Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Holy shit. You actually did Cheetah!
Also kudos for all the variants.

Who said I'm gonna do more girls in that pose :sneaky::p
Ok, who am I kidding. I guess Canary could be next. I find myself coming back to her often. However, my #1 waifu could actually be Vixen. I mean you maybe saw how that BlackManta-Set escalated...
I guess I have a type/fetish as Lisa Hamilton as one of my all time gaming waifus.
Been actually quite a while since I've shown Queen SuperWoman some appreciation. :unsure:
Please correct me if I am wrong...... but I have never seen you do any Lex x Raven or Miss Martian edits I believe (Are there certain problems with those?).
And yes Superwoman has been a little while.
Also I was not kidding when I said all of the girls.
When I said all I meant ALL XD
Hence why I did say over time lmao.

But hey congratulations.
You are actually the first guy that ever got me to write in f95zone since if you look at the ammount of comments I made you'll figure out that my first was literally dedicated to you.
I am curious in seeing what else you can do in the future but as of now I guess that that pose is literally my favourite and I hope you forgive and understand my desire to have an entire collection with just that pose with as many as possible.
(So that I could literally do a montage where it almost just looks like the girl is swapped)

XD

Also Vixen did also hold the crown for me for quite a while ngl.
But eventually she was overthrown by someone else.
Not gonna say who since I don't want you to feel pressured into making her.
But yea.
I did always respect your passion for this and the fact that you interact with the people so much.
Thought it be good for me to show some of the respect I have for you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut
Nov 10, 2022
Santa mierda. ¡De verdad hiciste Cheetah!
También felicitaciones por todas las variantes.

¿Quién dijo que haré más chicas en esa pose?:furtivo::pag
Ok, ¿a quién engaño? Supongo que Canarias podría ser la siguiente. Me encuentro volviendo con ella a menudo. Sin embargo, mi waifu número uno podría ser Vixen. Quiero decir que tal vez viste cómo ese BlackManta-Set se intensificó...
Supongo que tengo un tipo/fetiche como Lisa Hamilton como una de mis waifus de juegos de todos los tiempos.
De hecho, ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que le mostré algo de aprecio a Queen SuperWoman.:inseguro:
[/CITA]

Santa mierda. ¡De verdad hiciste Cheetah!
También felicitaciones por todas las variantes.

¿Quién dijo que haré más chicas en esa pose?:furtivo::pag
Ok, ¿a quién engaño? Supongo que Canarias podría ser la siguiente. Me encuentro volviendo con ella a menudo. Sin embargo, mi waifu número uno podría ser Vixen. Quiero decir que tal vez viste cómo ese BlackManta-Set se intensificó...
Supongo que tengo un tipo/fetiche como Lisa Hamilton como una de mis waifus de juegos de todos los tiempos.
De hecho, ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que le mostré algo de aprecio a Queen SuperWoman.:inseguro:
[/CITA]

Gracias, tengo muchos más Cheetahs en progreso.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes