• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut How do you change skin color without changing the shaded parts or the drops of sweat? I'm using gimp but not sure if I need photoshoop or some image editor.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Lovekraut How do you change skin color without changing the shaded parts or the drops of sweat? I'm using gimp but not sure if I need photoshoop or some image editor.
Do you mean the “shaded parts” of the skin? Because I do in fact change all of it.
Again, I’m more of a Photoshop/Procreate-User but the most straightforward way is first using the Fuzzy-Select-Tool to select the skin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I only selected a part of the skin here but I was just lazy. Again, usually I select all of it. If you look close enough you’ll notice the tool already ignored the drops of sweat because they are so much more brighter than the skin. This behavior is influenced by the Threshold-Slider.
Once you’re happy with your selection maybe create a copy first and then look for Colors>>Hue-Saturation and try to match the tone you’re looking for.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys I know kind of stupid question because the easiest answer would be to just get a windows but I can't right now, is there any way to extract the game files on mac (silicon)?

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys I know kind of stupid question because the easiest answer would be to just get a windows but I can't right now, is there any way to extract the game files on mac (silicon)?
Well I tried everything but failed, but oh well, I can work on edits using the asset packs and such....
This is my first attempt at an edit, it is "What if batgirl was jokerized then fucked by the joker.", any critiques and comments are welcome. I wish I could do clothes for joker but that is beyond my abilities for the moment.
jokerizedbatgirl.jpg

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Well I tried everything but failed, but oh well, I can work on edits using the asset packs and such....
This is my first attempt at an edit, it is "What if batgirl was jokerized then fucked by the joker.", any critiques and comments are welcome. I wish I could do clothes for joker but that is beyond my abilities for the moment.
View attachment 2032875
With an execution that well it’s hard to come up with any critiques and comments. After some time I noticed there’s no shadow below the characters but that‘s just a detail.

A relatively crude first attempt to revert Poison Ivy to her original TAS design. I'm getting more adjusted to using GIMP, but I'll still never be as gifted as OhWee and Lovekraut.

View attachment 2032885

View attachment 2032886
Like ShadowWarrior I think you did very well here.:oops: You had a goal and accomplished it. Everything else is nice to have/polishing and that comes with practice.

Reactions: Grimlock99

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
I did some more batgirl edits being jokerized, here she is taking a cumshot.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I did a quick look to see if Asset Studio could work on a Mac. It's inconclusive, some say it can, others say that it doesn't fully work.

Your next best bet might be if someone shares the extracted sprites. I'm showing 2.59GB for that folder size currently, but I'm already straddling a fence here, also being a game developer/comic artist type and all. Hopefully someone else can step up to help you out!

Your other option is grabbing one of these asset packs (which it appears you may have already). You only need to grab the latest one, the previous ones just have the same assets, just less of them as the later packs add the new assets to the current collection. Of course, then you have to delete the backgrounds and such to make the best use of the sprites, which is why the extracted sprites are the preferred option. Anyways, here's the SR7 Collection thread for those that haven't checked it out yet:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2022-08-09-sunsetriders7.23921/

You might want to grab this collection either way, as there is also stuff from Marvel, etc. included in the collection.

Hope this helps!

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
I did a quick look to see if Asset Studio could work on a Mac. It's inconclusive, some say it can, others say that it doesn't fully work.
I managed to get it working on mac but as soon as I tried to extract the assets it would tell me that "they are not extractable or files already exist" so I just gave up, hopefully I can get a windows pc soon, but thank you for the help anyways, if someone does step up and shares the assets it would be cool but I get the whole fence thing you mentioned, rather just stick with asset pack and try my best to cut and transform images of edits I would like to make.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I do have a bit of an idea for a Harley Quinn edit (the 2019 one), put her back in the classic Quinn outfit considering that she hated wearing it...it'd seem something Lex would make her do.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes