Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 4, 2021
I've made Rogue like edits in the past and I'm fairly sure the stuff all has the right dimensions to overlay.

In gimp you can make folders, so make one at the bottom with bodies in it, then a folder of arms above that, then underwear, then trousers, then tops, etc.

Then all you have to is click the eyeball to turn the item off or on, whenever you open it up to make different combinations.
Is there a specific place I have to put these folders?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is there a specific place I have to put these folders?
No the folders are just like usual layers. But instead they are groups of layers.

Here's a basic example. I've manually positioned Starfire, her hair and her faces so that all I'd need to do is click the different bits in the box to the right on or off to show the different expressions or outfits. Instead of making it up from the 3 items each time.

With Rouge-like most of the art is set to the same dimensions so it will automatically overlay properly without the need to manually position them.. (Unless it changed, I've not downloaded it in years.

Reactions: Krull
Dec 4, 2021
After a lot of work, I've made all the in-universe packaging for the trading cards.

Also, to whoever runs the MEGA art collection, I'd suggest making a new folder to put all the cards in, cause there's going to be a lot of these.

I won't do full common to legendary sets for a lot of characters like I did for Batgirl because some of them don't have much to work with, but the first 2 or 3 will. Might post a full card list later so yall know what to expect.

Last edited:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
After a lot of work, I've made all the in-universe packaging for the trading cards.

Also, to whoever runs the MEGA art collection, I'd suggest making a new folder to put all the cards in, cause there's going to be a lot of these.

I won't do full common to legendary sets for a lot of characters like I did for Batgirl because some of them don't have much to work with, but the first 2 or 3 will. Might post a full card list later so yall know what to expect.
This gives the

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

A whole new meaning. :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes