Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I know it's not sexy, and of course I'd still like to test 2.3.8, but the text of that update brings me a bit of hope r.e. the complete overhaul, that to be honest is long overdue. Fixing the back-end issues, glitches and scene progression issues is very welcome. Of course, your other option is to wait for the announced October update, that sounds like it'll have a lot of new content, which the groundwork was begin in in this update. So skipping this update and waiting for that update is certainly not a bad idea.

Of course, the new Mercy content, plus the need to keep my quick reference sheet updated, means I'll download this update regardless.

I'm just glad that people have been embracing that thread. There are some truly talented people posting things up in the fanart thread. My stuff isn't bad, but my efforts are mostly just re-mixes. Others are sharing some truly awesome art! Definitely worth checking out if you haven't been following it already!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

As for me, I'm looking forward to new Mercy sprites to play with...
I was thinking these could be good ones too, you could make Jessica Cruz outta this and legit give her and Grail different poses remixed. Been here since day 1 of the new thread! It is quite promising

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was thinking these could be good ones too, you could make Jessica Cruz outta this and legit give her and Grail different poses remixed. Been here since day 1 of the new thread! It is quite promising
I got my threads crossed! I thought I was posting in the game thread, not in the fanart thread.

So my posting the OP link to the same thread that the post is in is just silly!
o_O

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I got my threads crossed! I thought I was posting in the game thread, not in the fanart thread.

So my posting the OP link to the same thread that the post is in is just silly!
o_O
Oh yeah my bad I was definitely referring to this thread, should have mentioned as "Sprite Remix thread" instead. It can be confusing once in a while when notifications pop up here and there haha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, I was watching the latest episode of Harley Quinn and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a suggestion if someone might want to take a stab at it. This would be a bit beyond my stick figure skills...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so as far as I can tell, the only new sprites actually contained in 2.3.8 are for Mercy, Grail and Myrina. Grail and Myrina are pretty minimal, essentially a clothed and nekkid version of the same pose. The other stuff mentioned in the changelog, I'm not seeing it in the sprite assets, although I could have missed something.

So whatever groundwork is being layed down for Themyscira, I'm not seeing any of that in the sprite assets in 2.3.8 currently. I could have missed something (there ARE over 10,000 sprites) but checking alphabetically nothing else jumped out at me.

Anyways, here's Grail and Myrina nekkid, with Grodd just for fun!

GrailMyrinaGroddNekkid.jpg

I'm not seeing a dong for Grodd in the sprite assets, of course we may never see that in SU 'cuz, you know, Patreon vs. Bestiality...

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
My stuff isn't bad, but my efforts are mostly just re-mixes.
No, sorry, not having that.

Your 3D models of the city are amongst my favorites on here. I've seen your other stuff too. You are amazing and you are definitely one of the talents posting. The rest of us gawping losers are lucky to have you around.

• Yay, new update!
Apr 10, 2020
Krull - I know I am getting greedy now, and probably pushing my luck...but any chance of alternate nudes for any of your posters (cassie, ww, Donna). Really like them and some of us softcore junkies and would love to have them both side by side.

Just ignore this message if I am being too pushy, and thanks again for all the stuff you have posted. This thread is so great, especially given the disappointment of the recent releases.

Reactions: Krull

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
OK, so as far as I can tell, onlythe new sprites actually contained in 2.3.8 are for Mercy, Grail and Myrina. Grail and Myrina are pretty minimal, essentially a clothed and nekkid version of the same pose. The other stuff mentioned in the changelog, I'm not seeing it in the sprite assets, although I could have missed something.

So whatever groundwork is being layed down for Themyscira, I'm not seeing any of that in the sprite assets in 2.3.8 currently. I could have missed something (there ARE over 10,000 sprites) but checking alphabetically nothing else jumped out at me.

View attachment 2018384

I'm not seeing a dong for Grodd in the sprite assets, of course we may never see that in SU 'cuz, you know, Patreon vs. Bestiality...
Holy fuck this is indefinitely better than what we've got, you throw in Lex and then both these hot naked ladies will be having sex in different positions now (have yet so see some femdom, Lex being dominated with the Amazon position would be fun to see.)

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
OK, so as far as I can tell, the only new sprites actually contained in 2.3.8 are for Mercy, Grail and Myrina. Grail and Myrina are pretty minimal, essentially a clothed and nekkid version of the same pose. The other stuff mentioned in the changelog, I'm not seeing it in the sprite assets, although I could have missed something.

View attachment 2018384

I'd recon Grodd would fall in the furrie category, much like Cheetah, since he's a sentient being?

• Thinking Face

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No, sorry, not having that.

Your 3D models of the city are amongst my favorites on here. I've seen your other stuff too. You are amazing and you are definitely one of the talents posting. The rest of us gawping losers are lucky to have you around.
First off, thanks!

A couple of points I'd like to address here.

While I do ocassionally break out the photoshop brushes for my sprite re-mixes here, mostly I'm just dragging sprites on top of each other over some ingame background, so I don't consider that a lot of work. Sure, when I put the associated sprites for 40+ characters in the same picture, that's a LOT of work, but other than that...

Some of the other artists here, though, are doing some pretty serious modifications to outfits and such, which I definitely have a LOT of appreciation for. That white outfit with the hexagon pattern on it that Lovekraut did, that took a bit of work I'm sure! Krull has been doing some really nice wallpapers and such, and a number of other people have made some really cool contributions as well.

I did do a few re-mix pieces to attract other artists to this thread, but at the moment I'm mostly along for the ride. This thread is a real treat to watch, 'cuz of all the pretty pictures that everyone else is posting!

After watching Harley Quinn earlier today, I REALLY to see a slutty Robin costume on Harley though! That episode had me cracking up! Hopefully Lovekraut or someone can do that justice!

As for my Daz Studio renders, yeah I'll shut up and take the compliments for those. FYI, I found a 3d model of the Bat Tower in Nashville (aka the AT&T tower, Nashville residents and visitors will instantly know which building I'm talking about) that I plan to use for the Wayne tower in that 3D model map that I made. I hope to use that stuff in some other project at some point, but I have two other projects I want to get behind me first. I bought myself some time with Enthralled by releasing Part 4 (98 pages btw), to sate my Enthralled fans for now, and right now I'm focusing on doing renders for FmF again.

So yeah, someday. I'll share more on my superpowered ladies stuff every now and then in the meantime.

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Krull - I know I am getting greedy now, and probably pushing my luck...but any chance of alternate nudes for any of your posters (cassie, ww, Donna). Really like them and some of us softcore junkies and would love to have them both side by side.

Just ignore this message if I am being too pushy, and thanks again for all the stuff you have posted. This thread is so great, especially given the disappointment of the recent releases.
I'll keep this in mind for the future, i don't have the those psd files and i believe they didn't have a nude variation either.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
So the last update wasn't exactly content rich but I'm happy with what we got. That's imo two good Mercy-heads to put on other poses and two good poses to put other ladies in as Wodyetia has already proven. Neat.

Thx!
So TV-Hippolyta instead of Movie-Hippolyta as I would have hoped. I'm not rly complaining though - looking forward to all the action with that beautiful roster.

After watching Harley Quinn earlier today, I REALLY to see a slutty Robin costume on Harley though! That episode had me cracking up! Hopefully Lovekraut or someone can do that justice!
Seems like I should be watching that show. I'll have a look at Harley's assets to see how much work that would take.

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
Sooo, I was watching the latest episode of Harley Quinn and...

Just a suggestion if someone might want to take a stab at it. This would be a bit beyond my stick figure skills...

Again, the level of detail is not as high as what SR7 does but here's what I could come up with

I didn't do the weird texture on the panties, simply because of laziness.
Also I realized I forgot the gloves but I had already closed Gimp and everything, again, too lazy to go back into it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes