Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 28, 2018
Since it was mentioned a few pages back, I do all my edits with gimp and skin tone can be tricky but it depends on the character.

If it's just a usual white gal like Babs or Stargirl, no worries - Maybe use a layer of soft light

If it's Raven or Starfire, it's a bit trickier but I usually try to go with Babs skin tone as base and do layers over top with Lch Color (lighter tone) or hsl Color (which goes a bit darker but more flat).

It's just eyeballing from there with soft light layer or multi layer if you don't feel it matches up, in the end I find it's just a personal call as to know when to say you're finished (aside from noticing tiny flaws after you say mission accomplished :rolleyes:).

I also just go with the game stripe rips rather than dealing with the HD rips since it's all just mashing up assets anyway, let alone you could just upscale with waifux2 if you need to.

Lately, I've just been sticking with VAM but that Gotham update had some stellar stuff and of course, you guys do great work on here as always. Truly humbled by some of the stuff pulled off on here.

Jun 6, 2020
Would anyone be kind to do this for me. I would like to see superwoman wonder woman black canary, artemis and circe all wearing a revealing christmas dress

Dec 4, 2021
So, something I've noticed regarding the Glamour Slam is that, despite the upgrades giving the rest of the place a new appearance, the main stage itself never changes with the rest of the place. So I decided to upgrade the stage itself to match the rest of the GS, aka I just grabbed the main club stage from Park After Dark and put some of the SU girls on stage.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 115024.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 115050.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 115246.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 131709.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 131734.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 132350.png Screenshot 2023-12-28 132410.png

Dec 4, 2021
Also made a crossover picture with assets from both SU and Park After Dark. I might see if I can make this into a little series with multiple little scenes. The only other parody game I can think of that have scenes like this is Paprika Trainer.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 143045.png

Cool Rat Facts: Lex doesn't seem to have a folder in the asset pack despite being the main character, and other than Killer Frost 2 there aren't really any pictures of any of the cast just sitting/kneeling and also not being a hand/blowjob scene (Tala and Raven don't count cause they're floating).

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Can someone teach me how do people Change body colour?? Like if I want vixen dark body to look light like wonder women?
Sry for not getting back to you sooner but I had to figure out how to do this in GIMP.
My favorite method of changing skin colors is GRADIENT MAPS. Essentially you can create color palettes based on one character and apply it to another.
Screenshot 2023-12-29 144247.png

I'm still struggling to explain this in a good way. For now - download this WonderWoman-Gradient I created:

Put in in your gradient folder which by default should be in this location:
C:\Users\ ...your user name ...\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\gradients

If you dont see the Gradients-Tap in GIMP:
Screenshot 2023-12-29 145629.png

See my first image on how to apply the gradient.

There's more to discuss and question will come up. Just ask me. :geek:
Maybe I'll do a video tutorial but I don't have the energy right now. :poop:

Is there a way to remove clothes in gimp anyone? Like redclaw looks like wonder woman but clothes are problem.
Do you have an example? Do you want WonderWomans head on Redclaws body or the other way around?

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Sry for not getting back to you sooner but I had to figure out how to do this in GIMP.
My favorite method of changing skin colors is GRADIENT MAPS. Essentially you can create color palettes based on one character and apply it to another.
View attachment 3214779

I'm still struggling to explain this in a good way. For now - download this WonderWoman-Gradient I created:

Put in in your gradient folder which by default should be in this location:
C:\Users\ ...your user name ...\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\gradients

If you dont see the Gradients-Tap in GIMP:
View attachment 3214806

See my first image on how to apply the gradient.

There's more to discuss and question will come up. Just ask me. :geek:
Maybe I'll do a video tutorial but I don't have the energy right now. :poop:

Do you have an example? Do you want but WonderWomans head on Redclaws body or the other way around?
This is going to be so useful.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I know the Flash movie may not be popular for some, but has anyone here done an edit of Sasha Calle's portrayal of Supergirl? I always thought it was a nice design for her even if she's not blonde.
Good way to get some more mileage out of my last Catwoman edit.

SR7_fanedit_Lex_SuperGirlFlash.jpg

This is going to be so useful.
It really was a breakthrough moment once I figured it out. o_O
GIMP however has as it seems one big disadvantage compared to Photoshop or Procreate. In those programs you can tweak the gradient while applying it - so you see your changes in real time. In GIMP it's much more Trial&Error (unless I'm missing something).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes