5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
xMendoza
As a future advice, train your eye with realistic references, adult explicit sites, nude photography..., human beings are capable of 3D vision, your eyes does that transposition automatically for you, you just need to expand your "database", the technical drawings and calculation of angles and sinuses is used in architecture, but you don't deal with flesh and bones there, is hard surfaces.
Just a quick look at the game assets, from that angle you should be able to see the backside of lex too, not just straight profile.
The lower part is what most obvious reference, if you see both butt cheeks of batgirl, lex too should mirror that in a penetration act.
eg1.png eg2.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
What's the method here? I tried to make a Black Canary x Huntress one and it didn't look right...
It's tough to sum it up since it's a mixture between combining assets, resizing them and at times drawing parts myself. This is my result - maybe comparing it with your approach can help?

SR7_fanedit_Kiss_BlackCanary_Huntress_3.jpg SR7_fanedit_Kiss_BlackCanary_Huntress_2.jpg SR7_fanedit_Kiss_BlackCanary_Huntress.jpg

I used liquefy to draw in Canarys hands in a little - trying to sell that she's hugging a smaller person than Lex. At first I just flipped her body and gave it Huntress. So for a while it looked like this:

Kiss_WIP.jpg
This appeared slightly weird to me - like they stand behind each other and not face to face. So I drew Huntress' arm in front of Canarys boob to create some more overlapping.

Last edited:

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
It's tough to sum it up since it's a mixture between combining assets, resizing them and at times drawing parts myself. This is my result - maybe comparing it with your approach can help?

View attachment 3101926 View attachment 3101928 View attachment 3101929

I used liquefy to draw in Canarys hands in a little - trying to sell that she's hugging a smaller person than Lex. At first I just flipped her body and gave it Huntress. So for a while it looked like this:

View attachment 3101959
This appeared slightly weird to me - like they stand behind each other and not face to face. So I drew Huntress' arm in front of Canarys boob to create some more overlapping.
Okay, I wasn't messing with arms or anything. I was using layers. Basically one Huntress layer between two Black Canary layers. One BC layer for the top half of her head and another for the bottom half. Maybe I'll experiment again later today. Are the hands just a whole different asset?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
xMendoza
As a future advice, train your eye with realistic references, adult explicit sites, nude photography..., human beings are capable of 3D vision, your eyes does that transposition automatically for you, you just need to expand your "database", the technical drawings and calculation of angles and sinuses is used in architecture, but you don't deal with flesh and bones there, is hard surfaces.
Just a quick look at the game assets, from that angle you should be able to see the backside of lex too, not just straight profile.
The lower part is what most obvious reference, if you see both butt cheeks of batgirl, lex too should mirror that in a penetration act.
View attachment 3101865 View attachment 3101866
True but I'm not an artist, i can't make new assets, i can only edit(an my edits are at best meh or ok). I'm tring to make edits here and there but.....this is the last scene for batgirl after this she will be finished.

Reactions: Krull
Dec 4, 2021
Here's a dumb idea I just had: What if we create a community Playboy cover parody using sprites of characters on the covers. The inspiration for this is a series a guy on Rule34 did call Playgem, which was basically Playboy covers with Steven Universe characters. He also did series with Total Drama Island and Pokemon but it looks like its dead.

Best title I can come up with is Something Magazine. Maybe for the "lore", we can have a blurb on the first issue where Roulette started the magazine in response to the gap in the market from Playgem's last issue (aka the last post which was February of last year)

Examples of Playgem 4024380 - BigTyme blushmallet DRpizzaboi edit eggssurpreme1 Priyanka_Maheswaran Steven_Univers...png 3993623 - edit eggssurpreme1 H0NEY_LU5T Opal Steven_Universe weaponofmassmelissa.png e.png

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I gotta ask is doing this edits superhard? If not maybe some pointers on how newbie like me can do it?
I would say it depends on what you're trying to edit. But I have nearly ZERO skills other than patience and a fairly steady hand, and I've made several that I'm quite happy with just using MS Paint.

Pointers depends heavily on what software you're using to edit. For myself?
--I hate working with color, so I try to mix and match characters with similar skin tones...easy for the many caucasian characters, trickier with others.
--Some of the simplest edits are changing eyes and mouths...easy to cut and paste, but can make dramatic changes in a scene.
--Another minor edit that can be fun/interesting is depth of penetration...SR doesn't do enough deepthroating, IMO. But you can also use it with several pics, to make it look less static (he himself did this in some scenes).
--Since Paint only allows 90 degree rotation, I watch for positioning so I can tell what elements of one pic are going to line up with another.
--That said? Remember that you CAN rotate and flip assets around...characters can go from standing to lying, reversing direction to match a different pic, heads can move (I made a pretty decent shot of Wonder Woman getting her head yanked back by the hair)...
--Try selecting and cutting/moving characters around, to see what looks good...if you love that scene of Lex fucking Stargirl doggy style? What other heroine's face could you make work there? Is there a shot of another heroine in a bent over pose, where you could move Lex's sprite in to be fucking her? Try it rough first to see if position works, then do another run paying close attention to detail.
--Little details make the shot. IMO, this kind of thing takes a lot of patience, to go back over a pic fixing tiny little elements.

Don't be afraid to try! To quote JT Dogzone, "sucking at something is the first step to getting kinda good at something".

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes