Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Prepare to be angry. While I agree it would be mega-hot, I doubt he'll be bringing in more henchman options for a long time, if ever.

I'm certain we'll get a Harley-Punchline 3some, which I'm looking forward to. I'm all in favor of more group stuff in general.

But if he did decide to actually please his fans and put in content for all henchwomen...what do you think are the best 3way pairings?

Harley & Punchline
EmmyLou and Galatea
Montoya and Mercy, I'd think
Redclaw and...Superwoman, maybe?
Killer Frost and Cheshire? Or Blackfire?
Am I forgetting someone, or are we a dame short for pair-ups? (I doubt that others' henchwomen like the ice girls or sugar and spice will be available for penthouse fun, but I could be wrong; and if they did, that's already 2 girls and Lex in both cases).
Redclaw and Cheshire since their both in clan/organizations

Each character can have their own rival for the event but it ain't gonna happen since that's work

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

TheMainMayne

Nov 6, 2022
Fuck yes. I've been wanting to see this along with Lex performing oral on the girls for a while. Great job.
Finally created that kissing-asset I was thinking about for a while.
Sizing up the images that much obviously makes them somewhat blurry but I think those turned out well enough.

View attachment 2986968 View attachment 2986969
View attachment 2986970 View attachment 2986972
I wish we actually had this in game. Feel like it adds more to the romance/ overall story's exoticness I enjoy in addition to all the stuff you can do. Heck Id love seeing even the henchmen doing this with the ladies, not just Lex having all the fun. Cough cough Lobo x WonderWoman!!

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Cough cough
I'm sure that means "please" somewhere.

SR7_fanedit_Kiss_WonderWoman_Lobo.jpg

Hope you don't mind the detail, but Diana loves doing it with Lobo such much by now she got a little emotional.

To some extent I get the lack of such content in the game. After all we're playing a egomaniacal villain who probably doesn't care much for romance. On the other hand - that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the lips/tongues of all those beauties. :unsure:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

View attachment 2987196

Hope you don't mind the detail, but Diana loves doing it with Lobo such much by now she got a little emotional.

To some extent I get the lack of such content in the game. After all we're playing a egomaniacal villain who probably doesn't care much for romance. On the other hand - that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the lips/tongues of all those beauties. :unsure:
Hey look, more Lobo!
1696695924597.png

TheMainMayne

Nov 6, 2022

View attachment 2987196

You're the goat I swear!! But I agree to your take tho, maybe I just enjoy the variety of other henchmen gettin some action lol. All things considered, I sure do love anything with Lobo with Diana. Fantastic work as always ;)

Reactions: Testerguy19

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Why no one wants to make futa content?
Because this is your third account and 18th request in 35 days, with 5 requests in the last 9 days. I'm keeping track because that's all you ever ask for.
Plus futa is gay, nyugga. (Homie term ending in ga is <removed>, really?)

it couldnt possibly be the real heroine...could it?
I've got an idea about Supergirl. Batgirl sends out a tape asking for help, gets captured by Luthor but the twist here is that Supergirl has to perform a task or else Batgirl does it. Strip, fellatio, lewd clothing, that kinda thing. The idea would be to slowly ground her down to a threesome. Batgirl is complicit in everything though.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes