Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
how to do this i want to try
So Photoshop is sort of the topdog among image editing software. It‘s somewhat pricy if you want to own it but needless to say you can just „pirate“ it. GIMP is a fairly popular and free alternative.
You won‘t have a problem finding tutorials for both of them. Just pick a Basics/„Getting started with…“-video on YouTube and you should at least learn about „layers“ which is about putting elements on top or below one another. „selection-tools„ and how to change the color (or „hue/saturation/brightness“) will likely be covered as well and with that you‘ll have good fundamentals to get started.

Not to overload this post but I also suggest you invest the time to extract the art assets from the game. This way you get the characters neatly separated from the backgrounds, heads and bodys sometimes even separated. Individual puzzle pieces that are easier to rearrange.
OhWee described the extraction process here:

So I hope that was no information overload. Take your time and have fun.
I guess first it's about what you want to do. Check the extracted content and look what you want to mix. Now if your question was about how to get those sprites into Gimp - I tried to make a quick tutorial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that was the information you were looking for.
Lovekraut's teachings

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
let's get weird, I double dare anybody to make this character, bonus points if they're wearing something "intimate"

1662259738286.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Can someone make a Huntress edit of this? Great job btw Lovekraut
Thx. And way ahead of you :ROFLMAO:

EDIT:

Actually wanted to wait until I have a set with Question but since this could be done faily quickly:
SR7_Batman_Huntress.jpg SR7_fanedit_Superman_Huntress.jpg

@OhWee
This is how far I got with my HarleRobin so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I got this far I might as well finish it even though TheGreenCat nailed that task already. :oops:

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Are there any edits of Beast Boy and Raven fucking?

(Just hoping for more Teen Titans and Young Justice edits too)

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Huntress hasn't been Bruce's daughter since at least 4 Crises ago.
New 52 started with Wayne calling herself Bertinelli, then later got actual Bertinelli in the Grayson agent of Spyral run, and technically the New 52 hasn't been retconned. The like second most recent Crisis has made it so everything is canon. But yeah the DCAU which the game is mostly based on never had the Wayne Huntress

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Also, Lovekraut do you have a Mega folder or anything where you keep all your edits readily available?
No, but the same thought crossed my mind the other day as well. Was even thinking about a squarespace/wix-esque website at first but a mega folder is obviously the simplest solution.
I should start rather sooner than later because I'm beginning to loose the overview myself.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes