Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Joker already told what he will do to lex (he will give to batman information about lex's operation)
I gotta ask is your version different from original or there's something new there to explore? Maybe like you're giving more content to girls that the original game forgot like Catwoman??

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I gotta ask is your version different from original or there's something new there to explore? Maybe like you're giving more content to girls that the original game forgot like Catwoman??
I wanted to make a bad ending for the quest from joker. Because if you wait for 10 days he will come back and tell you that next time if you don't have his chemicals you will regret that.(this is from the original plot of the game)
Special thx to rebirth095. rebirth095 is the person who made the script for this ending.
View attachment SU_Rebuilt - autoreload 2024-01-02 20-02-44 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Are you going to do more edits like that one?
Probably not making a habit of it, there really aren't enough complete cocks. Most look like this chesYSX1_LBody.png
Which means I'm just using the same ones over and over and they don't fit everyone. It didn't really fit Roulettes sprite which is why I chose that pose instead.

cs2468

Sep 13, 2017
I was wondering if there was a Tutorial on the AI generators, I wanted to make a Leash pose for Mercy using one. I could just edit another pose, but editing a unique one might look better. I know it doesn't really match with her character, but whatever.

Reactions: deadshots2842

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Happy New Years!

Keep on making incredible things! I really enjoy seeing what you guys create here!

Just going to post our links for any of those who are interested in supporting us in anyway.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
hello, i want to say thanks for the edits to everyone who made them, as someone who has zero imagination and talent for this kind of work just want to say that the effort is really appreciated. just a general question if i may, with current IA helping , is possible to animate pictures? or any kind of animation?. it is a shame that this level of talent does have not some kind of animation.

Last edited:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
I really love this a lot mate.
I have been watching your work literally for months and never wanted to engage but this entire time you had my full respect.
BUT NOW you posted this.
And I can no longer just be an observer.
It's soooooo good T-T
And I am ashamed to ask this as the first time interacting with you...... but do you think you could do all girls (if possible) over time with Lex in this pose?
I specifically would like it with Lex since he is the one you play in the game so that is why I am interested in him interacting with the girls.
Anyhow I hope you had a good start to the new year man.
And I am sorry for taking your time and the sudden interaction.

I wish you a good rest of your day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut
Jun 6, 2020
Amigos I seek making three ai chatbots on yodayo based of my favorite girls Tala, Roulette and Circe. Would anyone be kind and write me some personality prompts for them cause I have no idea. Also here is my first character I made, feel free to check it out.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes