh. The possibility of him not wanting her as well was as unthinkable as it was insulting, especially since she was almost literally throwing herself at him. But she controlled herself and said in the most seductive voice she could make: "Are you sure you cannot fit me... into your... schedule?"
"Im afraid so."
A wave of anger started to flow through Diana and she started shaking with rage. Was he a fool? Did he not understand what she was saying between the lines, that she was offering herself to him? Her anger was clearly visible on her face, which only seemed to amuse Luthor even further.
View attachment 2787740
For a moment it even looked like she might hit Luthor. But then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. And slowly she went down on her knees.
View attachment 2787741
She looked up towards him with her big, blue eyes and said softly: "Please, share my bed tonight".
For a moment there was silence, and Luthor just looked at the kneeling princess with amusment.
"Hmm. As i said my hands are tied. But since you're asking so politely, ill see if i can arrange something." Then Luthor turned towards the door, leaving the appalled amazonian on her knees.
View attachment 2787774
Just as he was about to open the door he heard her roar: "LUTHOR! This is your last chance, if you leave me now ill never speak to you again!"
Diana could not believe what just happened. Her anger and sexual frustration fused with her feelings of humiliation and impotence into a cocktail of fury. She exploded. She ripped of her costume and shredded it to bits. She crushed her precious jewelry with her superhuman hands. Where is that damned toy?! She thought to herself and when she remembered she had thrown it out the window she started cursing vile profanity in greek. She put her head against a pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs and flailed her legs like a little girl. When someone knocked on her door she instantly yelled "WHAT!? I DO NOT WISH TO BE DISTURBED". A timid maid entered her room and said in a frightened voice: "M-Miss Wonder Woman, i have a message from Mr Luthor. He says that if you still desire to spend the night with him, you may join him in the grand chamber suite. And, eh, well he also said to bring your costume." Diana blinked stupidly and then looked down on the trashed remains of her clothes, and then back at the maid. But before she could reply the maid continued: "Umm, he also said that, in the event that miss Wonder Woman destroyed her costume in rage, he has already arranged for a suitable replacement."
Diana's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. She cleared her throat and tried to regain some of her composure. "Very well, bring me the replacement and lead me to the suite" she said in an unsuccessful attempt at restoring some of her dignity.
Her heart was pounding like a drum all the way to the suite. She was nervous, anxious, but also excited. The new costume was surprisingly not that bad, although it was slightly more revealing than her own. No matter, it wont stay on for long anyways, she thought to herself wickedly and then recoiled at her own shameless thought. She impatiently paced back and forth in the suite until finally the door opened. But it was not Luthor who entered.
"Hmph! Vy am i not surprized?" Princess Audrey strutted across the room and placed herself defiantly right in front of Diana.
View attachment 2787916
"Iz it not? Are yuo not in the zuite when im zupposed to be here with Lex? Are yuo not copying my clothes i made just for him? Do yuo know how long ive waited for thiz night, and now yuo have ruined everything, AGAIN!"
"By the way, theze typez of clothez doez not suit you. It iz it not flattering to your grotesque, obeze body. FAT COW!"
"Well, you said you wouldnt speak to me again unless i allowed you to join us tonight, so i did what you wished" Luthor replied smugly.
"Hah! I knew it" Audrey said. "From the very start yuo have come in beetwen uz. Lex, my darling, i refuze to be in the zame room as this overzised ogre. Make her leave now!".
"Hmm. I cannot force either of you to do anything you do not want to, you are free to leave" Lex said nonchalantly.
"Perhaps we can solve this in some other way. Maybe, a friendly competition?" Lex said with a wide grin.
Wonder Womans head was spinning around, she was confused. To much information to process. For a moment it dawned on her that she was dressed like an exotic stripper, fighting with her friend Audrey over a man she despised. But she did not want to think about any of that right now. All of these feelings, thoughts and emotions were to complicated and difficult. She would rather just choose to focus on her simple, sexual arousal and block out everything else. A competition was straightforward; you win or you lose. And no amazon backs down from a challenge.
"Lets start with something simple, like a dance" he replied. "Convince me with your bodies".
View attachment 2788046
Audrey started jumping up and down and side to side like she was in a club. Her movements were confident and energetic, she certainly lived up to her reputation as a party-princess. She spun around and showed of her petite ass. She lifted up her emerald bra and revealed her tiny breasts. She smiled confidently. Surely the big, clumsy amazon was completely outclassed.
Diana's dance was completely different. She stared deeply into the eyes of Luthor and began swaying her large hips from side to side like a serpent. Without breaking eye-contact for a single second, she moved her body in a strangely erotic routine. She was intensely focused, and slowly she began to lift up her top with her teeth and her plump breasts followed upwards until finally they jiggled down in the most lovely way.
View attachment 2788064
Both the women were disappointed, but Audrey could not hide it as well as her opponent.
"That cannot be, i waz obviuzly better" she said but Lex ignored her. "Come to me" he said, "i wish to touch your bodies." They both complied.
View attachment 2788074
The touch of his hand sent shivers down Diana's spine as she remembered the massage he gave her earlier that day. She sighed out loud and started breathing deeply. Luthor pushed her body towards his and her firm breasts pressed against his body. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against the fabric of her dress.
Audrey however was still annoyed and was not afraid to make that known. She scoffed and complained like a spoiled child. Finally Lexs patience ran out. "Because of your insolence" he said, "you will be punished".
"Bah! Who carez" she retorted angrily. Lex turned towards the amazon princess and said: "because of your good behavior you will have the honor of liking my face. And you Audrey, will have another head to lick" he said as he pushed down her face towards his crotch.
"Hmph" was the only answer from the tiny blond princess, but she did as she was told. And so did the raven haired heroine.
View attachment 2788089
Lex continued to grope Diana's firm ass. It was big and soft, yet he could feel the hard muscles underneath her soft skin. An ass like this was not something you could buy. In his life as a billionaire, Lex had often slept with women who had made operations on their behinds in order to make them more appealing. And although they might be big, massive even, you could feel the silicone when you grabbed it, and it just wasn't the same. This however, was the real deal. Her glutes were strong and firm, a physique you could only achieve after a lifetime of dedicated training. Indeed, this was definitely the most splendid butt he had ever touched, but of course he kept that to himself. He slapped her sexy ass and she let out a lovely soft moan in response without stopping herself from licking his neck, ear and face like a dog. Meanwhile Audrey finally undid his belt and put his already erect cock into her mouth.
View attachment 2788126
Because of its size, Audrey had trouble taking his cock in her tiny mouth. She did her best however, but when she looked up and saw that Lex was giving his full attention to her rival, she became even more annoyed. To make matters even worse, Lex said that Audrey was definitely not performing as well as Wonder Woman, and that the heroine should get down there to assist her. Silently Diana obeyed, and kissed herself down his body towards Audrey and his cock. She gently kissed his manhood and massaged Audreys hair, which only infuriated Audrey further. Who doez zhe think zhe iz, my equal? I am a princezz, and zhe is just a common whore.
View attachment 2788135

"Excellent. Especially you Diana. You shall receive my cock first." Diana beamed at the praise. She had always been naturally competitive and she took great joy in beating Audrey. "Bah!" Audrey said and continued to complain, but she was ignored. Lex put himself onto the bed and ordered the frustrated Audrey to help spread Diana's legs. Wonder Woman's pussy was dripping wet and she slowly lowered herself and took his dick inside her. Just the tip was enough to send waves of pleasure throughout her body. Oh how long she had waited, finally it was time! "Ahhhh, sweet Aphrodite" she gasped passionately as she felt his big dick going deeper inside her body. Audrey continued to mutter angrily.
View attachment 2788216
"Tsk! Yez, yez zscream you dumb zlut. Thatz all your good for" she said, but this time Lex had had enough of Audrey's impudent comments. Much to Diana's dismay, he threw her to the side and grabbed Audrey by the hair and dragged her off the bed. Now it was Lex who was annoyed. "Ive tried to be patient with you" he said, "but i am tired of you insolence. If you behave like a spoiled bitch i will treat you that way!" And as he said it he forced his massive cock into the tiny mouth of the heiress. She gagged and tried desperately to breathe for air, but Lex would not let go of her head. He pushed all the way inside her mouth and started facefucking her. She continued to gag and the noises echoed in her throat. "Ahhh, finally a sound from your mouth that's pleasant to hear" he said sarcastically. Audrey looked up as he continued to fuck her face. Diana looked at the spectacle with concern. Seeing her friend, the sweet Audrey, degraded like this made her feel something she could not describe. "Lex, stop. You're hurting her" she said.
"For that comment you shall also be punished" Lex responded as he grabbed Wonder Woman and placed her behind him. "Now lick my ass."
View attachment 2788277
"I- i do not understand" Diana said confused. Without slowing down Lex said with a dark voice: "Spread my ass and lick it, NOW". After a slight moment of hesitation, Diana did as she was told.
View attachment 2788288
Finally Lex let go of Audrey and she gasped desperately for air. But Luthor did not let her rest. He threw her back on the bed and commanded Diana to hold her in place. She complied, and he inserted his dick into Audreys tiny vagina. She screamed in pleasure and pain as Lex started fucking her fast and hard. Within seconds she was cumming uncontrollably, again and again and again. Diana looked on, mesmerized by what she was seeing. After a while she asked Audrey if she was alright, upon which Audrey turned her head towards her without being able to answer. She was moaning wildly and incomprehensible.
View attachment 2788301
Lex continued fucking the small princess on her back. He pushed his big dick into her as far as he could. The sensation was to much for Audrey to bear and she started cumming once again. Lex lifted up her tiny waist to get a better angle, upon which another orgasm was unleashed in Audreys body. Diana tried to speak with Audrey, but she was completely engulfed in pleasure, nothing else existed.
View attachment 2788307
Finally Lex took a moment to rest and Audrey collapsed on the bed. She was shaking and quivering, panting and moaning. Moving her arms and legs up and down her body in ecstasy. Wonder Woman could no longer stay silent and she told Lex to let her rest. "Shes fine" Lex replied as he took a sip of water. "Shes unresponsive" Diana pleaded.
"I beg to differ" Lex said with an evil grin and continued "Audrey command: spread your legs and make bunny fingers". Diana looked in shock as Audrey, still shaking from her orgasms, did as Lex had commanded.
View attachment 2788330
Lex let out a quick laugh and was about to continue ravaging the princess petite body when Diana stepped in between them, like a mother protecting her child.
View attachment 2788335
"N-no" she said meekly. Lex met her eyes without flinching and said in a deep voice: "...Are you disobeying me as well?"
"How did-" she began but stopped herself. Her eyes narrowed down and she continued to stare deeply into his eyes. "Did you hear us when we argued?
"No. I just know you better than you think." For a moment neither of them said anything. Only Audrey's moans and whimpers could be heard. Lex and Diana both starred into each other until finally Diana looked away. She could feel the sexual tension in the room. It was palpable and intoxicating.
"Ill let her rest" Lex said after Diana lowered her eyes in defeat, "but in exchange you must take her place". Diana's breathing suddenly became heavier, and her voluptuous chest moved up and down.
"...i agree".
Lex could not contain a slight grin as he continued: "You shall obey my commands, if you do not there will be punishment." Diana nodded submissively. Lex started stroking his cock without leaving her face with his eyes.
"You shall refer to me as master, or a similar title during the remainder of the night, and i shall refer to you however i please. If you do not there will be punishment."
"...yes, master." Lex began stroking her inner thighs. The touch from his hand made her tremble with excitement and she closed her eyes.
"You will not come unless i give you my permission. If you do there will be punishment."
"...i- i-... yes master.
View attachment 2788402
"Splendid. Since you're taking Audrey's place, its only fitting that we start in the same manner as i did with her. Do you understand, my slave?" Diana didn't answer, instead she just opened her mouth widely. Her throat was already full of saliva.
Lex licked his lips like a starving lion and grabbed a fistfull of her raven hair. "Excellent, my pet."
View attachment 2788409
Wonder Woman squatted down and took his big, hard cock into her mouth. Juices escaped from her pussy lips as his dick went further into her throat. "Arch your back out more, my pet" Lex commanded, "yes, just like that. Show me your big fat ass". The sounds from her own throat made her even more excited, as did the continous whimpers and sobs from Audrey who still seemed to be having orgasms somehow. She closed her eyes and let out muffled moans.
View attachment 2788422
"Yes, suck that dick. There you go. Move your tongue." Lex continued to press her head towards the root of his dick. Seeing the proud amazon princess on her knees sucking his dick was one of his long awaited ambitions. He grabbed her hair even harder and pushed towards her.
View attachment 2788444
Finally she reached the base of his cock. His entire dick was inside the heroines throat. But amazingly she kept going and somehow managed to squeeze some of his balls into her mouth as well. The sensation was indescribable and Lex turned his head up in astonishment.
View attachment 2788453
Lex laughed at himself and looked down on the amazon. She had a delightfully depraved face with his dick and balls in her mouth. Lex grinned evily: "Your master just gave you a comliment. You should thank him." With his dick and balls still in her mouth she tried to say "thank you, master", but she could only make muffled sounds and gags. "I am impressed, princess" Lex continued, "now present yourself to me."
Wonder Woman raised herself from the ground and arched out her fat ass towards him. She could not wait to have his dick that felt so incredibly large in her mouth inside her dripping pussy. Just the tip felt amazing, and now she was going to take it all.
View attachment 2788474
Lex spanked her firm ass and she squeled in delight. He spanked the other said and looked on how her cheeks recoiled. "Do you want it" he asked.
"Yes, master".
"Ah! I want your dick. I need it sooo badly". Lex grabbed her wide hips and moved her to the bed. He pushed his dick into her and her pussy enveloped him. She immediatly started moaning hard. Lex grabbed som cloth and wired it around her neck and began choking her as he fucked her. "Do not fucking cum, slut".
"Y- yes, ma- ah -ster
View attachment 2788488
He flipped her around and started fucking her doggystyle. Her wide hips gave him an excellent grip, and he continued to spank her. He just couldnt get enough if her perfect fat butt. From this position Wonder Woman could see Audreys body, who was still completely out of it. The sight of Audreys ravaged body made Wonder Woman even more aroused, so she pressed back her ass with more passion and fervor.
View attachment 2788494
Lex pushed down her head and lifted her back in an arch. This position made his dick feel even bigger inside her. Suddenly Diana could sense she was about to climax. "Ah, Ah, Please, master, im about to come. Ah, can i come?". "No" he replied. "Ugggghhh" she cried in frustration.
View attachment 2788499
She tried to slow down but Lex wouldnt let her. "Uh, Uh, please, master, i beg you". He spanked her ass disaprovingly. Realising she could not hold out any longer, she pushed herself away from his dick so that she would not come. She fell forward towards the bed with her massive round ass still sticking up majestically. She panted deeply and tried to stop herself from coming.
"Who told you you could move away from me?!" Lex said and climbed on top of the gasping heroine. "You disobeyd me, and now you must endure the punishment". Lex penetrated her tight asshole and started fucking her analy. The amazon princess eyes went wide, as the pain mixed with the pleasure. Lex grabbed the back of her head and pulled her hair hard. He began fucking her ass roughly and the sensations was to much for Wonder Woman to bear. Without permission, she came on his dick in her ass.
View attachment 2788530
When Diana finally stopped shaking from her climax Lex said: "You disobeyd me again. Now the punishment has to be more severe. Bring me your lasso of truth!"
Dianas eyes went wide. For the first time in a long time she felt true horror. Giving Luthor the lasso could bring unpredictable consequenses. But at the same time she felt a deep, depraved desire to explore this uncharted territory of her hitherto dormant side of her sexuality. It was dangerous, which was also the reason why it made her so deliciously excited. I am a proud daughter of Themyscira, i have nothing to fear. I shall conquer whatever comes out of this ordeal. Little did she know that this was her last chance of saving herself from her irreversible corruption. Had she refused to bring the lasso, she might have still survived unbroken. But now there was no turning back.
View attachment 2788590
Slowly and carefully Lex began to bind her with the lasso. When an amazon is bound by a man, her strength fades away. Diana could feel herself becoming weaker and weaker, and conversely her repressed desires were trickling up towards the surface of her mind. Her heart began to race as she was confronted with her own weakness. Her eyes began to tremble as she tried to make sense of these flux of emotions. When Luthor finished, i placed himself behind her and started breathing down her neck, like a predator about to pounce on his prey. He grabbed her massive breast and began to massage them. Because she was now bound and her power gone, she felt his touch much more vividly and potently. He kissed her lovingly on the side of her cheek, which sent shivers down her spine.
View attachment 2788610
"How do you feel?"
"I... feel... weak"
"Elaborate"
"...I feel... exposed. Vulnerable. Laid bare... but also... happy... safe. Without any power... i am... powerless... helpless... but also, ahhh, free. No need to think... only..mmm.. follow. I cant do anything...mhhm...no responsibility. I can just... ahhhhh.. just be.
Her mind went blank and her eyes went up towards the back of her skull. She had never before felt so utterly defenseless, but at the same time she was also in a state of complete ignorant bliss.
"Aaahhhmmmm"
View attachment 2788659
"Yeesss"
"Yeeessss"
"aaahhh, yeeeesss"
"What are you?"
"Say it again"
"
Dont you dare cum until i say so" Lex said and pushed her on the bed. He held her trembling legs and began fucking her. Wonder Womans moans were even wilder than before, savage even. Like a bitch in heat. She could not control herself, and her eyes could no longer focus on anything. She was in ecstasy.
View attachment 2788692
Whitout slowing down his merciless fucking of her wet pussy he asked: "When you stopped me from fucking that petite little slut Audrey, was it out of a genuine concern of her safety, or something else?
"Ah, ahh, i was... concerned for Audrey... but i ufngh...also... didnt want to wait... ungh... any longer. Ouh, ouh, i wanted... you for FUCK, myseeelf. Ooohhh sweet loving Aphrodite, dont stop!"
"Oh gods yes. Ahh, ahh, ahh. She needed too... ughf.. be put in, ohwu.. her place.. mmmmShe wantedmm... ohh ohh you master... ah even though i told her.. ah ah... to stay away.. ahhh. She didnt... oh gods... listen to me... ah ah.. and she got.. what she deserved.. ahahaha ahh ahh ah.. just like... ooohhhh.. Icarussss, OHH MORE PLEASE!!"
View attachment 2788766
"Do you prefer making gentle sweet love, or getting fucked hard like the true whore you are?
Lex slapped her bouncing tits and continued: "Did you enjoy submitting your body and soul me? To be corrupted? To be defiled by your enemy?"
"YES, AH OH YES, I LOVED IT, AH AH, I FUCKING LOVED IT, AHAHHAH OH PLEASE MASTER LET ME COMEEEEE"
"Inside or out?"
"INSIDE, INSIDE, DONT YOU DARE TAKE IT OUT, INSIDE" Diana screamed. She was beyond her limit. She tensed every muscle in her body and closed her eyes in desperation, holding on for her dear life.
View attachment 2788788
Finally Lex came deep inside her. And when he was finished he let go of her arms and she collapsed unto the bed.
"Well done my pet, you may come". And she did.
View attachment 2788797
The following day, the once so proud princess Diana of Themyscira woke up late in the afternoon. Her entire body was aching after the night of carnal sin. She was not used to her muscles being so sore, probably a side effect of her being fucked while she was without her powers.
Her memory of the night was initially hazy, but when she took a cold shower to wake herself up, all the scattered fragments of her mind started to piece themselves togheter and when she stepped out of the water she clearly remembered every second of her corruption. Oh great Hera, what have i done.
She visited Audrey, but she was still sleeping. Her tiny body wrapped in white sheets. When she looked upon her face Diana felt ashamed, humiliated and defeated. She could not bealive she let this happen to Audrey and herself. This ends now, she thought to herself. Luthor must be stopped, right here, right now. With determination she went to his room, but when she opened the door he was not there.
He asked a maid were she might find Luthor, and she told him that he left for metropolis several hours ago. Diana was shocked. After all that had happened, he had simply left. No grand scheme of taking over Kasnia, no attempt at trying to continue whatever he was planning. Stunned by this anticlimactic ending, Wonder Woman did not know what to do, so she returned to her room. Atleast its over, she thought and let out a sigh of relief. But when she sat down on her bed, something strange began to stir in the deepest parts of her soul. What was this sensation? She was angry and ashamed, yes, but also... disappointed..? Dissapointed that Luthor had left without so much as a word? Impossible. He is a despicable man. Her eyes slowly turned to her lasso of truth. Impossible. I am princess Diana of Themyscira, one of the most powerful heroines on the planet. I am Wonder Woman! Chamion of justice! She picked up the lasso and looked at herself in the mirror. Impossible.

Luthor was working late in his office in metropolis when his receptionist called him on his phone. Someone wished to meet him right away and they wouldnt leave even though the receptionist had told them to book a time in advance. Luthor is a busy man after all, and it was midnight. Luthor told his secretary to send them in. He didnt even ask who it was, because he already knew.
Wonder Woman walked into Luthors office. She was wearing a white fur coat, white stockings and high heels. She walked with confidence and grace straight towards Luthor, but even though her bodylanguage was displaying her usual prideful composure, her eyes betrayed her. He saw her insecurity and uncertainty instantly.
She continued to walk towards him without saying anything. She swayed her hips and hair in an slightly exagerated motion, and when she arrived at the middle of the room she dropped her coat to the ground and revealed her attire underneath. It was a slutty, trashy costume, fit for the cheapest streetwalking whore. She spun around and bent her knees so she could better show of her magnificent fat ass. When she spun back around she somehow had her golden lasso in her hands. Still without saying anything, she but the lasso into her mouth and began sucking it slowly, seductively. She closed her blue eyes and deepthroated the lasso passionately. When she took out the lasso, her mouth was dripping with hot saliva. She opened her eyes meekly and said submissevily: Please master, bind me again.
View attachment 2789155
More effort put into one post than SR7 put into the entire last update!

Norm_Richards_1981

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 2786496
View attachment 2786565

View attachment 2786649
View attachment 2786682
View attachment 2786733
View attachment 2786747
View attachment 2786813
View attachment 2786860
View attachment 2786929
View attachment 2786934
View attachment 2787597
View attachment 2787649
View attachment 2787703
"Im afraid so."
View attachment 2787740
View attachment 2787741
View attachment 2787774
View attachment 2787916
View attachment 2788046
View attachment 2788064
View attachment 2788074
View attachment 2788089
View attachment 2788126
View attachment 2788135

View attachment 2788216
View attachment 2788277
View attachment 2788288
View attachment 2788301
View attachment 2788307
View attachment 2788330
View attachment 2788335
"...i agree".
"...i- i-... yes master.
View attachment 2788402
Lex licked his lips like a starving lion and grabbed a fistful of her raven hair. "Excellent, my pet."
View attachment 2788409
View attachment 2788422
View attachment 2788444
View attachment 2788453
Lex laughed at himself and looked down on the amazon. She had a delightfully depraved face with his dick and balls in her mouth. Lex grinned evily: "Your master just gave you a compliment. You should thank him." With his dick and balls still in her mouth she tried to say "thank you, master", but she could only make muffled sounds and gags. "I am impressed, princess" Lex continued, "now present yourself to me."
View attachment 2788474
Lex spanked her firm ass and she squealed in delight. He spanked the other said and looked on how her cheeks recoiled. "Do you want it" he asked.
"Yes, master".
"Ah! I want your manhood. I need it sooo badly". Lex grabbed her wide hips and moved her to the bed. He pushed his dick into her and her pussy enveloped him. She immediately started moaning hard. Lex grabbed some cloth and wired it around her neck and began choking her as he fucked her. "Do not fucking cum, slut".
"Y- yes, ma- ah -ster
View attachment 2788488
He flipped her around and started fucking her doggystyle. Her wide hips gave him an excellent grip, and he continued to spank her. He just couldn't get enough if her perfect fat butt. From this position Wonder Woman could see Audreys body, who was still completely out of it. The sight of Audreys ravaged body made Wonder Woman even more aroused, so she pressed back her ass with more passion and fervor.
View attachment 2788494
View attachment 2788499
She tried to slow down but Lex wouldnt let her. "Uh, Uh, please, master, i beg you". He spanked her ass disapprovingly. Realizing she could not hold out any longer, she pushed herself away from his dick so that she would not come. She fell forward towards the bed with her massive round ass still sticking up majestically. She panted deeply and tried to stop herself from coming.
"Who told you you could move away from me?!" Lex said and climbed on top of the gasping heroine. "You disobeyd me, and now you must endure the punishment". Lex penetrated her tight asshole and started fucking her anally. The amazon princess eyes went wide, as the pain mixed with the pleasure. Lex grabbed the back of her head and pulled her hair hard. He began fucking her ass roughly and the sensations was to much for Wonder Woman to bear. Without permission, she came on his dick in her ass.
View attachment 2788530
Dianas eyes went wide. For the first time in a long time she felt true horror. Giving Luthor the lasso could bring unpredictable consequences. But at the same time she felt a deep, depraved desire to explore this uncharted territory of her hitherto dormant side of her sexuality. It was dangerous, which was also the reason why it made her so deliciously excited. I am a proud daughter of Themyscira, i have nothing to fear. I shall conquer whatever comes out of this ordeal. Little did she know that this was her last chance of saving herself from her irreversible corruption. Had she refused to bring the lasso, she might have still survived unbroken. But now there was no turning back.
View attachment 2788590
View attachment 2788610
"How do you feel?"
"I... feel... weak"
"Elaborate"
"Aaahhhmmmm"
View attachment 2788659
"Yeesss"
"Yeeessss"
"aaahhh, yeeeesss"
"What are you?"
"Say it again"
"
View attachment 2788692
Without slowing down his merciless fucking of her wet pussy he asked: "When you stopped me from fucking that petite little slut Audrey, was it out of a genuine concern of her safety, or something else?
View attachment 2788766
"Inside or out?"
View attachment 2788788
"Well done my pet, you may come". And she did like never before.
View attachment 2788797
Her memory of the night was initially hazy, but when she took a cold shower to wake herself up, all the scattered fragments of her mind started to piece themselves together and when she stepped out of the water she clearly remembered every second of her corruption. Oh great Hera, what have i done.
She visited Audrey, but she was still sleeping. Her tiny body wrapped in white sheets. When she looked upon her face Diana felt ashamed, humiliated and defeated. She could not believe she let this happen to Audrey and herself. This ends now, she thought to herself. Luthor must be stopped, right here, right now. With determination she went to his room, but when she opened the door he was not there.
He asked a maid were she might find Luthor, and she told him that he left for metropolis several hours ago. Diana was shocked. After all that had happened, he had simply left. No grand scheme of taking over Kasnia, no attempt at trying to continue whatever he was planning. Stunned by this anticlimactic ending, Wonder Woman did not know what to do, so she returned to her room. At least its over, she thought and let out a sigh of relief. But when she sat down on her bed, something strange began to stir in the deepest parts of her soul. What was this sensation? She was angry and ashamed, yes, but also... disappointed..? Dissapointed that Luthor had left without so much as a word? Impossible. He is a despicable man. Her eyes slowly turned to her lasso of truth. Impossible. I am princess Diana of Themyscira, one of the most powerful heroines on the planet. I am Wonder Woman! Champion of justice! She picked up the lasso and looked at herself in the mirror. Impossible.

Luthor was working late in his office in metropolis when his receptionist called him on his phone. Someone wished to meet him right away and they wouldn't leave even though the receptionist had told them to book a time in advance. Luthor is a busy man after all, and it was midnight. Luthor told his secretary to send them in. He didn't even ask who it was, because he already knew.
She continued to walk towards him without saying anything. She swayed her hips and hair in an slightly exaggerated motion, and when she arrived at the middle of the room she dropped her coat to the ground and revealed her attire underneath. It was a slutty, trashy costume, fit for the cheapest streetwalking whore. She spun around and bent her knees so she could better show of her magnificent fat ass. When she spun back around she somehow had her golden lasso in her hands. Still without saying anything, she but the lasso into her mouth and began sucking it slowly, seductively. She closed her blue eyes and deepthroated the lasso passionately. When she took out the lasso, her mouth was dripping with hot saliva. She opened her eyes meekly and said submissively: Please master, bind me again.
View attachment 2789155
Nice

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 2789061 View attachment 2789062
Added some Mercy anal to my Mercy post here , the mega link in there has folders with and without lighting effects.
More Mercy in BDSM is always a fantastic thing!

View attachment 2786496
View attachment 2786565

View attachment 2786649
View attachment 2786682
View attachment 2786733
View attachment 2786747
View attachment 2786813
View attachment 2786860
View attachment 2786929
View attachment 2786934
View attachment 2787597
View attachment 2787649
View attachment 2787703
"Im afraid so."
View attachment 2787740
View attachment 2787741
View attachment 2787774
View attachment 2787916
View attachment 2788046
View attachment 2788064
View attachment 2788074
View attachment 2788089
View attachment 2788126
View attachment 2788135

View attachment 2788216
View attachment 2788277
View attachment 2788288
View attachment 2788301
View attachment 2788307
View attachment 2788330
View attachment 2788335
"...i agree".
"...i- i-... yes master.
View attachment 2788402
Lex licked his lips like a starving lion and grabbed a fistful of her raven hair. "Excellent, my pet."
View attachment 2788409
View attachment 2788422
View attachment 2788444
View attachment 2788453
Lex laughed at himself and looked down on the amazon. She had a delightfully depraved face with his dick and balls in her mouth. Lex grinned evily: "Your master just gave you a compliment. You should thank him." With his dick and balls still in her mouth she tried to say "thank you, master", but she could only make muffled sounds and gags. "I am impressed, princess" Lex continued, "now present yourself to me."
View attachment 2788474
Lex spanked her firm ass and she squealed in delight. He spanked the other said and looked on how her cheeks recoiled. "Do you want it" he asked.
"Yes, master".
"Ah! I want your manhood. I need it sooo badly". Lex grabbed her wide hips and moved her to the bed. He pushed his dick into her and her pussy enveloped him. She immediately started moaning hard. Lex grabbed some cloth and wired it around her neck and began choking her as he fucked her. "Do not fucking cum, slut".
"Y- yes, ma- ah -ster
View attachment 2788488
He flipped her around and started fucking her doggystyle. Her wide hips gave him an excellent grip, and he continued to spank her. He just couldn't get enough if her perfect fat butt. From this position Wonder Woman could see Audreys body, who was still completely out of it. The sight of Audreys ravaged body made Wonder Woman even more aroused, so she pressed back her ass with more passion and fervor.
View attachment 2788494
View attachment 2788499
She tried to slow down but Lex wouldnt let her. "Uh, Uh, please, master, i beg you". He spanked her ass disapprovingly. Realizing she could not hold out any longer, she pushed herself away from his dick so that she would not come. She fell forward towards the bed with her massive round ass still sticking up majestically. She panted deeply and tried to stop herself from coming.
"Who told you you could move away from me?!" Lex said and climbed on top of the gasping heroine. "You disobeyd me, and now you must endure the punishment". Lex penetrated her tight asshole and started fucking her anally. The amazon princess eyes went wide, as the pain mixed with the pleasure. Lex grabbed the back of her head and pulled her hair hard. He began fucking her ass roughly and the sensations was to much for Wonder Woman to bear. Without permission, she came on his dick in her ass.
View attachment 2788530
Dianas eyes went wide. For the first time in a long time she felt true horror. Giving Luthor the lasso could bring unpredictable consequences. But at the same time she felt a deep, depraved desire to explore this uncharted territory of her hitherto dormant side of her sexuality. It was dangerous, which was also the reason why it made her so deliciously excited. I am a proud daughter of Themyscira, i have nothing to fear. I shall conquer whatever comes out of this ordeal. Little did she know that this was her last chance of saving herself from her irreversible corruption. Had she refused to bring the lasso, she might have still survived unbroken. But now there was no turning back.
View attachment 2788590
View attachment 2788610
"How do you feel?"
"I... feel... weak"
"Elaborate"
"Aaahhhmmmm"
View attachment 2788659
"Yeesss"
"Yeeessss"
"aaahhh, yeeeesss"
"What are you?"
"Say it again"
"
View attachment 2788692
Without slowing down his merciless fucking of her wet pussy he asked: "When you stopped me from fucking that petite little slut Audrey, was it out of a genuine concern of her safety, or something else?
View attachment 2788766
"Inside or out?"
View attachment 2788788
"Well done my pet, you may come". And she did like never before.
View attachment 2788797
Her memory of the night was initially hazy, but when she took a cold shower to wake herself up, all the scattered fragments of her mind started to piece themselves together and when she stepped out of the water she clearly remembered every second of her corruption. Oh great Hera, what have i done.
She visited Audrey, but she was still sleeping. Her tiny body wrapped in white sheets. When she looked upon her face Diana felt ashamed, humiliated and defeated. She could not believe she let this happen to Audrey and herself. This ends now, she thought to herself. Luthor must be stopped, right here, right now. With determination she went to his room, but when she opened the door he was not there.
He asked a maid were she might find Luthor, and she told him that he left for metropolis several hours ago. Diana was shocked. After all that had happened, he had simply left. No grand scheme of taking over Kasnia, no attempt at trying to continue whatever he was planning. Stunned by this anticlimactic ending, Wonder Woman did not know what to do, so she returned to her room. At least its over, she thought and let out a sigh of relief. But when she sat down on her bed, something strange began to stir in the deepest parts of her soul. What was this sensation? She was angry and ashamed, yes, but also... disappointed..? Dissapointed that Luthor had left without so much as a word? Impossible. He is a despicable man. Her eyes slowly turned to her lasso of truth. Impossible. I am princess Diana of Themyscira, one of the most powerful heroines on the planet. I am Wonder Woman! Champion of justice! She picked up the lasso and looked at herself in the mirror. Impossible.

Luthor was working late in his office in metropolis when his receptionist called him on his phone. Someone wished to meet him right away and they wouldn't leave even though the receptionist had told them to book a time in advance. Luthor is a busy man after all, and it was midnight. Luthor told his secretary to send them in. He didn't even ask who it was, because he already knew.
She continued to walk towards him without saying anything. She swayed her hips and hair in an slightly exaggerated motion, and when she arrived at the middle of the room she dropped her coat to the ground and revealed her attire underneath. It was a slutty, trashy costume, fit for the cheapest streetwalking whore. She spun around and bent her knees so she could better show of her magnificent fat ass. When she spun back around she somehow had her golden lasso in her hands. Still without saying anything, she but the lasso into her mouth and began sucking it slowly, seductively. She closed her blue eyes and deepthroated the lasso passionately. When she took out the lasso, her mouth was dripping with hot saliva. She opened her eyes meekly and said submissively: Please master, bind me again.
View attachment 2789155
And this is beyond amazing! Story and amazing edits! Godsend, thanks for posting!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes