Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Exed010

May 29, 2022
I'm sure that means "please" somewhere.

View attachment 2987196

Hope you don't mind the detail, but Diana loves doing it with Lobo such much by now she got a little emotional.

To some extent I get the lack of such content in the game. After all we're playing a egomaniacal villain who probably doesn't care much for romance. On the other hand - that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the lips/tongues of all those beauties. :unsure:
Agreed, There is need some kissing scene at least

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ok, finished! I'm rather proud of this set.
(I decided against the fully chained BJ; I prefer to see her tits, and it sets the scene with her hands cuffed behind her for the entire scenario.)

View attachment 2986293 View attachment 2986295 View attachment 2986296 View attachment 2986298 View attachment 2986299 View attachment 2986301 View attachment 2986302 View attachment 2986303
Love it! Love the device/mind control play, and the shock that her father used her as a pawn, and Lex's dialogue with her!
Great set!!

Reactions: Spartakos69

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Well, I got bad news. My laptop can't even handle the AI program and basically nearly crashed it. So I'm still out an AI program that uses LoRas.

Reactions: Testerguy19

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg
Still lots of work to do on this exhibition scene but hey, after sprite bashing it to this point I'm pretty confident I can get a proper Cheshire spitroast scene out of this. One of the things I really wanted that Sunset rarely seems to draw is eye contact from the girls in first person view, as if we're seeing from Lex's perspective, or the exhibition guys. So I tried to make that and combine it with spitroasting/throatfucking Cheshire with her giving us the viewer eye contact sometimes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Was going to make this into a gif but I'm too lazy to do so right now
View attachment 2991795
View attachment 2991797
I made some gifs of your great art ;)

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
The full body will be perfect

Seriously how does Sunset never do kissing poses intrigues me in 7 years time
He probably sees kissing as to romantic for the tone of the game. To be honest the way Lex interacts with most of the heroines, kissing would feel out of place.

One of the only ones that it could work with is Batgirl for example, since her cell content is based on convincing her through deception until she nearly intiates sex herself.
Compare that to Supergirl for example where it's bassicaly, 'spread your legs or else.'

Sheperdfan43

Sep 26, 2021
He probably sees kissing as to romantic for the tone of the game. To be honest the way Lex interacts with most of the heroines, kissing would feel out of place.

One of the only ones that it could work with is Batgirl for example, since her cell content is based on convincing her through deception until she nearly intiates sex herself.
Compare that to Supergirl for example where it's bassicaly, 'spread your legs or else.'
Yeah it doesn't surprise me that kissing isn't really a thing in the game. Now something that does surprise me, personally, is the lack of rimming. So many of the poses Lex has in the game are perfect for threesomes where one of the girls is rimming him.

Tragedy really.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes