Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thms2307

Jun 28, 2021
Have you tried this lora?
Yep. I also use this one

In my experience, the one you linked is better for poses, while this one seems to be better at faces and hair. Then there's the matter of swapping between models because that'll get you pretty different results. I haven't found a one click way to get it right, but a combination of inpainting/upscaling and swapping models gets it pretty close.

Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Kudos to deadshots2842 and NuYellow, that is some nice work!

I love the Zatanna series; only downside is that she's totally nude through most of it (I get why, I just like her stockings).

If you don't mind, what assets/poses did you use to make these? A lot of them look quite original.
Kudos to deadshots2842 and NuYellow, that is some nice work!

I love the Zatanna series; only downside is that she's totally nude through most of it (I get why, I just like her stockings).

If you don't mind, what assets/poses did you use to make these? A lot of them look quite original.
I Don't remember actually about poses and assets all I'll tell you is that I have downloaded everything from this place and download the lastest hd pack from something unlimited original game and then the sprites someone provided here and made a 3 folders where I open them and see what fits where. This zatanna series was not that hard for editing since I only removed background and added sex house background and little bit of cum sprites edit and I did use original hdpack images and just added sex house background so most of it is high quality. If you really want to edit i suggest my way of making a 1 folder with 3 sub folders with every possible thing available for editing and arrange them name wise for all heroine because in the beginning I was pulling I hair finding content for each girl.

Reactions: NuYellow
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes