Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Used that AI for some quick references, i'm trying to make a personal assistant for efficiency, but for these i used the online version to not overload my own little project since i'm more into the realistic impressions.

Maybe in the future i'll look into making a comic style assistant, if this pans out, but is mostly studying and training for now, i'm still not free of my other duties.

One thing is for sure these restrictions really drags him down.
I wish I had the AI to aid me, but I can't get one installed on my laptop sadly.

Reactions: Krull

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
As heroes and villains go about their day as usual, a weird VHS-tape has been circulating the underground world. The tape is fake of course, it couldnt possibly be the real heroine...could it?

No se si me entedes el español pero muy bueno podrias hacer lo mismo con las otras?

Reactions: Devil1661

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I swear if there isn't a 3-way with her and Galatea in the event with im gonna be furious
Prepare to be angry. While I agree it would be mega-hot, I doubt he'll be bringing in more henchman options for a long time, if ever.

I'm certain we'll get a Harley-Punchline 3some, which I'm looking forward to. I'm all in favor of more group stuff in general.

But if he did decide to actually please his fans and put in content for all henchwomen...what do you think are the best 3way pairings?

Harley & Punchline
EmmyLou and Galatea
Montoya and Mercy, I'd think
Redclaw and...Superwoman, maybe?
Killer Frost and Cheshire? Or Blackfire?
Am I forgetting someone, or are we a dame short for pair-ups? (I doubt that others' henchwomen like the ice girls or sugar and spice will be available for penthouse fun, but I could be wrong; and if they did, that's already 2 girls and Lex in both cases).

Sheperdfan43

Sep 26, 2021
Prepare to be angry. While I agree it would be mega-hot, I doubt he'll be bringing in more henchman options for a long time, if ever.

I'm certain we'll get a Harley-Punchline 3some, which I'm looking forward to. I'm all in favor of more group stuff in general.

But if he did decide to actually please his fans and put in content for all henchwomen...what do you think are the best 3way pairings?

Harley & Punchline
EmmyLou and Galatea
Montoya and Mercy, I'd think
Redclaw and...Superwoman, maybe?
Killer Frost and Cheshire? Or Blackfire?
Am I forgetting someone, or are we a dame short for pair-ups? (I doubt that others' henchwomen like the ice girls or sugar and spice will be available for penthouse fun, but I could be wrong; and if they did, that's already 2 girls and Lex in both cases).
I mean correct me if this has already been done, but Lana Lang and Lois Lane seems to be an obvious choice (granted they're not henchwomen) but I mean...seems like a slam dunk

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes