Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NineTalisKyuubi

Jul 30, 2023
Here's the outcome of that BlackCanary as PowerGirl-idea I had while ago.
Whee! 3 full images - I'm getting closer to actual image-sets.

View attachment 1992573 View attachment 1992575 View attachment 1992580

I went for Hawkman as the lucky dude since I remember them having a short lived affair.
However, if some of you kinky people are rather into multidimensional intercourse that may or may not constitutes as incest... I got you covered:

View attachment 1992602 View attachment 1992603 View attachment 1992605

For the third image I again kept Audreys face for more variety. Nonetheless, the short-haired Canary looked good here as well - have a look at this WIP if you want to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very well done, great job on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
So I kinda wanted some reluctance/NC theme gangbang stuff, rather than the "brainwashed slut" angle. So here's a couple I threw together, with Blackfire and Miss Martian.

(Note: I don't have photoshop and GIMP baffles me; I do all my stuff in MS Paint, LOL. So I know my work is kinda rough. If anybody wants to take them and clean them up or improve on them, feel free.)

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Can someone make gangbang wonder women edits with Starfire exhibition pose? Starfire have the best pose in exhibition
Which pose? Spit-roast, or the laying on her back?
I can take a stab at the first one; the second is trickier, but let me leaf through assets and see what I could do.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
MercyExhiIntro1.jpg Strip02N.jpg MercyExhiIntro2.jpg
Some kind of flu knocked me on my ass starting from last week, haven't gotten anything done I've felt like dogshit. Started feeling a little better yesterday. These are extremely rough WIP on the Mercy scene from last week before I conked out, I won't update my Mercy post since they're not done, I just wanted to try painting on her catsuit from some back angles and figuring out how I would want the chains to work, if any. Zatanna cumshot pose on the bed, obviously. That catsuit has been really fun to play with, I always get a kick out of the part where I make a shape with the curve pen tool and start peeling it off to expose some lovely Mercy skin.

The rear shot with her legs used the Darcy strip scene and weirdly, her right leg looked better after I flipped it horizontally. Everything with the knee, ankle bone and arch of her foot just suddenly looked better. Darcy's hands resting on her lower leg edges is another reason for the catsuit to try and cover the void, not sure if I can get it to my liking completely naked in that pose.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes