Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
More very good edits. When it comes to the skin/costumes, may I ask what you use to draw them? Lots of your posts seem like far more than just simple recolors and sprite bashes. I likely will not be able to produce the same quality, but nonetheless I am interested in how you do it.
It's mostly recolors of the skin that I then paint into shape while using masks.
Trying to create a an example I put Ice in an edit I was just working on and then did a screen recording of me creating her costume.

So first the final image:
SR7_fanedit_Aquaman_Ice.jpg

And here's the video:

I was only able to size it down to 647MB. Without commentary and the cursor it's only so helpful however it should somewhat illustrate the process.

There are a few new Artemis assets in the most recent update. For the first body asset her default head is used.
Lovekraut I believe Jimwalrus posted the latest sprite rip in the game thread so you could potentially use them.
Thx for the info. I wasn't sure if those were edits at first because Artemis' boobs look bigger than usual.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Glad to see I'm not the only one to notice.
*sigh* I guess all his models eventually become unrealistic thic woman for some reason. To each his own, but what he did to Circe in Themiscyra for example... *shudders*.
He should have just stuck to a realistic visual with his version of the Timmstyle. I never was a fan of SU's Wonderwoman and Galatea either. Too blow-up doll like for my taste. Compare that to Batgirl and Supergirl for example and the difference is night and day.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Glad to see I'm not the only one to notice.
*sigh* I guess all his models eventually become unrealistic thic woman for some reason. To each his own, but what he did to Circe in Themiscyra for example... *shudders*.
He should have just stuck to a realistic visual with his version of the Timmstyle. I never was a fan of SU's Wonderwoman and Galatea either. Too blow-up doll like for my taste. Compare that to Batgirl and Supergirl for example and the difference is night and day.
Couldn't agree more. When he sticks to the JLU style, his work is amazing. But lately its been more and more of the generic steroid induced overly inflated generic body with a new head slapped on. I was so excited when I thought there was more Circe content coming, only to get 'that'.

Reactions: Cyberious

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut I said this earlier, but you should try to use Calendar Girls sex scene if you use the latest sprite rip. Maybe fix her left arm in the scene which looks odd.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
It's mostly recolors of the skin that I then paint into shape while using masks.
Trying to create a an example I put Ice in an edit I was just working on and then did a screen recording of me creating her costume.

So first the final image:
View attachment 3075695

And here's the video:

I was only able to size it down to 647MB. Without commentary and the cursor it's only so helpful however it should somewhat illustrate the process.

Thx for the info. I wasn't sure if those were edits at first because Artemis' boobs look bigger than usual.
Your interpretation of what Ice would look like in the game is so much better than what she'd actually look like.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Following an ugly and highly publicized divorce from Mera Arthur is holding a casting for the future queen of Atlantis.
SR7_fanedit_Aquaman_WonderWoman.jpg SR7_fanedit_Aquaman_Superwoman.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Aquaman_QueenHippolyta.jpg SR7_fanedit_Aquaman_QueenBee.jpg

Lovekraut I said this earlier, but you should try to use Calendar Girls sex scene if you use the latest sprite rip. Maybe fix her left arm in the scene which looks odd.
I'll have a look once I get the HQ Pack.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
1699773662712.png
SOMETHING UNLIMITED:

THE SWINGING 66

CHAPTER ONE

A CAT BY ANY OTHER NAME​

Lex was hard at work at Star Labs, the notion of the multiverse intrigued him and was curious about what was out there for him, and what threats to his new empire awaited him “so far I must say rather underwhelming, every universe I’ve seen just looks like a wasteland, except that one where everyone is a Nazi, I may have to circle back to that one when I’m better prepared”

He continued his calculations but then stopped when he felt a presence in the room, he turned to see Selina Kyle standing before him “Lex” she said in a sultry tone “did you forget what tonight is, this naughty pussy… cat needs to be punished”

She then untwirled her whip from around her waist and began to lick it/rub it against her”

the sight before him was enough to make him forget his work but for only a second “I’m sorry kitten, just one more universe and I’ll meet at my place”

By this time, she was shamelessly rubbing herself as if in an uncontrollable heat “oh please do hurry master, pussy cats don’t like wait”

She walked off back to Lex’s room to wait impatiently for her master to return, he continued with his work in putting the final calculations then pulled the switch, the machinery came to life and soon a blue vortex appeared before him “alright, here we go”

He cautiously entered the portal, once on the other side he found himself in an abandoned warehouse “okay, this is slightly promising”

Just then he hears what sounded like voices and walked towards them unsure of what he would find and what he found was last thing he had expected, he saw catwoman or at least this universes catwoman (Julie Newmar) and before her were this universes Batman and Robin. Lex could barely hear a word that was being said so he moved in a bit closer to hear all the while trying not to be seen “my beloved batman, for too long you and I have been on opposite sides of the law but that shall soon change”

She stepped aside to reveal the large letters on the machine behind her which read “cloning machine”

“The second you go into this machine a clone of you will come out the other side but changed, he’ll be just like me, the right kind of bad”

“This will never work…”

Before Robin could finish the goon that was standing behind him put a gag over his mouth “enough from the peanut gallery, my new beloved is waiting for me”

The two other goons pick up batman and place him on the conveyor belt leading into the machine “this is your last chance catwoman, justice is not blinded by beauty but we could be together on the right side”

Catwoman leans in close nearly having their lips touch “I’m sorry, this is the only way”

She nods towards the nearest goon who pulls a switch that starts the conveyor belt “so am I, now robin”

Suddenly Robin breaks free of his bonds and tosses Batman a spray can which he uses on the ropes binding him, within seconds the ropes melted and frayed enough for him to break free and leap off of the conveyor belt “git them you fools”

The three goons charge at Batman and Robin engaging in hand-to-hand combat but unbeknownst to them Catwoman slowly backed away from the fight and accidentally got her belt hooked onto the conveyor belt. She looked down and immediately noticed this and franticly tried to under her stylish belt but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get it to release, eventually she started to be pulled into the machine, batman noticed this and with quick thinking threw a batarang at the switch, electrical sparks began to emanate from the machine as well as an eerie green glow from within, then without warning a pulse of electrical energy burst out from the machine knocking everyone away including Catwoman whose belt was torn and was sent flying past where Lex was hiding and into some crates, Lex had seen all he need and raced back towards the portal but when he passed by Catwoman he heard her groan in pain, he was legit surprised she was alive but given her state she wouldn’t be for long, so he made a quick decision and took her with him, the second he was through the portal he shut the machine down closing the portal almost immediately. He laid the unconscious catwoman on the ground then jotted down the readings from the machine, as soon as he was finished, he turned back to catwoman “alright let’s get you patched up”

He quickly and carefully picked her up and carried her to a waiting limo then once they got to Lexcorp he summoned two drones to take her to one of the rooms and treat her injuries, he took the elevator to his room where he found this universes catwoman wearing rather revealing bdsm outfit “Lex you naughty boy, I’ve been waiting ages”

“And I think a good kitten deserves a reward for waiting so patiently”

After a night of debauchery Lex was awaken by an alert, there was movement in the cell that he was keeping Catwoman, he couldn’t help but smile as he got up and after getting dressed went down to the cell where he was greeted by an enraged Catwoman “who are you, where the hell am I”

“you’ve been in a terrible accident, I brought you here to give you medical attention”

At that moment a look of realization came over her face “the machine”

“Yes, I happened upon your… confrontation with Batman, you were badly injured after your machine blew up”

“Well, I thank you Mr…”

“Luthor, Lex Luthor”

“Well Mr. Luthor, as much as I’d like to stay, I really must be going”

Lex stepped in front of her, preventing her from leaving “that’s going to be easier said than done”

“Let me leave”

Lex didn’t resend nor did he move which angered Catwoman who reeled back and was about to claw at his face but at the last second, she stopped mere inches from his face.She tired with all her might to scratch him but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get any closer, so after a few more seconds she gave up “good, maybe now we can talk like two civilized adults”

She took a step away from him without saying a word “excellent, now first things first, I currently have a device attuned to your brain, so I’m in complete control, wanted to make sure we could have a civilized conversation once you awoke”

She had a look a disbelief which only seemed to amuse Lex “catwoman twirl around once”

Suddenly she twirled around to her shock “secondly, I am more than happy to send you on your way, the problem is, you are no longer in your own univers”

“that’s purrrposterous” she said in the most cat like way possible which caused Lex to smirk “I thought you might say that”

With a snap of his fingers the door opened and two women walked in, the first was the Prime Catwoman (DCAU) and a variant was right behind her “interesting, very interesting” catwoman said as she looked at the two catwomen before her, then after a few minutes Lex turned to the women who had just entered “alright ladies you may go”

Before the two catwomen left both them starred hungrily at Lex, especially the bulge he was sporting in his pants, the two were lost in a lustful daze, which catwoman took full note of it, then just before Lex was wabout reprimand them they snapped out of their lustful gaze and hurried out of the room “You seemed unperturbed, by learning of the multiverse”

“Well in my line of work, you see a lot of… interesting things”

“Well, I’m something of a scientist and I have been mapping out the multiverse, that’s why I was in that warehouse”

Catwoman smirked and placed her hands on her hips “oh Mr. Luthor, you don’t need to play coy with me, I saw the way those two looked at you, I say you’ve stuck your pen in more than one ink well if get my drift”

“Well, I can’t lie, I have had my fair share of fun during my excursions”

She sauntered closer to him “and will you be having fun in my universe”

“Maybe a little”

“Well then, what do you want to know”

“Everything, tell me everything”

Meanwhile on Earth-66 the cloning machine sat covered in police tape but out of nowhere the machine suddenly turned on and the side of the machine swung open revealing two tubes with two figures floating in either tube, then once the tubes emptied two naked women emerged from the tubes, one a black woman and the other a white woman with black hair, the two went in different directions leaving the now dead cloning machine.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes