Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Since he refers to himself as ugly I always assumed he was born this way and this isn't the result of the torture - his wounds rather represented by the gray scratches.
Did I get this wrong and he's just making a joke about his appearance in that moment and not in general?
That's definitely just a joke about his current appearance. His face is swollen and he has a black eye because the superpowered Luthor beat the crap out of him, the purple spots on his body are from his torture at the hands of Dr. Moon, and the scratches are a combination of both as a simple way to show that he isn't in pristine condition.

Also, I'm not sure how obsessive they were about details and if this wasn't just a happy accident, but the side of his face with the black eye is where Luthor backhands him so hard he is sent flying across the room and into the shark tank wall.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
SR7_fanedit_SusanStorm_PeterParker.jpg

I swear my future edits will use different foundations as well. ba dum tss
I know I was just writing about how much I like colourful costumes but damn...

That's definitely just a joke about his current appearance. [...]
That makes sense. I guess when I first saw this scene I thought - "Well with that face of course he's wearing a mask."
But for a conspiracy theorist like him it's obviously about hiding his identity and his face just looked like that in the moment for the reasons you mentioned.
Good one noticing the eye is swollen where Luthor hit him.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
View attachment 2006356

I swear my future edits will use different foundations as well. ba dum tss
I know I was just writing about how much I like colourful costumes but damn...

That makes sense. I guess when I first saw this scene I thought - "Well with that face of course he's wearing a mask."
But for a conspiracy theorist like him it's obviously about hiding his identity and his face just looked like that in the moment for the reasons you mentioned.
Good one noticing the eye is swollen where Luthor hit him.

"Crust or no crust?"

Not only did you do the Future Foundation suit, but you redid the background and male. Nice.

And for those that aren't familiar with the Future Foundation (or why Spider-Man is there too)...

1616568472648.jpg spider-mans-future-foundation-costume.jpg ezgif-5-4449ca0411.png

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Between Lovekraut's amazing Marvel edits and the release of a certain show, I felt inspired to go back to Photoshop for a relatively easy conversion.

The ingredients:
WWDiana-SheHulk-Sheet-1.png

A little dance...

düşün-goku-vegeta.gif

and viola

WWDiana-SheHulk-1a-BlackSuit.png

She-Hulk has returned. She already "exists" in the game as Diana's Halloween Costume but it has almost no content. I also changed her eyes to green to further distance this from Diana but as Jennifer Walters.

I also had a little fun looking at different colors for her suit.

WW-SheHulk-Suits.png

Just realized I forgot a glasses variant. Next time! Hope you guys enjoy. And don't forget, we should be "close" to the release of the next official SU update!

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Galatea testing some of the Ultimen.
SR7_fanedit_Galatea_Winddragon.jpg SR7_fanedit_Galatea_Juice.jpg
Maybe I’ll add the rest of the team another day.

Between Lovekraut's amazing Marvel edits and the release of a certain show, I felt inspired to go back to Photoshop for a relatively easy conversion.

The ingredients:
View attachment 2011790

A little dance...

View attachment 2011791

and viola

View attachment 2011799

She-Hulk has returned. She already "exists" in the game as Diana's Halloween Costume but it has almost no content. I also changed her eyes to green to further distance this from Diana but as Jennifer Walters.

I also had a little fun looking at different colors for her suit.

View attachment 2011801

Just realized I forgot a glasses variant. Next time! Hope you guys enjoy. And don't forget, we should be "close" to the release of the next official SU update!
The suit looks great on her! :love:
Now I in turn feel inspired to change some of my Diana edits into green.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Hey, Love the thread, Don’t talk on F95 much but thought I’d request if someone with talent I don’t have could make Miss Martians anal scene with Artemis into vaginal that’d be awesome.

If it would be a big hassle then no worries, Keep up the great Fan Arts people ❤

Reactions: Testerguy19
Apr 10, 2020
Is this what you meant?
Yes, that's the one. I like this for so many reasons. The whole thing tells a story with Cheshire whispering in Artemis's ear like she's talking her into posing, the expression on both their faces reflecting the outcome and the relationship. Just very clever. Not too mention they are both super cute and the combined pose works perfectly. Thank you so much for dropping this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know it's not sexy, and of course I'd still like to test 2.3.8, but the text of that update brings me a bit of hope r.e. the complete overhaul, that to be honest is long overdue. Fixing the back-end issues, glitches and scene progression issues is very welcome. Of course, your other option is to wait for the announced October update, that sounds like it'll have a lot of new content, which the groundwork was begin in in this update. So skipping this update and waiting for that update is certainly not a bad idea.

Of course, the new Mercy content, plus the need to keep my quick reference sheet updated, means I'll download this update regardless.

I think everyone will be popping in here with the new update haha. It's been quite disappointing/mixed with the folks, but here gives and brings hope, real good optimism. You guys on the art thread are the real 2.3.8 and I salute you all (if only I was good at editing and creating new things from assets or just original art)
I'm just glad that people have been embracing that thread. There are some truly talented people posting things up in the fanart thread. My stuff isn't bad, but my efforts are mostly just re-mixes. Others are sharing some truly awesome art! Definitely worth checking out if you haven't been following it already!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

As for me, I'm looking forward to new Mercy sprites to play with...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes