Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
I'm not at all an expert or that amazing at this but I did make a couple of custom images based on the idea of watching scenes via security cameras to give it a more voyeuristic slant. Some of these are just copy paste scenes from the Cells into the Private Room setting and some I made myself.

Sheperdfan43

Sep 26, 2021
Nice. I wouldn't complain if the game had more lesbian content.

Did another one. Not perfect, but I had fun making it anyway. Also am I the only one that thinks the schmeat looks kinda weird here? Like a tentacle lol

Anyway, with and without the goofy reindeer getup.

View attachment 3083833 View attachment 3083832 View attachment 3083831
No you're not the only one who thinks the dicks look weird. In a lot of blowjob or titjob scenes because it needs to factor in stuff like animation or the dimensions of the girls, the dick has to be elongated to a point where it just looks spindly

Reactions: Thms2307

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
Nice. I wouldn't complain if the game had more lesbian content.

Did another one. Not perfect, but I had fun making it anyway. Also am I the only one that thinks the schmeat looks kinda weird here? Like a tentacle lol

Anyway, with and without the goofy reindeer getup.

View attachment 3083833 View attachment 3083832 View attachment 3083831
Raven’s sex and anal scenes I’ve always been deeply disappointed by. As well as the fact there’s no Bordello scenes with her.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I'm not at all an expert or that amazing at this but I did make a couple of custom images based on the idea of watching scenes via security cameras to give it a more voyeuristic slant. Some of these are just copy paste scenes from the Cells into the Private Room setting and some I made myself.
Speaking of the voyeuristic angle, I'm surprised there is so little that of that explicitly in the game right now when the entire SU project is essentially all about cheating/cuckolding/coercion/rape. Lex is a villain and while there are plenty of other villains having consensual sex with Luthor, most of the fuckable women are "heroine targets" that he's out to not only fuck or blackmail or mind control but ALSO whore them out for personal profit....

And he has to do it all without alerting the Justice League (and the heroine's boyfriend/husband/love interest/etc). This might be controversial, but I'm disappointed there aren't any explicit scenes with some of the heroes bound or in the corner watching in shame as Luthor rails the most iconic and beloved women in the world. A humiliated Wally West as Slade Wilson gives it to Artemis? Nightwing helpless while Lobo shows Starfire why HE'S the Main Man? Batman unable to stop Luthor from stretching out Batgirl or Catwoman? Or, best yet.... Batman unable to save Wonder Woman from Mongul?

The only time I can think of SR7 getting close to hero NTR is in VANDALIZED, when Batman discovers Wonder Woman post gang-rape.

18.jpg 19.jpg

(Shoutout to Lovekraut for giving us a bit of that NTR with that edit of Green Arrow in the car as Black Canary gets fucked in the alley by some goon.)

And on the flip side, I do think it would be interesting if SU had cuckolding as the ending in a failed state. A Game Over screen with Superman or a rival like the Joker fucking Mercy Graves as Luthor is defeated and handcuffed? That's rough, buddy....

Thought I posted these already but it looks like I forgot to. Enjoy some Harley x Punchline
View attachment 3083046
Love it! By chance, is there a "616 Harley" (or perhaps Dr Quinzel version) with Punchline as well?

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
This might be controversial, but I'm disappointed there aren't any explicit scenes with some of the heroes bound or in the corner watching in shame as Luthor rails the most iconic and beloved women in the world. A humiliated Wally West as Slade Wilson gives it to Artemis? Nightwing helpless while Lobo shows Starfire why HE'S the Main Man? Batman unable to stop Luthor from stretching out Batgirl or Catwoman? Or, best yet.... Batman unable to save Wonder Woman from Mongul?
I think the closest the game has gotten to that are two instances where it's made a big deal of the fact that the woman is cheating on their partner with Lex: Fucking Audrey during her wedding to Savage, and fucking Lois over Clark Kent's desk.

A lot of forum users have brought up the idea of corrupting the heroines so much that mind control is no longer needed, and they go to him willingly. In such an event, Lex could fuck Lois in front of a shocked Superman and there's nothing he could do about it. Otherwise, Lex needs to use mind control on Superman to wipe his memory as well, which would make the story even sillier than it is.

And on the flip side, I do think it would be interesting if SU had cuckolding as the ending in a failed state. A Game Over screen with Superman or a rival like the Joker fucking Mercy Graves as Luthor is defeated and handcuffed? That's rough, buddy....
In the unlikely event that the game would receive endings, it wouldn't be too outrageous to expect a bad end scene where Mercy get railed by Superman in front of Lex considering the first Bend or Break had a bad end where Korra kills the player.

Last edited:

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Nightwing helpless while Lobo shows Starfire why HE'S the Main Man?

...Love it! By chance, is there a "616 Harley" (or perhaps Dr Quinzel version) with Punchline as well?
I don't know why but this reminded me of the time Lobo became a Green Lantern (DCeased story line) and hit Atrocitus with a giant green dick, and he kicked his cat. Also, I've been thinking about doing 616 Harley and Punchline. Maybe both Harleys and Punchline

green-lantern-lobo-hits-atrocitus-with-a-giant-dildo-injustice-ii-3-e1529417901153.jpg
green-lantern-lobo-kicks-dex-starr-injustice-ii-2.jpg

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I don't know why but this reminded me of the time Lobo became a Green Lantern (DCeased story line) and hit Atrocitus with a giant green dick, and he kicked his cat. Also, I've been thinking about doing 616 Harley and Punchline. Maybe both Harleys and Punchline
He KICKED DEX-STARR!? Jail. Jail for Lobo for one thousand years.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes