Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone know a font generator for the SU logo? I got an idea to make in-universe trading cards with some of the characters and I need something for the names.

Also I'm calling it Something Untradable lol.

Dec 4, 2021
Here they are

The Glamour Slam sign is "Wild Rodeo".

Wait the title itself? I think that was probably original art :cry:
Eh I don't think it matters, plus I'm sure I could find a generator for the Justice League/Unlimited logo, its basically the same as the SU logo minus the spraypaint
If I can't find a generator I could always just use the character logos.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Can't have Daphne without Velma. Even funnier that DC and Scooby Doo have had crossovers.
Technically that is not even unlikely considering "Batman and the bold" had such a crossover.
Also not to mention the Batman vs TMNT lmao.
Probably that beef was too much for April hence why she fled to the Amazon island to become part of the priests.

XD

I am pulling some bullshit lore out of my ass but if anyone of you editors Rubbishcoder or Lovekraut want too and you feel like you are up for the challenge to make a comic while needing someone to write the plot hit me up I am your man.
XD

Sorry if I am doing this wrong with the pinging.
Never did this before haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: puchero
Dec 4, 2021
Here's the full Batgirl set of Trading Cards + some mystery cards, which are basically unique cards that are different from the normal ones. These could be anything. Crossovers over with other games, costume variants, or sex scenes. The idea of the tier system came from South Park: Phone Destroyer of all things. Could use some suggestions for which tiers certain characters would/should belong in.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the full Batgirl set of Trading Cards + some mystery cards, which are basically unique cards that are different from the normal ones. These could be anything. Crossovers over with other games, costume variants, or sex scenes. The idea of the tier system came from South Park: Phone Destroyer of all things. Could use some suggestions for which tiers certain characters would/should belong in.
I'd suggest lifting art from Rogue-Like Evolution and Rick and Morty: Another Way Home

Reactions: puchero
Dec 4, 2021
I'd suggest lifting art from Rogue-Like Evolution and Rick and Morty: Another Way Home
I'll attempt to do Rouge-Like cards, but there is an issue with the art that also plagues another game I want to use which is Paprika Trainer: All the character models are in pieces. It's worse with Rogue-Like more so than PT because there's so many different body and clothes options.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes