• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, but the carrot hair is maybe a tad too strong for that screentone. But looks great?
True. Seeing it on a different screen now it looks almost neon. Thms2307 version with the orignal hair pretty much nails it but just for fun here’s another try with the saturation slightly reduced + some details.

SR7_fanedit_IvyHuman.jpg
Just took Lovekraut's and changed the hair. Idk how he manages to get the skin tone so perfect, …
IMG_0416.jpeg

I did a small tutorial about it here … somewhere…
Another Video about it would be helpful. BTW what software do you use?

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
True. Seeing it on a different screen now it looks almost neon. Thms2307 version with the orignal hair pretty much nails it but just for fun here’s another try with the saturation slightly reduced + some details.

View attachment 3090717

View attachment 3090719

Damn LoveKraut.
I thought my original Ivy edit of the Vixen scene was good on its own, but you just had to take it to another level didn't you?
:-D

I think the hair is something of a mix between your edit and Negaduck's.
e3a2ac3783cb39c60ba4780d7e42d9f1.jpg

Thms2307

Jun 28, 2021

View attachment 3090717

View attachment 3090719

Mostly paint.net. I have Gimp but I'm not as familiar with it

Reactions: Testerguy19

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019

View attachment 3090717

View attachment 3090719

Actually I thought more of her normal haircolor, but a lighter skin. Or heck, why not make her a bit tanned?

Reactions: Testerguy19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes