Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah in gimp what is the way??
There are a couple of ways. Click the "colors" tab at the top.

If you just want to make someone red or something then using the "colorize" tool near the bottom of the list is quick and easy.

If you want more control then instead click the "hue-chroma" one near the top. the hue is colors, the chroma is more like brightness, so from gray to very intense versions of color. and lightness is how dark or light the image is.

Usually I make a duplicate layer and mess around in the hue-chroma tool until it looks close, but I can't ever get the match perfect. Sometimes you need to muck around with all sorts of tools and layers with different modes and opacities. Matching skin tones is trickiest part of my edits.

Reactions: Lovekraut

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
It took me longer than I wanted, but here is the latest update. Merry Christmas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- "Capture Heroines" you will be able to capture Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress and Zatanna, I promise in the next update I will add all the other characters. For the other girls use the Cheat system
PC

MAC

Last edited:

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
I'm back from watching Aquaman The Lost Kingdom and it sucks to be a Mera's fan, basically no screentime for her character in the movie, there isnt an ongoing Aquaman book right now, Sunset for whatever weird reason refuses to add her to the game and there's so few edits of her in this thread. We need more Mera in our lives. Mera_1.jpg

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
I'm back from watching Aquaman The Lost Kingdom and it sucks to be a Mera's fan, basically no screentime for her character in the movie, there isnt an ongoing Aquaman book right now, Sunset for whatever weird reason refuses to add her to the game and there's so few edits of her in this thread. We need more Mera in our lives. View attachment 3205950
Ojala hiciera estos skins para Something Unlimited

Thms2307

Jun 28, 2021
I'm back from watching Aquaman The Lost Kingdom and it sucks to be a Mera's fan, basically no screentime for her character in the movie, there isnt an ongoing Aquaman book right now, Sunset for whatever weird reason refuses to add her to the game and there's so few edits of her in this thread. We need more Mera in our lives. View attachment 3205950
I hear ya. The game has tons of characters as it is, but I could see how it might be frustrating if your favorite character isn't in. The reason I don't post more, of any character really, is that the AI makes it way too easy. I could blow up the thread with more and more pics, but I know AI isnt everyones cup of tea. Plus, the edits are way more impressive honestly. I'd recommend learning to use stable diffusion if it is at all possible for you. Then with enough work, you can have images of whatever characters you can come up with. It's a bit of a learning curve at first, but its well worth it if possible

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I do have some requests for sprite edits to make more wallpapers. I figured someone could edit Raven's leotard into a swimsuit.

Reactions: zimbono

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I do have some requests for sprite edits to make more wallpapers. I figured someone could edit Raven's leotard into a swimsuit.
The lack of swim suits annoys me, especially when half the slut outfits are bikinis but with extra stuff covering them. I don't want to waste time on editing them personally as I know one day Sunset will probably add a load and it will have been a waste of time :cautious:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
The lack of swim suits annoys me, especially when half the slut outfits are bikinis but with extra stuff covering them. I don't want to waste time on editing them personally as I know one day Sunset will probably add a load and it will have been a waste of time :cautious:
I feel the pain.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes